It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will You Do when The End Comes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by saxony
I will take a long walk out in the high country of Arizona. I will thank God for a chance at life here on this beautiful planet. I will have said my good-byes and thank-you's to everyone. Then my German Shepherd and I will sit down in the fields and breath in the sweetgrass and sage and quietly watch a last sunrise together. We will check out together me and my "forever" dog. With a life well spent.

Saxony

Bravo!!! Ditto with me and my 7 felines.

[edit on 10/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If I knew there was nowhere to run, and that the end inevitable,I would spend my last day telling the people I love that I love them. Then my husband and I would lay in each others arms and go out together....

If I thought I could somehow go somewhere and live....I would try to live....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer
If I knew there was nowhere to run, and that the end inevitable,I would spend my last day telling the people I love that I love them. Then my husband and I would lay in each others arms and go out together....

If I thought I could somehow go somewhere and live....I would try to live....

And hopefully you'll have the resources to do so.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

Ive started my stock pile....but you're right...it may not be feasible but who knows? You gotta at least try dont you?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer
reply to post by Hedera Helix

Ive started my stock pile....but you're right...it may not be feasible but who knows? You gotta at least try dont you?

Agreed... and having a stock pile is a foot in the right direction for all possible scenarios.

[edit on 10/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
12-20-12
Up at 0500
Take care of the animals
Tell the wife happy anniversary
Make her a tea
Put on a pot of coffee
Head to the bathroom
Run thru the 3 s's
Pour a cup and turn on the weather channel
More than likely plow snow
Head to work, (it's thursday)
Wrap up early
Head home

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey everyone. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

hehe I agree but you don't know my dog! I love him to bits! but he has always thought he is the alpha dog. If he didn't want to go I would never make him but I love him enough to let him find his own pack.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

What Will You Do when The End Comes?

the same thing I always do..

enjoy life.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by State of Mind

Terms and Conditions of Use
2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, ... are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dbates]

pffft lockdown

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welcome it! Hopefully I will die with the first wave but if not I will rather scavange and stuggle than go on living my life as it is. Honestly sometimes wish I had the balls to just end it all.... its been a bad day.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I will begin the Thursday by making necessary preparations for the end. When the end comes, I will begin a new society based on the teachings of 'The Leader'. With necessary toils in the field, I will have built the spaceship to take us to blistonia.

Now I say to you heathens! Who is with me?!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well i see no hopes of me surviving 2012,so i would make my peace with my fate,tell my family i love them,and thank god he gave me this time on earth be it good are bad,and play spirit in the sky my favorite song and let the end happen

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well if 21/12/2012 really is the last day,then i'm gonna have a lie in, have a mega fried breakfast(i got high cholestrol). Then i'm gonna invite family and friends round to mine and have a monumental piss up untill i pass out so i miss the event. One the safe side i'm gonna put all my hangover cures beside my bed incase nothing happens

regards kennybee

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Beginning is the end. Party on dudes!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

Hey mate, like you iv'e been there and felt suicidal, it's not the answer.

we all have lessons in life to learn wheather good or bad, when u feel low look around you and see the very sick the starving the disabled etc and u reliese life ain't all bad. i suffer with depression and tinnitus(ringing in the ears) get a piece of paper on one side write down all the good things in your life ie family,friends health social life etc. Then on the other side write down the negative things in your life, and see which has the highest score. god bless kennybee

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It depends.
If there was no way to save myself. . .I would wake up in the morning(for once), eat all of my favorite foods, watch my favorite shows, and tell my family how much I love them, and apologize to my sister for all the times I told her I hated her. I would invite my daddy and stepmom over. and just sit down on the couch surrounded by my family and our 11 dogs, while listening to my mp3 and wait for the
end. . .I'll only be 17 then, my sister 15. It just feels so horrible that we could all just. . .die. I swore to myself when i was 13 that I wouldn't have sex with a man unless we were making love and if we do die then, i would have honoured that promise. . .
But if there was a way to save myself and my family I would gladly take it. I wont just sit around waiting to die if there was even a single way to protect them.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
With all the regional wars,world wide voilence natuaral catasrophies,famine etc. I thought the end had come

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join