It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Every Should Know About Iran!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I did answer your question in my earlier posts... we can agree and disagree, but should atleast read what you wrote before trolling on the my post..

At these markets European and American buyers paid for the slaves with commodities–including cloth, iron, firearms, liquor, and decorative items–that were useful to the sellers. Slave sellers were mostly male, and they used their increased wealth to enhance their prestige and connect themselves, through marriage, to other wealthy families in their realms.

Again.. roots back the rich white class... PURCHASING them... it's common Supply and Demand strategy. Anyhow you and lpowell0627 are now just trolling on this threat, it seems like majority got the point I was trying to make, you both are now picking at one subject I mentioned rather then reading all the things I said... and see the bigger picture...

You have just proved my point, you don't care about the facts, you are just here to paint yourself and Iran as the victim of the U.S.

I don't need FACTS.. I am FACT.. I LIVED through it first hand, my entire family generation has lived through it, have you ever lived in middle east? Do you know what it's like on the other side of the fence... ? I see based on your posts.. who you support and what your agenda is..

so maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge... and Google me a link and call it a fact..?! This is how I know you didn't even bother reading what I wrote... I NEVER painted myself as a victim, I just said how blessed I was for everything that has happened to me.. it opened my eyes...

So either you get it... or you don't. Just don't waste my time with your silly arguments! You win!!!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

No you didn't answer this question.

Would you be willing to fight in order to not become a slave, or would you embrace slavery rather than fight as a soldier?

All you have done is post propaganda lies. Europeans did not attack villages and take slaves out of Africa, They bought the slaves from Africans who had developed the slave market to feed the Muslim demand for slaves.

Iran is the largest sponsor of world wide terrorism.

And nothing of your experience as a ten year old boy living in Iran proves this to be wrong. The U.S. does not paint flags on its bombs, most likely that was done as propaganda by Iraq.

We are here to point out the truth that you are a propagandist hiding behind a phony claim of the desire for peace. If you wanted to find peace, then you would start by learning something about the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Would you be willing to fight in order to not become a slave, or would you embrace slavery rather than fight as a soldier?

I've explained earlier, that I will NOT volunteer to join ANY military, as I'm AGAINST taking anyones life ... as to your question would I DEFEND myself, absolutely... as far as to say in today's world we're defending ourselves... I disagree, I think we're not defending, but attacking and invading other countries. Iran being one of the countries on the target list.. simply as many have stated in this thread... because of OIL ad POWER in middle east.

All you have done is post propaganda lies.

All I have posted is MY experience and OPINION! Like it.. or dislike it... I was referring to Native Americans during the creation of independence from Brittan's... "Racism abounded. Persons of African-American descent were considered by many to be less than human. So were Native Americans. Slavery was legal; people were owned as property. The Bible was extensively used to sanction the continuation of slavery."

Iran is the largest sponsor of world wide terrorism.

Says who? What evidence do you have? You can blindly accept what US and their allies teach you through MSM, but that's NOT reality... You support Israel (from your posts) so based on current event and the last decade of invasion of Palestine, who do you think REALLY is sponsoring world wide terrorism!

And nothing of your experience as a ten year old boy living in Iran proves this to be wrong. The U.S. does not paint flags on its bombs, most likely that was done as propaganda by Iraq.

Who do you think sold weapons and these bombs and supported the war in Iraq? Who put Saddam in power in the first place? Let me add one more... who do you think put Bin Laden in power?... CIA

We are here to point out the truth that you are a propagandist hiding behind a phony claim of the desire for peace. If you wanted to find peace, then you would start by learning something about the truth.

Wow... you're talking about truth... listen man, this is my last reply to you since you're just wasting my time with your biased agenda. I shared my experience to show people on this side of the planet to question what they're told... and the picture the media has painted on Iranian PEOPLE is BIASED and unbalanced (if you haven't figured this out yet... you have done a single research).

Being Persian and lived there ... I wanted to bring to light the OTHER side of the coin that isn't publicized in western world... to try to propose how we can live at peace if all see the GOOD in each other... all you have done is been destructive to this agenda and until you grow up and see the world for what it is... and accept different opinions we're done talking! Like I said... some will learn... some will NEVER learn.. choice is yours!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You may want to read this report in detail to find out how much
you really don't know about Iran, including its role in terrorism.

www.offnews.info...

this report is the subject of a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

You're right... he's now on ignore now... you know I come here open my heart trying to create a bond among all type of people and some just REFUSE to seek truth... yet they claim they do... it almost reminds me of my last post about government trying to bash all conspiracies by just saying " we know better... let us tell you how it is"... ah... some people.

Anyhow thanks to you and so many more on this thread.. I'm gonna keep going and not let few lost souls bash my attempt... at creating some sort of peace. Opening the eyes of even one person... is worth every bit of this effort.

Thanks for the support mate...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

My perspective is that as long as there are others willing to put their lives on the line to defend Canada's liberties, you feel quite comfortable sitting back and criticizing. Maybe if you did a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan you might think quite differently.

Do you think that if Iraq succeeds at being the first democracy in the Middle East that will be a good thing?

Do you think it is alright that the Taliban kill school girls and their families for sending girls to school? Wouldn't you call that terrorism?

I have talked to may veterans, who were there and experienced what is going on, and they felt that what they did was right, and a good thing to do. They put their lives on the line to defend others, and that is very honorable.

Suicide bombers are the real terrorists, not U.S. soldiers and our allies. Terrorists are people who intentionally blow themselves up in markets killing innocent women and children, or blow up schools full of children. While there are civilian casualties in war, the U.S. military tries to minimize those casualties. The scale on which you base your opinions is clearly biased.

Racism is practiced by all cultures, not just white people. Considering that whites ended slavery, while Islamic nations continued it until forced to end it by western nations your comments on U.S. slavery and racism are completely biased.

How do I know Iran sponsors terrorism, it is in their official policy as spouted by their president who desires to wipe Israel off of the face of the Earth. Is that your idea of peace, kill all the Jews in Israel? How about how the Kurds have been treated, Iran's numerous invasions of India, genocide in Africa and Indonesia. What do you have to say about all of this, because everything you put out so far has been clearly one sided.

Sorry, but the claim that because the CIA was involved doesn't make the CIA responsible for either Saddam or the Ayatollah coming into power. The people in those countries made this happen.

What you have presented, and continue to present is nothing but a one sided opinion.

Do we have such a bad view of Persians?

Gee, I went and saw "Prince of Persia", thought is was great. Seems to me that Persia was portrayed in very good light in this movie, and as a civilization of high quality.

I studied Zoroastrianism long ago, and have a great deal of respect for Persian society. You need to stop making biased positions about people you know nothing about.

Yours is the heavily biased view, biased against westerners, even in how you assume westerners view Persians.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
After the Shaw was installed in Iran in a military coup in 53, and after
the US sanctioned Iraq, in the Iraq Iran war, and after
darnold rumspfeldstiltskeam sold Iraq the poison gas, and after the US state dept admitted that they have sanctioned covert ops in Iran, and after that patrol boat hoax, and after ahmajinadad's being Misquoted, regarding wiping Israel of the map, and after the US accuses Iran of violating the NNPR while violating it themselves by preventing Irans rights under the treaty

the cowardly unsubstantiated ad hominem gang up here on this thread is just making you cowardly thugs look like dirt

I for one would really like to hear first hand what Iran is like
and show hospitality to a fellow forum member while he exersizes his right to free speech
[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I am completely ashamed to be an American today. Even IF Iran is inadvertently supporting "terrorism", what justifies America's terrorism? What justifies all of the injustices of the US & Britain on Iran and the other countries NATO terrorizes? People need to stop looking from the US's point of view and start looking from the point of view of the WORLD.

I fully support Iran. And also it's technological advances. They have all the rights in the world to build up their nuclear power if they like to. Americans obviously believe that they are the only ones qualified to hold a nuke in their hands. BUT guess what. We are the only ones to have used the nuke... sheer disguist and shame should be upon the US... it will most likely not be the last time that US will drop a nuke. All countries should have the right to possess a nuke... but I believe such weapons of mass destruction should all be abolished from this earth permanently but that will never happen unfortunately..

The mujahideen are those who stand up to Western & American imperialism, I support them fully, because westerners have no business being involved with the Middle East's problems. Westerners are only solely in it for the oil. Make note that mujahideen and Islam extremists are two different things. I am fully against Islam's extremists, and I compare it to the extremist Christians and Jews the West has to deal with. They are all disgusting. Times are FINALLY changing and West's dependence on oil is dwindling. It sucks though that electric cars are finally being mass produced and sold to the public today, when electric cars have been around for 100+ years (I would not doubt that oil companies are involved in that conspiracy, but I will save that for another topic).

I just ignored that poetib guy now too, after you ignored him he was rambling on and on. He takes the honor of being first on the ignore list. Besides, he cowardly decided to report me.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

yeah, and Iran has nothing to do with sponsoring terrorism, and Israel should be pushed into the sea, and women are nothing but property, and lets not forget how the Iranian hostage crisis ushered Regan and the Bush family into power, and that Halliburton now has its office in Dubai, but its all good.

Send you money to sponsor terrorism, every girl who is prevented from going to school, and every 12 year old married to her twenty something cousin is a victory against the U.S..

Oh wait, I am spewing the same one sided nonsense as you, don't you hate that

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Yes, stick your head in the sand, and go back to your fantasies. They are all so great, and we are all low life's scum bags.

Poor poor pitiful you.

We should have kept hemp legal, and stuck with hybrids and biodiesel, and never developed the oil wells in the Middle East. The world would be a better place.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

prove Iran is sanctionig terrorism Poet1b
we all would totally consider what you have to say if
you would just for once prove something you have to say
as an Israeli apologist is actually true.
No idf videos please
that has been blown forever round here

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This link goes over the details pretty clearly.

www.brookings.edu...

They are too numerous to provide quotes.

The Brookings Institute is probably about the best source on the subject you are going to get.

Certainly better than those who claim the U.S. had the Shah put into power.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That really was all I was trying to do... show a bit of "humanity" and express a view of the OTHER side... just to help people understand.. WE the PEOPLE are not so different... we're NOT the EVIL and neither are YOU... we are just people, trying to live and experience this world... and I for one... would like to experience it's beauty rather then it's ugliness and that is ONLY possible if WE the PEOPLE support one another...

Thank you for you kind words...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join