It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Photo Essay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just another one to add to the list unfortunately. The video speaks for it self

Since the oil leak began in the Gulf more than a month ago, Associated Press photographer Gerald Herbert has as been documenting the people and places at the center of the disaster.

Excerpt Source

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Call me sentimental, but most of those images hit a chord in me. The dragonfly bothered me the most for some reason, followed by the bird pecking at the hull of the ship. It's all miserable!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Phenominal Video. Heart Wrenching. Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Some things in life are so overwhelming that they leave me speechless. I think this is one of those times. It makes me sick to think of the damage on our environment, our wildlife, and our people. I am stunned at the devestation.

We were given the opportunity to experience life and all that it holds, its' beauty, wonder and mystery and this is what we have done.
I am greatly saddened.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
THat is pretty disgusting. Just to think what another race would wonder about us if we treat ourselves and our home like we do. THe sad thing is that what is happening underwater is sure to be far graver.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The dead star fish at 2:29...I don't now. I remember when I was young feeling one wiggle on my toe, and picked it up. You can feel all there small little twigs underneath their arms move like crazy. There's so many washed up.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This website talks about in the UK they are doing odds on the first species to become extinct due to the oil gush....makes me sad and it's an eyeopener!
www.mirror.co.uk...

top topics

join