It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Tulsa! Sanity Lost is back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello to all ATS/BTSers out there.

I've been away for a few months due to life, the universe and everything. My computer crashed, I had to move, lost my job and more.

I don't have much else to add except my wife and I have had dreams of terrorist attacks on the same night. Hopefully they don't mean anything but we live in a changing world as it is. My terrorist attack was a chemical one taking place in Montreal. My wife's was actually more of a warning of attack to the people of Tulsa.

Nuff for now. Take care and pack your BOB's.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Howdy Sanity Lost! Welcome back!

How many dreams did you have, and were they the same or different?

You guys weren't watching an Episode of 24 before bed were you? (Not meant to be condescending)

Let's hope it was "just a dream."

Peace

[edit on 6-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Haven't watched "24" in years. Perhaps it was just the Chinese food for dinner.

This was just one dream. I found it strange that my wife and I would have a dream about the same topic as such on the same night
as silly as both dreams were, I'm hopping that they were nothing but dreams.

To make a long story short, my dream was about some sort of dangerous chemical which was stolen from a govt. offical. The chemical was killing off people when they came in contact with plants of any sorts as the plant would take over their bodies.

Wife's dream was about a confetti bomb going off at city hall with words written in the paper. If you match up the right combination of papers you could make out a sentence readying something like "next time we will send a real bomb".

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Wow, those are pretty bizarre dreams! Both instances make for good material to create a story on.
It is interesting you guys both had dreams with similar themes in the same night.
These are crazy times we're living in , for sure. Again, let's hope they were just dreams....
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Peace

[edit on 6-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Howdy SL .

Dreams fascinate me . My ex-wife had a dream where a large city was burning , with clouds of smoke rising high into the sky . It physically upset her to the point of having to take medication to calm down .

Three days before 9/11 .

Anyway , welcome aboard from ... SAPULPA .

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Thank you, neighbor, for the welcome.
The only dream I've had before that came true was of the shuttle Challenger blowing up.

new topics

top topics

join