It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Americans Being Corralled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
G'day ATS,

This one is a little out there that's why it's in Skunk Works!!

I've been following the BP Oil Leak since the beginning, it really is an extremely alarming situation. One that, if you really believe the worst case scenarios, may render much of the Coast of the Gulf of Mexico devastated. There is even talk of there being contamination for many decades. This really got me thinking, this could quite possible push people inland, away from the coast and the toxic oil.

As I pondered further, the problems in Mexico came to mind, combined with the spill it almost cuts the two continents off.

I thought further, and this was the result:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11cf76a2a73f.png[/atsimg]

Of course they aren't all happening at the moment, nor are they specific geographically. However they may be just the type of factors that Americans may consider, when moving, or buying homes, or settling down.

Obviously several of the issues are natural, but there are many on ATS who beleive that the US has the ability to cause earthquakes, manipulate weather patterns and affect geology, so is this possible?

Is there an attempt, to insert into the American Psyche, a notion that it would be safer to move into Americas Heartland, away from the coast?

IS AMERICA BEING CORRALLED?

All the best ATS, Kiwi!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Short answer is Yes, just like pigs to the slaughter so everyone else can feast on the tasty tasty bacon!!

Joking aside,

You may have a point. But if I am right wasn't there something in the agenda of the NWO force Americans out of the rural areas and into the large cities where they could be easily controlled!!???

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I never actually thought about that, but that's a pretty legit argument. I would never be surprised at anything the US gov't did, they are lowlife, slimy scoundrels. I mean they flat out murdered thousands of Americans on 9/11 just to scare us about terrorism, how many times did the bush admin. emphasise the word(s) terror, terrorism,terrorists. These people are insane, dirty dogs that need to be put down.

I live directly on the east coast and wont leave under any circumstances, and if they start messing with my beaches, well lets just say the people around here aren't as passive and understanding as our gentle kind hearted neighbors to the south, there will be all out riots here if our gorgeous beaches are tainted by there oil or some bologna terrorist threats or false flag ops. Me and my 12 Ga. and .45 will be waitin. lol Great thread and good original idea.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
All the best threads I read on ATS are by people who have the ability to think outside the square.

whether it's actually true or not, it still makes for a good read and it does get us thinking, "what if?"

My own thoughts are, if they are not trying to round the people up to a specific area, they are certainly trying to make people live on edge and in fear.

we only have to read MSM to know this is a dead cert.

S&F.

G

[edit on 30-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And we all know what is in America's Heartland....

Tornado Alley!

*OMG, they're gonna use the tornadoes to finish us all off!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think there will be a bombing. A major one to justify further wars. I read somewhere about there maybe one in Chicago or something. But regrdless i also feel they need one more terrorist attack(?) to further war still more.... I think maybe even a nuclear bomb can be used.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I've thought it could be an attempt to drive people inland, causing the housing industry to pick up speed. It would also help take the strain off the insurance companies as hurricanes pick up. I think they are tired of insuring the coast after Katrina. IF - i said IF - the govt. has some firm warning of global warming & increasing sea levels,, then moving folks inland would help when that happens as well. Maybe after the sea levels rise, the oily coast problem will be solved because we'll have a nice shiny new coast. Maybe even the sheen of the oil on the water will reflect some sunlight back into space.

Plus maybe it is a way to destroy Cuba. Completely.

Whatever it is, it's shooting yourself in the foot to spite yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
All the best threads I read on ATS are by people who have the ability to think outside the square.

whether it's actually true or not, it still makes for a good read and it does get us thinking, "what if?"

My own thoughts are, if they are not trying to round the people up to a specific area, they are certainly trying to make people live on edge and in fear.

we only have to read MSM to know this is a dead cert.

Cheers GB, I like the SWorks forum, that's where I can be a little crazy!!!

I appreciate your comments mate.

Like I said (and I think you picked up on it), the plan may not be very efficient, maybe even accidental, but there may be something to it.

All the best mate, I hope Aotearoa is treating you well!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've never thought about being "corralled", like you put it, but it kind of makes sense. I'm more willing to bet on being controlled by fear through things like the media/MSM, though.

I had to give you a star just for the graphic, that was just great.

reply to post by Exuberant1

I was going to mention Tornado Alley, but you beat me to it!

Mother Nature-wise, there isn't a part of the US that isn't threatened by something (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, etc).

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6

I had to give you a star just for the graphic, that was just great.

LOL!! It's the ATS version of a child's finger paint!!!

But sometimes, the best way to illustrate a point is simply.

Thanks!!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by kiwifoot]

top topics

join