It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell happened to Spring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I swear it felt like it never showed up. I can tell when it is spring because of all the rain spring brings in Texas. Now, the past few days the temperature has been around mid 90 to upper 90's and the humidity makes it worse. It feels as though Spring took a vacation and left Summer in charge. I work outside driving and no air conditioning in my vehicle. It went out during a violent storm a few weeks back. Just curious if Spring ever made it in your neck of the woods?

I fear July to August. Some days we get 100 degrees easily. I fear the humidity.

:bnghd:

[edit on 1-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I JUST got back from vacation today, was staying in the Weatherford area, only one small storm and that was it for the 2 and a half weeks I was there. Man I got heat sickness a few times, and the humidity, nothing like here in Colorado. We've been getting storms here and there.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Slash

oh I am with ya here

it went from 20 degrees to 90! :-p

oh well I will still take the warm over the cold...stupid Chicago (actually I love the city...just not the weather)

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
over here in the UK we used to have what we called April Showers, the rainy month as it where, but starting about ten years ago it kept getting later and later, being pushed back a minimum of a month in less than 10 years, this year we didn't have any whatsoever, we usually have water shortages late summer if its been dry, but this year we got them a month ago in may. Winters over here keep starting later and later too (apart from last years with lots of snow which would only have have been normal for an 80s winter) but i don't worry like how many do in the media with scaremongering about global warming, I tend to believe that the global climate is always changing, its what archeology has taught us too. We'll hit a hot peak then the climate will start cooling and moving back to another ice age, then back to heating up again.

new topics

top topics

join