It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams- what should I do and say?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
dreams in October 2009 about a certain event, dreams that occured to me

It all begins this way: I know two brothers, one of them is 13 and the other one is 16.
The 13 one I knew him 2 years ago and I dreamt of him before to know him.
The other one I knew him only a month ago.
But I discovered that prior to that, we were almost always in the same place at same time, hanging out with different friends.

I dreamt that the 13 one will have a sort of problem at home with his parents, something like that , so he will escape and I will see him in a certain street, and I will be the last one to see him that day that also knows him.
His mother, that I've seen three times in my life and knows I know the boy will meet me in the streets and will ask me to help her to find him because I will have certain info.

I will ask my parents to take the car and search for him, that will escape on a bike.
We will find him during the night and we will take him home.
So, my family will know his family.

That's only the first part because I had also many other dreams.
The second part is that shortly after this event, my family and his family will become pretty close, we as families will attend to a funeral of a young person together.
Than, a tragedy will happen in the brother's family. The parents will die.
It will happen a few weeks after the escape situation.

I dreamt the 13 years old boy asking to my mother, he was crying very hard, to take him and his brother with her, because he was telling her he had no place where to be.
I dreamt when we were showing to him our house the day of his parents funeral.

I dreamt how will be one of the last days he will spend with his parents.

I don't know what should I say. I take note of my dreams and I sometimes take seriously them. I think I 'm able to distinguish which one are important and which ones not.

This week 3 of my dreams came true, a aunt i never dreamt before losing a friend and it actually happened immediately after, a friend who started smoking and another one.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry if I have misunderstood here but are you trying to say you know certain events that are going to happen before they happen? I ask particularly because you claim that 3 of your dreams came true this week alone.

If so then I have to ask are you familiar with Déjà vécu...That's not a type either btw.
I'm talking about Déjà vécu not the more popular and well known Déjà vu.

Déjà vécu:

Déjà vécu (pronounced vay-koo) is what most people are experiencing when they think they are experiencing deja vu. Déjà vu is the sense of having seen something before, whereas déjà vécu is the experience of having seen an event before, but in great detail – such as recognizing smells and sounds.

This is also usually accompanied by a very strong feeling of knowing what is going to come next. In my own experience of this, I have not only known what was going to come next, but have been able to tell those around me what is going to come next – and I am right. This is a very eerie and unexplainable sensation.

I ask merely out of personal curiosity here as what you explained with the dreams supposedly coming true rings a bell with this type of phenomenon to me.

And believe it or not but It's actually a more common phenomenon than most people would think it to be at first glance as well as many seem to experience it on more than one occasion.

So it may be something worth looking into if I was you and I’m sorry that I can’t be too helpful in this thread but I just wanted to bring this to your attention at the very least.

Hope it did prove helpful.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes, I did have experiences like that many times, for example once I was hanging with my best friend and a person I've never seen before, and I thought...hmmm, he's going to start smoking now...I was actually looking to a shop while I was telling this to myself...
Immediately after he did exactly that thing.

I had to put together the " pieces " to build a plot to these dreams, a symbolic meaning, although they were clear and not confused.

I can tell you they both look very familiar to me, not in the sense one can think, because, okay I know them, but in the sense that I feel somewhat think they should make part of my family.
I don't know how to explain it. I know what's going to happen, yes.

I had so many predictions from my dreams I was able to see my future for the next 2 years entirely.

There are lots of coincidences and sinchronicities to the way I knew those 2 brothers, I can't do a list, its too long of a story.
There are only 2 dreams yet to become true because I dreamt many other things about them, and they came true.

I remember a month ago I was practically telling to myself their surname and I was thinking to the 13 years old boy.
But a second after I hear someone calling me. His brother. The day after I discovered he was his brother, on the net.
Wow, I thought, that's pure destiny.

The second day I met him it was the last day of life of one of my classmate that has the same name of one of these 2 brothers.

And I recently discovered that in the same place where I first knew the 13 years old one there is a writing on the street, the name of the other one.
I also discovered that one of them meets with his girlfriend in front of the house of my best friend, since months.

Its ironic, because the younger one sometimes ignores me and sometimes he's friendly and I have to do much things to get his attention, while I always try to stay far from his brother because I'm shy and he's too direct.
I think its because my dreams force me to think bad when I see him.
In reality I want to talk to him, but in practice I can't.
We had 3 very hard conversations.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Your dreams are your own to work out, no one can work them out for you, its your puzzle.

No one can take one thought a person has and work out what it means.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Your dreams are your own to work out, no one can work them out for you, its your puzzle.

No one can take one thought a person has and work out what it means.

I know this. But, shall I say something to those 2 brothers, maybe that I dreamt a bad thing about them?
I don't like " Wait and see " attitude. I feel these events have to be stopped, but I don't know how.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No no matter what your dream is, its your dream, its your whole life, and your feelings and loves, and worries and everything. No one knows you like you.

Its your puzzle.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

To be fair, that's just a theory, It's not fact.

Everything at this stage is nothing but speculation on what dreaming can be.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I took note of all dreams from 2007 to May 2010 and I calculated that 22 didn't come true, 26 came true totally, 16 came true in a half.

This means 78% of my 2007-2010 dreams came true, totally or half and 22% didn't come true at all.

That's very good. In February 2010 I was at 50-60%.

Yesterday was wow: 4 dreams came true in a single day. I've seen many situations.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm sorry but is that a typo...... 64 dreams in a total of 3 years??

If that is the case then maybe you should seriously consider taking up Dream Recalling a little bit more.

Me personally I have more than one dream in one night that I can remember quite clearly and I dream something which I can remember almost every night and I'm sure the same goes for others as well...Are you counting more than one in one night as well and are you counting all dreams no matter how vague?

I’m quite interested in how you do this exactly to be honest especially since it enables you to achieve such fascinating results, care to enlighten?

Also are you counting this on exactly what happened in the dream, People are particularly susceptive to remembering things slightly differently to how they actually happened. (through no fault of our own at all)

ETA: I'm just a little surprised that since you've been commited to this for 3 years you have such a low number to work from.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yeah, only these ones. For example during summers and exams month I don't remember any dream.
I take note only of those which are clear or partially clear, there are many who are chaotic and confusing.
Recently I take note much less than in 2007 and 2008.

I discovered there is a series of dreams in which a certain person is present, but all the events in these dreams happen involving another person.
I remember by myself most of the dreams I don't take note of, but few of them came true. More likely to realize those whose info is in my notebook.

Sometimes I sleep very bad, I can't sleep all nights, some are very difficult to me.
My dreams always occur at dawn or in full morning. Few of them occur in early night.

I was used to get 4 or 6 dreams every month, now they occur only once a month.

Sometimes I remember 3 dreams for night.
I observe everything and I take note of everything which recalls my dreams. Most of the times my dreams become real EXACTLY as in the dream. ometimes the words and actions are the same but the place and location is different.

Sometimes what happens in reality is slighty different from the dream, one thing is missing or one thing happens more.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Zagari]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just mentioned to a new friend girl my dream of her...
I mentioned she had a cabrio...She HAS actually a cabrio!!!Amazing...
Even similar color.

new topics

top topics

join