It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly shaped UFO sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
On March 27th, at sometime around 4pm; I was driving west on the Trans Canada Highway. While driving, I noticed this large odd shape in the sky. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who saw it, cause it was rather large. The shape was odd, and it ended abruptly halfway through. At the halfway point, it seemed to blur and twist. It just stayed there for a couple seconds, and then the blurry part seemed to eat up the rest of it withing seconds.

Here's a photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a76c0ec1506.jpg[/atsimg]

Please note: I have a horrible camera, it takes blurry photos and completely screws up contrast and colors. The ship was actually a form of purple.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are you sure this isnt a beetle on your windshield?

Strange, the trees are blurry, but the object isnt..

Has anyone else come forward with information on this sighting, as well?

Is this the only pic you took?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It wasn't a beetle lol.

And I have 2 other photos but they're at least twice as blurry.

As for the blur/not blur thing, my camera has weird focusing; though they both seem equally blurry...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Interesting photo, indeed.

Im assuming you were driving at the time you took the picture?

Were there other cars around at the time you saw this? What made you look in the direction of the "ship"? Or did it just appear in front of you.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That has to be the most bizarre UFO photo I've ever seen...

I'm running it through some filters now.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There were about 5 cars going in my direction, and about 4 oncoming.

I was driving, and I'm not sure how long it was there for.

it was still for the whole time except for when it "ate itself", my camera was right next to me so it was probably there for at least 30 seconds.

So the other cars must have saw it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Really, really really? It looks like something stuck to your windshield.

Edit to add my husband says it is a rockchip in your windshield, and he repairs windshields!!

[edit on 5/23/10 by jennybee35]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So you saw this giant object and you didn't stop to take a picture or look at what it was?

Everything is blurry but the object is obviously alot less blury than that of objects in the background.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
its obviously FAKE

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's not a bug!!!

And I'm not sure why everyone says it's not blurry, I checked it out on a program thingy and the photo seems equally blurred.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I guess you do realize that everyone on ATS that sees this picture is going to realize that it is a chip in your windshield, huh? You really shouldn't let your first ever thread on here be a fake. Not nice. You must only have joined to create this hoax.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Seriously, it's nothing on my windshield.

Also, It was along this highway that I saw it:

EDIT: My window was open and thats where I took it from so it can't be somethhing on my windshield

[edit on 23-5-2010 by BlueFireWolf]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
I guess you do realize that everyone on ATS that sees this picture is going to realize that it is a chip in your windshield, huh? You really shouldn't let your first ever thread on here be a fake. Not nice. You must only have joined to create this hoax.

Instead of making accusations, you may want to post a photo of a windshield chip that looks similar to this? I've been looking on google images and nothing resembles it. That's not conclusive... I'm just saying...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok, I actually see how people might think this is a windshield chip; but it would have to be on the inside.

Anyways, it's not.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just had a look by blowing it up and have to say. It does rather look like another photo of a crescent shaped object, taken in black and white, against a cloudy sky, that has simply and crudely been added to the picture. There's a distinct flat edge to the top left of the *object*.

If you have the original raw picture and a couple of others, it would be advisable to upload them, untreated, to the site to clear this up. As it is, it looks like one image added to another.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by FireMoon]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

What do you mean raw? Though I have a crappy camera, i didn't edit the photo.

Also, I cropped and sharpened the object:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing an alien face here...?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I see what you mean.... but doesn't look much like it.

EDIT: I'll upload another earlier one (the blurry one)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

wow, that looks sooo much like a hole/chip in the windshield. Are you sure you saw this thing right... not taking any medications or anything during the time of sighting? Is it your car? If so go back out there and take a picture in the same location on the windshield during the daytime, while sun is out and see what you get... make sure the zoom and all is correct. Could also possibly be a drop of water on the window, but I not so sure. Hopefully it is a UFO, but I am not on board with this one so far.

Edit: Whatever it is it is bending the image of the horizon, like a chip in the glass would do. Also looks like a photoshopped image put through the fun park mirror treatment and then added to the photo.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by esteay812]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No, I'm not on medications and it's NOTHING on my windshield

I'll upload another (blurry) photo in a bit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join