It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Spain 2010 - Cops aggression & Security [videos]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I got some videos sent to me on facebook I thought I'd share... I haven't seen any shown here on ATS about the Bilderberg meeting this year so here ya go...

"Security (June 2nd 2010)"

"Cops Aggression"

As you can see, just like every meeting they have security is tight and there are plenty of people protesting.

And here is a short video put together of protesters that have come this year:

I will update when I get more videos, feel free to add your own. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get something good on camera, but don't hold your breath.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Interestingly it's not all aggression — a short while ago I posted a report of a police officer downing his hat & joining the protesters! -

BBC & police annoyance at Bilderberg conference.

And would you believe, according to the report, the Chief of Police has issued a complaint that his force was being used as a private security force...

Could the tide be turning?..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Thanks for including that.

And yes I agree it's not been that bad (at least from what we've been told/shown). Hopefully it stays that way.

And to be honest, no I don't think the tides will be changing anytime soon

The police force admitting they were hired privately is news though [to the public], I'm surprised they admitted it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Does anyone know what the difference is between the blue shirted cops & the black shirted cops.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by acrux]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I think the blue shirted cops are higher ranked police, maybe something equivalent to our state police here in the states. The black shirt cops seem to be all younger guys who have probably just been hired for the event. Don't quote me though I'm not 100% on this. If anyone knows the difference, feel free to correct me.

new topics

top topics

join