It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Estulin unmasks Bilderberg Group in EU Parliament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is big news. Daniel Estulin - author of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group and Shadow Masters exposes Bilderberg in front of the EU parliament.

________________Additional Resources:_________________

Who is Daniel Estulin?
What is the Bilderberg Group?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
embedding failed

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

Fixed Embed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why is this thread under "Close staff scrutiny"???

It's merely about exposing the Bilberbergers for who they are...

Egotistical, power-hungry, greedy, lustful maniacs!

I don't understand?
This guy is doing the right thing here!

If more people knew who this group was, maybe they'd turn off American Idol and turn on to real research and patriotism.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Really,
it seems to me he is hitting one of the big nails in today's world situation.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
His public speaking was boring the crowd from what I can see.
He was talking at them instead of to them which is why some couldn't pay attention.
As important a message as it is...I never made it the whole way thru before shutting it off and I suspect a few in that room might feel the same way.

I know he was limited on time but he could have had a bit more finesse to hold the crowd a bit more because this message IS important.

Never talk AT a crowd...talk TO them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
His public speaking was boring the crowd from what I can see.
He was talking at them instead of to them which is why some couldn't pay attention.
As important a message as it is...I never made it the whole way thru before shutting it off and I suspect a few in that room might feel the same way.

I know he was limited on time but he could have had a bit more finesse to hold the crowd a bit more because this message IS important.

Never talk AT a crowd...talk TO them.

This is our species problem.

You think its ok to actually admit you have an aversion to information and you make personal prejudice your highest virtue.

It's called being respectful and listening to a person speak.

I had no problem listening to the entire speech. You stopped halfway, as you said, because of the manner the information was presented.

It's too "boring" for you to worry about.

Well enjoy your slavery mr bored guy.

This is why we will never be free though, because most people are too bored to listen to one of the most important political events of the year, which only lasted a dozen minutes...

Me? I am never bored, ever. Life is too short to be bored.

A few years ago the critics said "There is no such thing as Bilderburger"
Now that it's 100% proven and fact; I suppose the new criticism is "It's too boring of a subject".

Sorry to attack your post but we have to put an end to this you gotta admit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am just saying,an important message like this would have fell on more ears if he was a better public speaker.
Interacting helps a great deal,hence why I said to talk TO them and not AT them.
No need to call me any names like slave or whatever else you want to call me.

I made it to the nine minute mark not the halfway point before I was bored so you really shouldn't assume.
Seeing as I am very into this subject I can see that if a guy who is interested in the subject just got bored to tears watching him then I can imagine what the rest of the people who aren't into this stuff are thinking.
YES...it is ok to admit I was bored.
Nothing wrong with honesty.

If he was more tactful in his approach more people would pay attention and thats coming from a guy who is already interested in this topic.
Don't flame me for pointing out why people looked bored.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

No need to call me any names like slave or whatever else you want to call me.

It wasn't a personal attack. It was a fact of reality.

We are all slaves of the system in some way or another.

And we all "have to do" things we don't want to.

How many of us use Plastic? And is it harming our environment? Is it harming our health due to toxic contamination?

Yes. Therefore we are all slaves to this system that is run by the very few, and Bilderburger is directly involved at the higher levels.

If we ever want to be free and advance; we have to pick and choose our battles more effectively.

This guy has done a lot of research and is being taken seriously (Daniel Estulin).

We need to pay CLOSE attention here because this is a BIG DEAL.

That is, if we have any HOPE for becoming free from these overlords and their plans for us!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Is this in the EU parliament in Brussels?

And why was he allowed to speak?

edit: Never mind, found this vid that explains;

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Dude look at where he is. He is in a tiny little shack testifying before less than 100 people. He isn't speaking in front of the Parliament or the Council. The people around him are disinterested, it is getting no real major media coverage from the US or british news stations (at least not on the same magnitude as tiger woods cheating on his wife or the oil spill). They've already stopped him. They are just toying with him if anything, probably trying to break his spirit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

I don't understand?

If more people knew who this group was, maybe they'd turn off American Idol and turn on to real research and patriotism.

You forgot the term Pyschopathic Megalomaniacs.

They truly are the pefect example of "idiots extraordinaire".

All of them should be tried and then hung by the neck until dead. The world does not need people like that anywhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Dude look at where he is. He is in a tiny little shack testifying before less than 100 people. He isn't speaking in front of the Parliament or the Council.

Dude, why do you think I asked my questions?

Duh.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

I don't understand?

It's not the post, it's the entire "Secret Societies" forum.

Things got nasty a while back when Freemasons were being accused of everything from pedophilia to murder and the whole thing turned into one big flame war.

The warning has been there since then.

I think it was a good move. It reminds us that while we may be passionate, we also need to be polite to each other.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

i dont get it when he says its not a conspiracy as some infantile people think...and its not a movement for one world government or a NWO..its a movement for one world corporate government.

well...thats EXACTLY what anyone who believes these things says the NWO and one world government is....and ifs its not a conspiracy then what is it when a group of people sit around and plan something?

it seems hes confusing the matter which i find VERY odd....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

and ifs its not a conspiracy then what is it when a group of people sit around and plan something? it seems hes confusing the matter which i find VERY odd....

I think he said it 's not a conspiracy THEORY, it's conspiracy fact.

The existance of the Bilderberg group is not a conspiracy theory, but a fact.

That's wat he meant, imo.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
and ifs its not a conspiracy then what is it when a group of people sit around and plan something?
It's only a conspiracy if what they're planning is "evil or unlawful"...

Conspiracy: A combination of persons for an evil or unlawful purpose; an agreement between two or more persons to do something criminal, illegal, or reprehensible
—The Oxford English Dictionary

There's been no proof that anything they've "planned behind closed doors" has lead to any criminal or morally reprehensible acts, so it's not a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join