It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the NASA Apollo Moon Pics are Fakes ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbf92f6a698f.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this MESA PHAGE?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

For the tenth time I never ever said Apollo was a hoax!

Please read my posts I stated this numerous numerous times... My god read people!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage awesome I learned something new today, I won't make the mistake again.

I could never find someone to answer that question without saying I was wrong, and not support that decission with an explanation.

Cool

[edit on 25-5-2010 by theability]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just to re-clarify...

The stuff to the left side of the LM has nothing, nada, zilch to do with with the rover. The rover had NO packing materials, nothing whatsoever that was unwrapped - it simply unfolded from its location on the RIGHT, and the astronauts then spent a little time locking various pins etc to finalise the assembly. The stuff on the left is, as Phage pointed out, all to to do with the MESA stuff - that area was the main stowage for various bits of equipment and experiments, of which there were many.

Now it should also be noted that if you read the Journal for that period (I can give the link if anyone needs it), it is very obvious that the A16 astronauts lifted and MOVED the Rover after unfolding and detaching it from the LM as they finalised the deployment and made sure it was operational (initially it had a few problems..). While I have no direct evidence to offer (simply because I haven't looked!) as to the exact movements, if you examine the image it would be a pretty obvious thing to do to move the Rover out of the shadow to better be able to see what they were doing. And on the moon, picking up the rover was *easy* (let alone rolling/driving it..).

So the problem, theability, was that you made three assumptions (which you were invited to do by Allen/White). First, that there would be lots of 'residue' (packing materials, etc) from the Rover, second that the stuff on the left were those materials, and third that the image showing the Rover well after deployment, showed it where it was offloaded.

All three assumptions are false. No reflection on you, mate, but it shows how Apollo deniers operate - misinform, mislead, misdirect, and hope that you are not well-informed about the Apollo mission. And these aspects of the missions are often complex and involved, so the opportunities for this sort of bait-and-switch stuff are almost endless.

And, the ability, I would have to observe that you were VERY adamant that you were right, when you confidently posted your incorrect 'conclusion'. Remember this?

The LR moved, it isn't hard to see. Like I said you trying to convience me its not that way, but you gave the document that PROVES it MOVES!

Hmm. In hindsight, was that attitude appropriate?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by wmd_2008

edit post because I had made a mistake. My bad

[edit on 25-5-2010 by theability]

Thats fine I know you said you didn't think it was a hoax but you mentioned this picture a lot just because the Rover was on the left didnt mean it came from that side of the lander.

So what do you think of the photographic evidence that the hoax believers cling on to and rechurn as often as possible

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

truthfully that was the only issue I had come too that couldn't be explained well.

Sorry that I made a mistake, thanks btw for sticking with me to show me!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ everything is in order now, WMD and Phage took the time to show me the true nature of why I wasn't seeing the over-all picture correctly.

I was mistaking the MESA as the LR package, OPS my bad!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ everything is in order now, WMD and Phage took the time to show me the true nature of why I wasn't seeing the over-all picture correctly.

I was mistaking the MESA as the LR package, OPS my bad!

Not a problem, it's an easy mistake to make if you are misled and pushed into it by someone with an agenda...

These threads are useful, as they all help to get the facts out there...

I would re-invite *anyone* who thinks anything Marcus Allen (or the lamentable Jack White) has presented is WORTHY 'proof' that Apollo was faked, to post their opinions. But be prepared... here be many folks who know Apollo very well.

All I've seen so far is simply proof that Marcus Allen is an ill-informed, self-promoting twit, with absolutely zero research or science background.

(The perfect editor for a conspiracy magazine, in many ways...)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join