It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Drinking A Beer At Phillies Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Darn!
Am I that old?

Well, maybe it's an $8.00 root beer then?

$8 sounds about right for a soda.

Yea $12 beers at a few different ballparks. That was the price from the last two years, it could of jumped up even more this year.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
some cultures have their kids drinking real young at an early age.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

The problem is...the video ends...when you watch the video you can see..no one is looking at the child..now we might say even if they weren't looking at him..they were right there, they should have been able to see what he was doing..but take it from a parent who has a 9 year old and a 2 year old...when you at an event that your watching ..or even just a gathering barring them actually moving out of their space it can be easy to get distracted. My husband as a little boy at his mother's bbq's used to steal people's beers all the time....with no one realizing it at first. We don't get to see the parent's reactions in this when or if they do finally actually look at him. It could catch them totally by surprise..which yes..would be easy to do. We were at a baseball game once, My husband got a hot dog I got a burger and we each got a coke, our little girl for her we got popcorn and her sippy cup. We were passing the onion rings back and forth across her and never even realized she reaching in and eating them too as the box slllllooooowly passed in front of her
its very possible to happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Alright, I must come from a weird family. I have had two nephews grab a beer and slam it. They are not allowed to have soda so when ever they see a can, you know how kids are at that age, anything they are not supposed to do they do.

One was about 4 the other about 6, it was quite a few years ago. They did not make any funny faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join