It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel need US money? I dont think so!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Israel just wants to use the forces of the US for it's own needs.
I'm starting this thread after replying to another where the OP suggested all should pay 10% of their earnings to Israel due to their suffering over the years.

Titled..
Should we all Tithe to Israel? The thread suggested 10%

That got me thinking...The US has given many Billions of dollars to Israel but does that really matter when the wealthiest Jews on earth are worth TRILLIONS????

The Rothchilds could give Israel 2% of their wealth and beat all the US taxpayers have given over the last 2 decades.

My question is, does Israel want money from the US or just to control what the US does???

From what I have read the money is peanuts to them!!Control is their aim!!!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think this would actually be more appropriate as a topic on ATS. Israel doesn't need money from the US government. They don't control us, however. Even when it was shown how barbaric the Israeli government was, with, how they continued their settlements, and, ignored international complaints earlier this year, US politicians lambasted Barack Obama for speaking out against the regime.

While it is true that the recent actions of Israel and Obama speaking out against Israel got more people against Israel than before, tons of politicians, still support them. I just don't think we should send military aid to these other countries. If anything we should send them aid through the private sector. It should be volunatry. I just don't like the idea of government forced aid, and, how we're forced to do it even if we don't want to support the government of Israel. It's kind of sad.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Yes and thats where I thought I posted it.
I'm new here and mucked up.
BTW, thatnks for the reply and I have asked mods to move.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

lol, can we go as a couple?
You need help more than me

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Not only no.. HELL NO I WILL NEVER SUPPORT GENOCIDE AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
Isreal and its supporters can piss off along with the war criminals in d.c. End Of.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

They don't control us, however.

Are you sure? In the words of Pat Buchanan, "The United States Congress is Israeli occupied territory."

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Hi mate.. I started this thread well before the Gaza attack...
Would have got a lot of response but I put it in the wrong place.....

Now it is more relevant than ever...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Ha! I hadn't even noticed, but you're right. I agree with Frankidealist. It isn't right that Congress allocates taxpayer money to any country, especially for military purposes, and especially Israel. But as long as AIPAC controls who gets elected and re-elected--status quo.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Iserail just needs the USA to bomb anyone that sells oil in anything but $USD or bans interest on loans and won't deal with zionist bankers.

Americans just need to look at the big names calling the shots and see where they lead to and to then enforce the laws of treason which won't be easy because anyone who's anyone just about have been taking bribes from the zionists and will be blackmailed.

FFS just look at Haliburton or Golden-Ball-Sacks and the oil leak to see whats going on with the cancer inside the USA.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
AIPAC dictates foreign policy to the US congress & whitehouse.

Abramoff set up sex rings for highly placed officials so he could film & blackmail them for being caught in compromising activities.
He was funded by AIPAC.

Israel is a rich, prosperous, nuclear armed nation.
Why should we taxpayers & our unborn babies be robbed for 3 Billion when we are in a recession, millions of Americans are now homeless, & we have 10% unemployment?

Treason.

US government treason.

Israel could be an ally, IF they quit committing war crimes & vile inhuman actions against people, Palestinian people.
They do have security concerns, but what they are doing now causes them more harm than good,
And any decent Americans should wash their hands of it.

Sadly the US government is run for the criminal elites, & treasonously against the best interests of the American people.

PS:
this is also about more corporate welfare for mass murder companies too, because that is where a lot of this gets spent.
Israel helps to prop up these profiteering psycho companies.

One thing to note,
the NSA's illegal datamining software program that hoovers up the entire communications streaming in the US was written by an Israeli company, funded by Israeli government intelligence money.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by slank]

new topics

top topics

join