It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Bigelow~"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Skinwalker Ranch is internet hogwash. For such a "predictable" hotspot and as much "sensational" internet attention as it has received you figure some "researcher" would have made his career by now with SOLID evidence of something...anything.....but alas, it is no different than anything paranormal.

Sad that even "hotspots" combined with famous "reporter" or "researchers" don't even produce any real evidence. Kind of makes you wonder, huh?

Go on, start with the excuses....you need excuses in this subject in order to believe, because if you just followed logic, reason and common sense this subject would be a dead fish.

You obvioulsy haven't spent any time there....
Go there. Camp out a few nights, then we will talk...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here is some good, solid first person obserrvation from a great local Utah source. I ran with these folks for a few years and saw some pretty increadible things. Messed me up, though and I had to quit. Sometimes ignorance is better.... i want to think I have some measure of control over my life.
www.aliendave.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You will never experience this kind of thing unless you actually get up, get out of your house, go to where the activity is and spend some time there free of alcohol, drugs or TV / radio. A UFO will never fly between you and your TV....

I have seen the truth of this.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by Bachrk
The Skinwalker Ranch is one of my favorite topics of all time! I wish there was more to read on it. Read the book, read every article I could get my hands on and want more!

Hi Bachrk, seeing that the Skinwalker Ranch is one of your favorite topics of all time and that you read almost everything about it, I thought this could be interesting for you and perhaps others to.
There are two marvelous interviews of Colm Kelleher about that infamous Utah Ranch here on ATS.

You can find them here.

ATS.MIX: 87 - Colm Kelleher, Part 1 Hunt for the Skinwalker
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS.MIX: 88 - Colm Kelleher, Part 2 Hunt for the Skinwalker
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/6/10 by spacevisitor]

Thank you! I don't know how I missed these but will look at them right now!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Curiosity and this thread led me to buying the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp the fact you can pick this up so cheaply now also helped.

The first thing that struck me was how diverse these experiences were, they seem to traverse all the paranormal subjects, ie UFO's, Cryptozoology, Poltergeists and Parallel dimensions.

Another thing that stands out is how useless scientific instruments were when things did kick off, geiger counters, spectrometers, magnetometers the later being the only one to pickup anything.

Bizarrely even when 3 remote video cameras were vandalised the other cameras that had them in their field of vision only recorded the power going off on them despite the cabling being ripped out.

The team did have generation 3 night vision optics though through which some occurences were seen and older generation film cameras the reasoning behind the older cameras being that higher tech kit can be unreliable in paranormal situations.

What puzzles me though is why cameras and night vision were not combined in portable configuration to capture what was seen at the time instead of unsuccessfully trying to capture this with long exposure film.

I sympathise with the investigators and the previous owners of the ranch for trying to work out what was going on there but after 8 years and tens of thousands of dollars I have the impression that we do not have the technology or the basic grasp of how to even begin to approach such strangeness.

It would seem there is indeed stranger things on earth then we can conceive.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's another one about the ranch:

'Lost' in Space? Bob Bigelow's alien extraterrestrial haunted ranch

www.starpod.org...

I recall Dr. Eric Davis relating to me his frustration that the NIDS team budget was unable to cover the cost of more advanced equipment.

When Davis was asked by George Knapp on Coast to Coast about an article I wrote, where I had suggested the Defense Intelligence Agency TIGER committee had been discussing 'UFO' technology, he confirmed his colleague from NIDS was on that DIA committee. The colleague in question was Dr. Kit Green.

Green was interviewed about his role at CIA in solving the umbrella poison pellet assassination case by PBS:

www.pbs.org...

Kit Green was also involved at Stanford Research Institute during the covert CIA psychic experiments.

Before he left the Agency in 1985, he was the Senior Division Analyst, Office of Scientific and Weapons Intelligence.

The CORE STORY of US government contact with extraterrestrials is said to have originated in a Denny's restaurant in the 1980s. According to reports, those present were Vallee, Puthoff, and Green. The discussion was said to have involved new "veridical" data supplied by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.

Author Jim Schnabel wrote about some of those events in his book "Remote Viewers."

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Good stuff!
Thanks for the linksys and infos, peoples.

It would seem there is indeed stranger things on earth then we can conceive.

Most definitely.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Ahmose
Wouldn't sleep at night huh? lol

I think he's right. The average person would probably feel utterly hopeless.
Sadly most people will find out all about why he is too late in the game to matter.

The UFO phenomenon isn't about "aliens" traveling across the depths of space just to get here. It's nothing like that at all.

How do our leaders sleep at night knowing the truth?

They don't have much of a choice in the matter.
They're just going to hold the illusion together up until the last minute.

- Lee

What *is* it about then if not 'aliens' traveling thru space?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by Ahmose

"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

That is very creepy and makes me re-think of aliens being kind and caring.

I bet Bigalow is sleeping like an Ox......so don't worry.

I bet He is not! I bet he is well fortified!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sleep at night? I check under my bed and in my closet for Obama before bed, not aliens, long as he's not there, I sleep like a baby.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Bigelow has done some awesome work on developing privately-funded orbital habitats, and he bought some war-surplus Russian missiles to launch two of them into orbit, where they operated for several years.

They had external TV cameras.

I wonder if they spotted anything unusual?

I doubt he would have kept that a secret.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am reminded of Plato who said:

"When the tyrant has disposed of all foreign enemies through conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always manufacturing some enemy or other, so that the people may require a leader"

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

It seems strange that I have not come across this topic on ATS sooner. A friend of mine mentioned an interest in the Ranch to me a few months ago and I was clueless as to what they were talking about. I will have to pick up a copy of this book. I have some ideas as to why they are having a hard time collecting evidence. It has to do with the nature of these occurrences and our applying our everyday devices designed for things that are subject to the laws of this reality to record events and activity that is not of this reality... well .. reality might not be the right word.
Anyway now that I have finally gotten around to looking into this place, it would seem that it was brought to my attention for a reason. I don't know where this will lead, but I have a feeling I am meant to visit this area myself at some point. We shall see. Excellent thread btw op

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Skinwalker Ranch is internet hogwash. For such a "predictable" hotspot and as much "sensational" internet attention as it has received you figure some "researcher" would have made his career by now with SOLID evidence of something...anything.....but alas, it is no different than anything paranormal.

Sad that even "hotspots" combined with famous "reporter" or "researchers" don't even produce any real evidence. Kind of makes you wonder, huh?

Go on, start with the excuses....you need excuses in this subject in order to believe, because if you just followed logic, reason and common sense this subject would be a dead fish.

You obvioulsy haven't spent any time there....
Go there. Camp out a few nights, then we will talk...
For what its worth, I have met someone who spent time doing research with Bigelow at the Skinwalker Ranch. He confirmed that there was a lot of very strange things happening there. They did set up a lot of equipment to try and capture anomalous events, but I understand that a lot of these efforts failed - in mysterious ways.

I also heard that a lot of the paranormal activity has subsided, but maybe that is just something they say to discourage the curiosity seekers.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Krok lives up to his name. Common sense tells you that the only way he can be right is that every one has had to of been lying about the alien subject for over 60 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join