It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director James Cameron says BP turned down help offer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by KILLFOXX

This does not make any sense. It seems as BP continues to screw up, the public sentiment becomes increasingly anti-BP and anti-oil. Many of the people that were chanting "drill baby drill!" a year ago now want to see offshore drilling banned.

If the enviro-whackos hadn't pushed oil companies 50 miles offshore in mile deep water in the first place we wouldn't have this problem.

Drill Baby Drill.....ANWR, closer to the shore right off the continental shelf in shallower water, and we wouldn't have this problem we have now.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is why BP doesn't want him around:

"The government really needs to have its own independent ability to go down there and image the site, survey the site and do its own investigation," he said. "Because if you're not monitoring it independently, you're asking the perpetrator to give you the video of the crime scene," Cameron added.

why would they want to have everyone really know what is going on?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
This is why BP doesn't want him around:

"The government really needs to have its own independent ability to go down there and image the site, survey the site and do its own investigation," he said. "Because if you're not monitoring it independently, you're asking the perpetrator to give you the video of the crime scene," Cameron added.

why would they want to have everyone really know what is going on?

They don't have to provide a set of LIVE underwater cameras to begin with, I don't know why people think they are hiding something when they have live underwater cameras at various angles viewable to the public.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcardThey don't have to provide a set of LIVE underwater cameras to begin with, I don't know why people think they are hiding something when they have live underwater cameras at various angles viewable to the public.

you think they are showing you all the leaks?
I saw on the news (once, they don't talk about it any more) that there are 3 total leaks, and you can't see most of the oil that is in there because the dispersants are keeping it deep. This is where some independent investigation comes in handy!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf

Originally posted by yellowcardThey don't have to provide a set of LIVE underwater cameras to begin with, I don't know why people think they are hiding something when they have live underwater cameras at various angles viewable to the public.

you think they are showing you all the leaks?
I saw on the news (once, they don't talk about it any more) that there are 3 total leaks, and you can't see most of the oil that is in there because the dispersants are keeping it deep. This is where some independent investigation comes in handy!

It's never a good idea to let the perpetrator handle the crime scene. It's actually rather insane ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join