It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles...with some actual evidence

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
G' Day Folks another wet day here.

Okay so do we all agree there are claims out there by many that HEAT is involved to tenderise the stalk or node so as to bend it over? So that's a Yes?

As I said it doesn't matter what mystical energy source you come up with if heat is involved it leaves a signature and in cereal plants a very obvious one I'm NOT talking about what looks to be a burnt stalk/node here and there in CC and is held up as proof.

If heat was applied to flatten those beautiful formation it would be uniformly applied do we all agree? Arr another yes.

So here is the kicker;

When you heat in particular rye, wheat, barley, to say 60 Celsius there's no building up of steam no softening of nodes or stems but YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY KILL THE CHLOROPHLL LAYER and in doing so kill the plant.

So what's all this mean I hear you ask.

Every GREEN CC out there that's claimed to be genuine (and the claim heat was involved) CANNOT be as green as the standing crop around that CC.

A picture of a healthy GREEN stalk with a bent node as on page 11 was not induced by heat.

In my tests when a plant is pinned down say caught under another plants foliage a node tries hard to right the stalk to align with gravity but can't and sort of herniates itself in the process What? No if you straighten that plant out the node will still maintain that horse shoe shape, the node won't straighten out but I have digress.

So after destroying the chlorophyll how long does it take to go a yellow/straw colour? Is that what you were asking?

Well the eye can see the damage straight away but a photo taken from the air of a CC say within 12 hours will leave you in no doubt that heat was involved, the CC will be a dirty grey/brown in 24 hours on the CC will start looking more like a mature crop about three days it sort of pans out looking much the same until decay.

However the green standing crop around the CC will till take about a month to reach maturity (yellowing)

Now when some one claims heat was involved in the making a CC and the CC is as green as the standing crop around it something is wrong with the logic.

To be continued
Cheers Aussiebloke2

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
G' Day Folks

So now you know if a crop is GREEN and CC is just as GREEN no heat of any kind was involved.

It's really weird, they talk about cereal plants as if they are some inert object.

There is concerns out there in the world of science (the real world) as the climate warms up what effect it will have on the cereal production. (stress)

Plants are a living organism folks.

I realise I'm talking to a majority of believers out there I wish I was one, just sailing along blissfully with my shoe box of beliefs but I can't, I just can't let my brain full out like that, if I can check it out or better still do a test I will.

It reminds me of a person I was helping get to know their computer, this person was really worked up about camel spiders being big as dinner plates and eating Australia soldiers faces off while they were sleeping.

Before leaving I left a page of links on the desktop but clicked on one that was a scientific site on spiders one being the camel spider giving the real size etc.,

This person the next time I saw them enjoyed telling me the scientific site was a load of rubbish, "Have a read of this," they said, it was one of the other links where the gullible in a forum were adding to the myth.
A woman had posted saying her hubby was over their at the moment and he had told her it was all true they are as big as dinner plates and can eat your face off.

They'd rather listen to BS than a scientific website dedicated to spiders. (The truth.)

I should really give up here as well.

Anyway back to it.

You don't get away with it in a mature CC either, applying HEAT that is.
Although the plants have turned a yellow/straw colour a rigor mortise has set in at the nodes (gone woody) I call this stage the bamboo effect the stalk has dried out and applying heat (external) only enhancers the decaying process (crumbling to bits).

If you Microwave the above THE STEM WILL STILL BLOW out BUT NEVER THE NODE the stems will pop at about the same time as when it is green.

Incidentally all Microwaving and externally heating were carried out with the plants in their vertical position.

Cheers Aussiebloke2

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
G' Day Folks again.

So just to recap;

It's all very well claiming HEAT is involved (and quite a far bit of heat I might add) as claimed by BLT research and then other so called researches, scientist, copying BLT's written work for verbatim on to their websites claiming to be a "scientific" website it just shows me none of them have left the comfort of their computer chair, that goes for Sceptical websites out there as well, none of them tried to replicate the work.

If they had done the work they would find that it doesn't matter what mystical energy you want to use/invent to bend/flatten a GREEN crop over uniformally (that is any crop that turns yellow/straw colour when it reaches maturity) , if you believe heat was used in the process then you are going to kill the chlorophyll in those plants on a large scale, there's no getting around it, in hours/days the CC will be a brown/straw colour and the standing crop around the CC WILL BE STILL GREEN.

And that's just not happening is it?

As you have all have seen Green CC claimed as GENIUNE are still green (as well as the standing crop around it) weeks after the event.

Another lot of hocus pocus CC researches go on with electromagnetism etc.,

I can only assume it's the WOW factor their are after, because looking at the link Dianec place on page 11, that picture you see of the four small circle around the a ring screams out static electricity to me you can see it bleeding out into the standing crop and you can see which circle was the last one made.

Static electricity is very fickle for want of a better word, a lot of conditions have to be in place for a high dose of static charge and for it to hang around awhile.

The weather condition need to be crisp and dry, meaning no morning dew etc., A mature crop (dried or drying out) then a lot of vigorous action will get you a lot of static electricity.

What I would like to have seen is someone grabbing a rope and plank, ( I would have used a heavy gauge piece of PVC pipe and rope) and replicated one of the circles close to the others as soon as possible, hoping the weather condition were still much the same then take another photo. That's real science, will they do that no. (If some out there can find me something that shows they did the above, I'm all ears.)

If the weather condition were still holding (hasn't caused the static to earth out as they put it) then the formation and the one you just made will show electromagnetism image, damn it they've got me doing it now, I mean static electricity.

So why do they skirt around using the words static electricity is it because you can stomp around with a rope and plank and generate static electricity when the conditions are right?

CC researches have claimed it is proof of a geniune CC taking readings with whatever apparatus and getting a reading/image of electromagnetism etc., Ooh WOW this one is a geniune CC.

The truth is static electricity is join at the hip with the above so to speak.

It can effect a compass, electronics, people, animals, radio signals etc., But it's not as cool is it?

Cheers Aussiebloke2

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aussiebloke2

I've been following your posts and have some questions.

You say:

if you believe heat was used in the process then you are going to kill the chlorophyll in those plants on a large scale, there's no getting around it, in hours/days the CC will be a brown/straw colour and the standing crop around the CC WILL BE STILL GREEN.

Can you provide an example so I can see what you are saying. Most of the photos I've seen have been made immediately after the crop circle was made, not days later.

As you have all have seen Green CC claimed as GENIUNE are still green (as well as the standing crop around it) weeks after the event.

Do you have any photos of crop circles made weeks later?

And since I have no scientific education... are their different kinds of microwaves?

Your theory is that the blown nodes could not be done by microwave bursts but by static electricity?

Do you have an opinion on this quote from the website?

The plants appear to be subjected to a short and intense burst of heat which softens the stems to drop just above the ground at 90º, where they reharden into their new and very permanent position without damage. Plant biologists are baffled by this feature, and it is the singlemost method of identifying the real phenomenon. Research and laboratory tests suggest that infrasound (sound below 20 Hz) is capable of producing such an effect: High-pressure infrasound is capable of boiling water inside the stems in one nanosecond, expanding the water, and leaving tiny blowholes in the plants' nodes. The pressure applied also causes the water to steam, and it is reported by farmers that when they stumble upon a new crop circle they see steam rising from within the design. This process creates surface charring along the stems.

Source

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

G' Day Folks and G'day Julie.

>I've been following your posts and have some questions.<

Nice to see some ones reading them.

> You say:

if you believe heat was used in the process then you are going to kill the chlorophyll in those plants on a large scale, there's no getting around it, in hours/days the CC will be a brown/straw colour and the standing crop around the CC WILL BE STILL GREEN.

Can you provide an example so I can see what you are saying. Most of the photos I've seen have been made immediately after the crop circle was made, not days later.<

There are cases out there I think on BLT site by the time the field workers turn up (taking photo's)and aerial photo's taken it is days later however the flattened crop and standing are still green..

That is my whole point Julie, it's not me saying heat is applied to the stalks (that would be every flattened stalk in that CC would it not?) softening them and then when they cool down rehardening again

They are totally ignoring that the plant is a living organism when you heat a living plant to soften it in the case of cereal grain you kill not only the chlorophyll but you damage its ability draw sustenance from the soil in other words you have kill it. There no getting around it.

The plant will start to dry out turn yellow long before the standing crop and that is not happening is it?

CC researchers would be jumping for joy when they arrived at a new CC (the next day) and saw the flattened crop was a dirty sort of grey (the colour chlorophyll when heated and dies) and then a day or two later going a Straw colour, this would be their proof that heat is involved but doesn't happen does it? Yet they go on and on about heat bending the plants at the base or nodes whatever.

>And since I have no scientific education... are their different kinds of microwaves?<

There's no need to be a scientist Julie it is all out there on the net, there are different frequencies however Levengood is referring to the frequency range that will boil water in order to generate HEAT.

As I've said no matter what energy you use it has to generate heat (according to Levengood) in the plant to soften it right?

Then you have just killed it.

Lets say you pulled a green stalk out by the roots you store it standing up right it's getting the same sunlight as the green crop in the field, it is going to use up the sustenance stored in the stalk and then slowly die and start turning yellow it will reach maturation long before the standing crop, this of course will take some time possible a few weeks you will see the chlorophyll fading away in that time.

Now zap a cereal plant with heat as suggested by Levengood whilst it is still in the ground and it dies immediately and starts going through to the mature stage (turning yellow) in days whereas the standing crop will still be green.

>Your theory is that the blown nodes could not be done by microwave bursts but by static electricity? <

No that was in response to a link on page 11, however having been electrocuted a few times in my life with AC and high voltage I remembered feeling it my knuckles wrist elbow joints so I wonder what would happen if you zapped a cereal plant in situ with high voltage, nothing happened to the nodes, it kills the plants though.

>Do you have an opinion on this quote from the website?

The plants appear to be subjected to a short and intense burst of heat which softens the stems to drop just above the ground at 90º, where they reharden into their new and very permanent position without damage. Plant biologists are baffled by this feature, and it is the singlemost method of identifying the real phenomenon. Research and laboratory tests suggest that infrasound (sound below 20 Hz) is capable of producing such an effect: High-pressure infrasound is capable of boiling water inside the stems in one nanosecond, expanding the water, and leaving tiny blowholes in the plants' nodes. The pressure applied also causes the water to steam, and it is reported by farmers that when they stumble upon a new crop circle they see steam rising from within the design. This process creates surface charring along the stems.<

Yes, see "intense burst of heat, capable of boiling water inside the stems in one nanosecond, causes the water to steam,

That's why I did my own experiments. and found the green cereal plant dies and matures long before the green standing crop

If heat was involved that is what you would see.

Cheers Aussiebloke2

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
G' Day Folks.

To make it clear I'm not debating which CC is genuine or not people are going to believe what they want to nothing I say or do is going to make a blind bit of difference.

I'm only interested good science.

>The pressure applied also causes the water to steam, and it is reported by farmers that when they stumble upon a new crop circle they see steam rising from within the design<

Way back when I doing my experiments a lot were done in the house I had a lot of green cereal plants, zapping them at different time settings and the stink was really bad, pungent I think is the better word, you were wanting fresh air I was doing this work while my wife was up the street shopping I had all doors open to air the place, I had finished the experiments and was wiping down the benches when my wife came home, she walked in and said "Poo what's that awful stink" I explained what I was doing and it was the smell of cooked chlorophyll.

She said she was sorry she asked and was not wanting me to do it again.

It then dawn on me if you were a witness (like the farmer) to one of those huge CC form/appear right in front of you and as claimed by BLT it is a genuine CC because HEAT was involved you would be overwhelm by the pungent odour of the chlorophyll being boiled/cooked and in a big CC it would hang around for quite a while.

And you don't get away with it in a dried out (mature) crop either have you ever over heated a wheat bag in the MW that's what heating dried cereal plants in situ smells like, only the smell would be all around you as you stood in that newly formed CC circle.

Did I mention the HEAT that would also be given off you would be bathed the warm air as you entered the CC.

Not a bloody word of the above mention in any witness report, believers will now of course mention the above now that I have posted it on the internet.

I would love to take you through a lot of the work I have done but it can be used to hoax. (Proved to be genuine according to BLT)

As you know Colin Andrews and a group of BLT field workers hoaxed a circle and sent it to Levengood to be tested and it past as geniune CC, however last time I looked he still carried BLT's work on his website.

I don't know if the above has been discussed on this thread, Copy and paste this if you haven't heard about it;

Nancy Talbott and BLT got it wrong and they should admit it, Says Colin Andrews.

Just a note on Animal reaction to new CC's I had a metre square sheet of styrofoam with capacitor suspended horizontal 1cm above barley, running high voltage through it.

I was doing this for several reasons anyway green ants were on the ground ambling through the barley under the styrofoam board I notice one was about 10cm away from entering the area under the board when I first press the button/switch the ant cartwheeled backwards took off to a safe distance and set about cleaning itself all over.

When I was finished and some time afterwards I found it interesting that the ants would go to walk through this zone stop abruptly and then get the hell out of there. Just thought it was interesting.

Cheers Aussiebloke2

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join