It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Course SOMETHING Is Going To Happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Isn't every planet in the milky way supposed to align with the sun or some astrological crazy coincidence like that?
If even say, THAT'S true.. its safe to say that these Mayans who mapped the skies and created a calender that can predict every eclipse within 20 minutes TODAy, knew a little bit more about this then your giving them credit for...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris-sirhC517

Isn't every planet in the milky way supposed to align with the sun or some astrological crazy coincidence like that?

No.

Let's say the Mayans could predict eclipses. Did they ever predict eclipses they could not see. There are eclipses every year, at least 2 solar eclipses per year. They are visible in only a small part of the Earth. Could the Mayans predict these eclipses that occurred in other places?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Did you really say you know everything there is to know about physics?

I said, I know everything there is to know UP TO THIS POINT, in physics.
Which means physics / as much of it as all scientists know.
I DID NOT say I know everything about physics.
I am talking about the actual knowledge of physics as of right now.
Tomorrow a grand discovery in physics can happen, and I do not know that, but I know all discoveries we made until now.

And, only GOD knows all.

I am not God.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris-sirhC517

Nope. That HAPPENED already. (a few years back)
Well, not really all of them, but most.
And NOTHING happened. As in "OMG the sky is falling" at least ...

This whole thing has been blown out of proportions by some people with half-knowledge, who then "spiced" it all up a bit, and now, taaa-daaaaaa, we've got ourself a doomsday in 2012.

Personally I do not believe ANYTHING extraordinary will happen, but I am not exluding it might.
Everything is possible.
Heck, it is possible I will not even write this reply down to the end and "poof!" the universe will vanish.

wait ...

Nope, still there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
humanity on this planet is only collective consciousness and we can over come every single one of these supposed calamities. Every single negative prediction can be overcome just by finding a solution, and they are all around us. People need to start waking up and realizing that we have only started scratching the surface of great technology.

Don't ever overlook the power of thought and prayer. If people start thinking that calamities are going to overcome the world then they will. OR you could all KNOW that we are greater than to be manipulated by those who wish the destruction of humanity by promoting negative thought through these asinine conspiracies and movies like 2012. let me tell you something, I have watched 100's of movies since the beginning of the year 2000 about planet X, the photon belt and other stuff and they all told me "oh yea its going to happen in 2008/09/10" but none of it happened! you know why?

The supposed powers that be are just psyching you up for 2012, thought does manifest do a certain extent on the material plane especially with the collective consciousness of humanity.

All you should expect in 2012 is for those jackass international bankers to give up there masquerade of a a financial system entitled free trade and capitalism and embrace a better system that serves the growth and sustainment of humanity and the environment which can easily be achieved but the only way we can do this is by making the issues that we have realized here on ATS made public (mind you the more sane issues that reveal the truth of what really goes on behind the scenes, people tend to become apprehensive at the mention of reptilians!)

if we can do this we can make 2012 into a golden age of enlightenment for humanity, the year where a large chunk of humanity will wake up and put a stop to the destructive behavior that we have towards the planet and ourselves due to the selfish desires that have been a by-product of capitalism gone largely unregulated by the best interests of humanity on this planet!

and trust me i am working hard on this!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You are very right about that ; SOMETHING has to happen. And we should see the signs, BP is already starting to ruin our oceans. What strikes me is that so many people have never even heard about Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD). CCD is a BIG problem. What it is is bees are starting to go extinct. Without bees, 3/4 of the plants will disapear because theres no bees to pollonate them. Theres alot of other consiquences too, taxes will go up because we have to import bees, farmers will lose their jobs, there will be less food, and it all clumps up into this GIANT problem and the world could become currupt and blah, blah, blah. Whatever the cause, it will not be blamed on Global Warming because if it were possible, we would have alread seen the signs . . .

Everyone seems to think this is all a geographical disaster. You see, I support the Ancient Astronaut theory, so of corse I have to eplain to you what I think might happen. First of all, lets pretend that the existance of aliens is out o the question, because it really is, and don't discriminate my beliefs.During the time of the Mayans, extraterrestrials (the Mayan "sun gods") came to Earth and told the Mayans the date they would come back, 12-21-2012. This is the day they come to strip Earth of its raw materials because they have run out of them on thier own planet. To get humans out of the way, they could destroy us, take us to their planet(s), or put us to use and enslave us and help them mine the natrual resources out of our own planet and hand them over to them. Sick, I know, but not exactly impossible . . .

Now here comes an even more logical situation dealing with the Ancient Astronaut theory. What if, in 2012, the Ancient Astronaut theory is proven to be real? That would mean that everything we know about human history would have to be revised, which would send some people crazy alone. Worse, all religions would be basicly erased because according to the Ancient Astronaut theory, religion evolved around extraterrestrials, which ancient people concidered "gods". The world would become currupt. That means poeple would become unconrolable; wars would break out. We would be sent into an appacolypse.

Or nothing at all will happen, and if nothing happens, I pledge to wake up on 12-22-2012 and say "Epidemic fail" as long as Earth is well. No joke.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by nicolee123nd]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

CCD disorder has happened many times. It is not a problem for NOrth American plants since honey bees are an introduced species. It's not true that 3/4 of plant species will disappear. Many plants are wind born pollinators. There are other bees that pollinate plants.

Why would anyone come all of the way to Earth to strip raw materials. Aren't there closer places for them to access raw materials? And if religion is based on alien astronauts how is the arrival of aliens going to support that notion? You think everyone is going to instantly accept the notion that religions are all false and based on ETs?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by nicolee123nd

And if religion is based on alien astronauts how is the arrival of aliens going to support that notion? You think everyone is going to instantly accept the notion that religions are all false and based on ETs?

That's assuming that the governments of the world don't blow them out of the sky as soon as they showed themselves. We have a pretty strict policy of shoot first, ask questions never.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join