It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings across eastern Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This I suspect is part of the Joint Hypersonic programs active at the moment "Hot Stuff" I personalty am watching for *"Hot Stuff" or Bigger
hitting Terra Firma .
We have Rockets Launching from Terra Firma hitting the Mach-4 mark from Woomera(aus) and the X-51A under the Wing of a B-52H trying for Mach-6 from 50,000ft, result Mach-5 now it seems this object seen is the Falcon 9 rocket Launched 24hrs ago.

Some facts.
The speed of sound, 1224 km/h or Mach—1, (1 Ma = 1224 kmh)
Temperatures on the surface of an object travelling at Mach- 5 can reach 1000 degrees C (1800 deg F)
Hypersonic flight is flight through the atmosphere at speeds above Mach- 5.5 at Mach-8 the temperatures can reach 2700 degress C at the leading edge and 3000 degrees C in the engine combustion chamber.

*"Hot Stuff"
New materials designed to deal with hypersonic and supersonic hot stuff

"Hypersonic" Programs from HIFiRE, DARPA, AEDC are in Full Swing when the Shuttle Program is shutt

Zelong.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Maybe it was a successful rocket launch, i dont know exactly.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Additional footage

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

It's a fascinating looking display, whatever it is. Is it a missile launch? Woomera Testing Range is in area so maybe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Count Woomera out, from Woomera everything goes UP.
By the velocity and attitude this object has gone around the Earth a Few Times.

Zelong.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Except from what I know, the rockets launched from Woomera aren't launched to the east, they are launched to the west.
The prohibited zone goes all the way to the west Australian coast.
The difference with the west & east coasts, is that the east coats is heavily populated, while the west coast barely has traces of life except for Perth and the mining camps.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nice high quality video from the Gold Coast Australia

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
wow hey, first norway then china now Australia. And as always we get the bull# failed rocket launch explanation with it's own fake reports from top people.

And everyone buying it in the world!!!

nobody has stopped and thought WTF was that, everyones just gone oh a spiral how nice ufo? aliens? as if ... whats that i'm late for work in my rat race world

arghhh so frustrating. Never made it to the paper here and very limited cover on the news.

so what is it? i'm sure somebody knows but nobody is telling us because a failed rocket launch worked once so lets use the excuse again

clearly it's a wormhole. i'm sure anyone with an open mind can see this. The norway one was better but the fact this was seen from queensland to victoria shows it was high up!!!!! very high up!

i reckon it's a wormhole anyway either that or a sign of the times of end of days. This stuff has been predicted before. i just wish everyone in the normal world would wake up and go omg whats that instead of dismissing it and going back to their rat race lives

i reckon a ufo could land tomorrow and aliens drop in and say hi and 80% of the population would go .. yeh right BS and some cover up story would allow for it.

Why does this happen? why can't we be told the truth ppl deserve to know. or do our govenments and military really honestly have no idea themselves

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

if govenments wont disclose to the public what is happening the
the spirals will continue untill most of the earth has witnessed this for themselfs
this is disclosure through another means direct to the peoples of the world and will culminate in a large co-ordinated group of spirals in the ancient sites around the world

the reason spirals are being presented is a mathmatical one
in all languges the spiral is the most recognised symbol and is understood by australian aboriginies and chineeze alike

these will happen more and more untill the desirered change is achived

The spiritual and social change required to stop the destruction of the earth

the crop circles were the medium of contact but there were to easy to hoax and block from peoples concesness thus the spirals

these are opinions only and i have them
spirals in the sky are in many ancient religions around the world
well before satalites and rockets

XPLodER thinks this is as important as the norway spiral and the chineeze one

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What was the final verdict on the Norway Spiral, anyway?

Why aren't those guys over here?

I saw plenty of CGI footage of the missle launch explanation, but equally as much (perhaps one of the most thorough thread I've ever seen) evidence that the MSM explanation could not possibily be responsible.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by deccal

It's a fascinating looking display, whatever it is. Is it a missile launch? Woomera Testing Range is in area so maybe.

Woomera is nowhere near the east coast of Australia.
Woomera is actually in central Australia, in the state of South Australia.
There's about 1,300 km between Woomera and the east coast.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I witnessed this driving from VIC to SYD. Very strange sight to see in the middle of the night/morning while driving the long 10 or so hour drive up state. The strange thing was that earlier in the day we saw a convoy of army trucks/carriers pass us. So perhaps it was a missile. Although when we initially saw the spiral shape it appeared not to spin or rotate. It was simply the spiral as seen in the videos which stayed in one spot then start to move quickly (without spinning or anything, just the spiral shape moving) Which is hard to comprehend how - you would image it would spin or rotate given its appearance. Strange. Anyway... super old thread... just happened to stumbled on this site today when doing some research

top topics

<< 1   >>

join