It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Bloody World War Is Coming. Unthinkable? Think Again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Cyber warfare, biological weapons, human torture, belt bombs, espionage, nuclear weapons. Is it really unthinkable that the world will ignite into a full out global war under the stress of economic turmoil or because of it?

Surely, Russia and the USA wouldn't Nuke each other. Saner heads would prevail, right?

Well, nuclear weapons were used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Expected or unexpected, tempers flared in the recent "Mavi Marmara" Israeli/Palestinian flotilla incident and people died.

The unthinkable has no stopgap, because overall we really don't want to stop it. The vitriolic hate that is slung in some posts on this site shows what some are capable of. Comments like "Nuke them all to HELL!", or "those children died, so what". And we are only outraged enough to talk about these things (or post a new thread), but we're not outraged enough to join together to stop these events. We love to hate.

Will we have nuclear war? I can guarantee you we will have a major bloody war of some kind. When have we really been without wars? At any moment on earth there is some force bearing down on the weaker among us. Destroying people, places, things with hideous unthinkable weapons, financial terrorism, geopolitical backstabbing, starvation...and the list goes on.

Is this what we are!?

It's what I see every day on TV or what I can read on the web.

The greater good be damned, I'm pissed that so and so did this or that. No compromise..constant battles. Every action is met with finger pointing. Crimes done on a governmental level are accepted and awarded praise, even memorialized. And if individuals do the same things they are jailed for life? Where is the sanity in that?

A brave few do wage peace against all odds. Their rewards are usually death, prison, or financial destruction because enough of us won't support them or are afraid to.

Chaos is great TV...great for reading on ATS. We gobbled up the media coverage on wars and sanitized the deaths of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands so as not to offend our sensibilities.

Which brings me to my questions to you. The person reading this on the other side of the world or next door. Do you really want the madness to stop? Or do you like the constant cage match? Be honest. Do you want to divide yourself against others over our differences or find some solution, any solution and work to drive out hate, war and poverty?

Can we throw down the swords long enough to try to solve our problems?

Can we find sane solutions to bottle up those that that seek to further endless wars, hate and domination without losing our own humanity in the process?

Can we?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

Its time to come together and stop this hatered of our fellow beings here, there, everywhere! Let universal love show us the way to universal peace. We have to stop this maddness!

Release the good!

edit on 6-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks FormOfTheLord for sharing those vids.

I've had this talk with friends and family about the sad state of a large share of humanity. They usually throw up their hands and say it's too big a problem to overcome and they can't do anything about it. I follow up by telling them if a majority of people would set aside petty differences and stop letting the monied system lead us into distractions of wars for the banks own gains, we could easily come out of this and have a peaceful world.

But, the truth is so many people really don't even care to discuss this with me. The powerful parasitic interests that encourage war and rule us count on this apathy. So, the people who don't try to understand the real workings of the world stay uninformed and are easily controlled with false propaganda.

People need to first wake up and understand who/what is truly running our world and our lives. But from my experience people care more about sports, entertainment and other distractions more than their own peace or true freedom.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

God is without fault. But I think He 100% accepts that 'it' (All) is 100% His responsibility!

God gives us free will. We make life on earth Hell, when we could be making it heaven. We are responsible for the gifts God gives us. Humanity seems to be the chimps flinging crap at each other instead of working together.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join