It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Martin Luther King relative, contactee, brings UFO/ET message of dimensional shift in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's relative gives insight to 2012

I don't know how credible he is, but I think the information is pretty interesting. Either he has been on ATS too much, or this is real.

Also, apparently there is an interview with him here

Do you guys think hes on to something?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I would guess he's been on here too much.

I don't think who is related to gives him any more credibility than anyone else so I would treat this as I would any other story of this kind.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Never heard of the council of twelve. Interesting though...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Ops

I don't know how credible he is, but I think the information is pretty interesting. Either he has been on ATS too much, or this is real.

Also, apparently there is an interview with him here

Do you guys think hes on to something?

No. I went to his website linked to the page just to be greeted by a message that says "Website Coming Soon".

How do you promote an authors website and its not even built?

I searched a few engines, and social sites to find this man and the ONLY thing that comes up is this exopolitics website and the photo featured there.

Otherwise, this guys a Disinfo agent whom should be ashamed of himself for taking the money and promoting the fact that he's related to King. I can tell you I'm related to Obama but unless I have a 'convincing' birth certificate and show a non-'shopped' photo of him and myself chillin drinking beers then you KNOW I'm lying.

I'll wait to see what else emerges but I've also heard other people say other things and it was IN TIME shown to be fakery.The Council of Twelve has been linked to outted hoaxers in the past.

Immmmm waiting.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Mac405]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
From the article...

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

Sounds a lot like something aimed at people that frequent sites like ATS.

95% of the people here will say they believe we're undergoing this awakening, and articles like this sort of tell them that everything is going to turn peachy by the end of 2012.

Kind of like...

"No need to stand up and speak out against the governments and their wrongdoings, our dimensions are going to split in a few years anyways, so there's nothing to worry about. Sit back and go with the flow."

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll get stuck here in this dimension.

Or maybe he's wrong or just misleading people, and it'll turn out like countless religions/societies of the past that thought they were going to be saved, or that there would be some kind of rapture that would take care of all the bad stuff for them...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

Thank you very much for the information and heads up, it is very much appreciated. I've read the whole article and the more I think about the whole situation, deep down I think it all is true (when you combine various sources of information). On one hand I have my inner self saying how the world must change, what must change, that this and aliens here and everything else is normal and real and one the other my physical self thinks I'm imagining things and nothing like that is real. I know the first option is real, but I somewhat need to convince also my brain it is. It's as if we are at a splitting stage on a battle of minds. I know what this guy is saying is real and true, I can tell you that these beings exist, I can see the ships. It's just though as if the signal hasn't still arived from my conciousness to my physical brain percieving this reality. I guess it takes time and is part of the transformational proccess. We need to stay awake. I hope I shift and that we all do.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

It reminds me of the 12 Olympians...

Maybe they are one and the same

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Originally posted by dragnet53

It reminds me of the 12 Olympians...

Maybe they are one and the same

Or 12 apostles of Jesus ?

[edit on 5/6/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Funny how the newpaper article thinks we'll forget that MLK won a Nobel Peace prize. Then again it was 1964 and he died in 1968.

Guess it was a slow news day to include that nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Bump. This needs to get more attention. I wonder why the OP hasn't come back yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

It was a lame story to start with. This thread needs to go the way of Gary Coleman stories - down the drain.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I discovered this Council of Twelve earlier today doing some independent reading so I figure I would inquire the bright minds on here if anyone has any good info on them...from my understanding the Co12 (aka Council of 12) is the 12 apostles of Jesus but I havent yet read enough into it to give you guys the facts. But another being associated with the Co12 is someone called Selacia. Is anyone familiar with these two? Or is there a thread for that matter?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So apparently the guy was almost assassinated...um can someone explain more on this? Was there some angry individual angry with him for some other reason and came out brandishing a weapon to threaten the guy in this article. Then he, through his own delusions, thought that this was some grand scheme by US Intelligence agenices who for some reason are not able to find this guy.

Whatever, I call BS on this one.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Disgusting that this supposed relative of Martin Luther King would try to use his legacy to make this nonsense credible.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Disgusting that this supposed relative of Martin Luther King would try to use his legacy to make this nonsense credible.

I can see why people would disagree with his claims or not believe them, but why are you so offended? I don't get the animosity. I mean, if I don't believe someone, then I'm just going to not believe them yet respect their belief/opinion enough to not let it affect me. I don't mean to sound like I'm challenging your stance. I guess I don't really understand why you are so offended and am trying to get a better idea of why you feel this way.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

For me it potentially taints the name of MLK. If people think that MLK supported this idea, then it could lead to false impressions of MLK.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

For me it potentially taints the name of MLK. If people think that MLK supported this idea, then it could lead to false impressions of MLK.

I understand it could lead to different impressions, but I do not see much in that article referring to MLK Jr. It says he is a relative. It does not even say how close of a relative. This man seems to carry a message. The link to MLK Jr. seems to only serve as a catalyst to get the attentions of readers.

Also, who is to say he does not actually believe the claims he is making? He may be wrong for all we know, but he may have a genuine belief that this is the way things are going to play out, and he may have a geniune reason for believing he had contact with this "counsel of twelve." Not so sure he is some "disgusting" man out there tainting the image of MLK Jr. I'm sure many found him disgusting as well when he first began the civil rights movement. Standing up to adversity is something that is rarely appreciated or accepted at first, but may (or may not) change the course of history over time.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think the key here, as with many other whistle blowers, contactees, channels, etc etc is the message and not the messenger.

If what they are saying resonates with you, then take on what you wish from it, if it does not, move on.

Everything out there can be called BS by someone and fact by someone else.

I see a lot of FEAR on ATS and people's comments on websites.

There are many changes happening on our planet on multiple levels and to different extent. I know many that I speak to, FEEL like something is changing, something is coming etc etc. I am not saying this is a bad armageddon scenario, but simply change.

I feel personally its important to have peace in yourself, and if thats achieved by being prepared for anything from solar flares to UFO to Planet X then do it.

The worst that can happen is going back to source/god/another form of life and continuing with something new.

I feel there is truth in what he is saying...

edit on 30-9-2010 by remrem because: spelling

top topics

join