It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait A Minute, Where is Al Gore On This Gulf Oil Disaster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Al Gore has been too quiet,
why isnt he taking this opportunity to howl like the wind.
Someone asked in another thread if it was possible that this disaster was created to promote an agenda.
I believe it will "resurrect" one that has been on the back burner.

( I came across this fresh pile of Gore scat so I knew I was closing in)
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Al Gore: The most depressing graduation speech ever

(ladies and gentlemen the real al gore)
newsbusters.org...
Former Vice President Al Gore has built a Green money-making machine capable of eventually generating billions of dollars for investors, including himself, but he set it up so that the average Joe can't afford to play on Gore's terms.

First, Gore sets up a company that will invest in other companies that will benefit from global warming alarmism
Second, Gore gets some Hollywood types to fund and produce a movie designed to scare the c-c-carbon out of the population
Third, Gore travels the world promoting this movie, while pushing the view that a cataclysm is imminent if the world doesn't immediately act
Fourth, an adoring media falls for the con hook, line, and sinker. Rather than debunking the flaws in the theories, the media promote every word of it while advancing the concept that Gore's views represent those of an overwhelming majority of scientists
Fifth, scared governments and citizens across the globe invest in alternative energy programs driving up the shares of companies Gore's group has already invested in
Sixth, Gore and his cronies make billions as they laugh all the way to the bank at the stupidity of their fellow citizens

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was wondering where Gore has been on this issue too...not that I care to hear him ramble.

Also, noticeably absent is Sara Palin. I figured she would have chimed in and claimed that she would have been better equipped to handle this disaster, because she's from Alaska.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

They are probably quiet because they all receive money from the oil companies. Those guys are in everyone's pockets... except ours of course.

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Maybe Gore is in his cage. Only during times of peace can he be let out. Also, where are the celebrities?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Once he realized the earth is getting COLDER, he put his head in the sand.

Poor Al.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

It's sad to see the majority of people who call themselves as friendly were influenced my Al Gore's movie.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He will be there soon.. he decided to ride his Schwinn down, so he would look more.. umm.. caring this time. He realized everyone was catching on to his inconvenient truth as he toured in his corporate jet. He wanted to erase some of that carbon footprint before making his great debut in the Gulf.

Hey Al, you suck!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
he decided to ride his Schwinn down.....He wanted to erase some of that carbon footprint...

Maybe he will hold his breath while he is riding that Schwinn
Now that would be carbon neutral, huh?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

As for Sarah, one can only hope that she was on the rig when it exploded.. drill baby drillen'..

Seriously though, I agree with IRM on this one.. they are both bought and payed for out of the same pocket.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
KNOCK KNOCK,
who's there?
kerry.senate.gov...

The American Power Act will transform our economy, set us on the path toward energy independence and improve the quality of the air we breathe. It will create millions of good jobs that cannot be shipped abroad and it will launch America into a position of leadership in the global clean energy economy.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
www.aolnews.com...

And the celeb braties ?
Youre right, where are they?
Where oh where has Gores Hollywood gone, oh where oh where can they be?

Why Is Hollywood Sitting Out Gulf Oil Spill Relief?
A cynic might suggest that the gulf spill is playing second fiddle to more pressing celebrity travails
And, well, awards season isn't for another nine months.

new topics

top topics

join