It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Fellow Revolutionaries from Japan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey fellow ATSers, i am Earblipper.
i have been surfing this site for quite some time now but never really got around to posting anything on it sadly. i am however encouraged greatly by those who are with me seeing there is something not quite right with the world. i am a 16 year old boy living in japan, and with that being said, am quite a normal teen. i go to an american school here, and like any other teen my age, go partying and whatnot. i differ with many my age however, in the sense that i tend to find myself looking at the big picture often. i am very awake. This burden comes with its downsides though, because at my age, it is very hard to wake up every day and go to a mundane school constantly being indoctrinated and told how to live my life. i see the flaws in the education system, and have very little motivation in my studies. i surf this site alot when i have homework to do. it is so hard to concentrate on subjects such as the flawed system itself, economics, as well as most of my classes where i merely memorize terminologies and graphs. Most of this information is not integrable into my everyday life, and does not help me understand the real world in which we live. At this site, i understand to take things with a grain of salt, but it is education in itself as well. With this site, i can think of current topics around the world, and look at controversial events/topics from different angles, so props to posters and admins for allowing me to do so. Educations ultimate purpose is to further human understanding, is it not? instead i am forced to memorize meaningless junk that will be forgotten as soon as the final is over. Sorry for rambling on the outdated educational system, i will have to write another thread on this topic. Well, just wanted to say hello to all, and i am an advocate of the betterment of mankind and the world we live.
Also, are there any board topics concerning the improvement of the social system humans live in today? i am very interested in seeing peoples ideas on how to improve aspects of human life, be it political, social, etc. ideas start movements afterall, right?
Thanks, Peace

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Earblipper

Hello, Earblipper!

And welcome on ATS! Nice introduction.

Looking forward to seeing you on boards!

Have fun!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Earblipper

Hi Earblipper, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welcome!

You seem to be a rare teen...

Did you ever try to find a self-cultivation method to get out of your mental "jail"?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello Gaussq, what exactly do you mean by self-cultivation? Pursuing studies and academics that interest me? Or are you referring to a more spiritual self-cultivation to put my mind at ease, such as meditation?
Thanks

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earblipper

Hello Gaussq, what exactly do you mean by self-cultivation? Pursuing studies and academics that interest me? Or are you referring to a more spiritual self-cultivation to put my mind at ease, such as meditation?
Thanks

I mean like Falun Gong or something similar which includes meditation and how to become a better person.

You may want to read the book link in my signature so you get the picture.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
welcome aboard. See you in the post. Have fun

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

I look forward to reading your posts and opinions.

Remain Vigilant

-bonsaisert

new topics

top topics

join