It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mind is the most dangerous weapon alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
the mind created the pen, along with everything else you would use a pen for (i also add that the mind created the sword too)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

The pen is the mind and the mind is certainly stronger than the sword... or gun. I don't know about the nuke though.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
reply to post by Dr Slim

The pen is the mind and the mind is certainly stronger than the sword... or gun. I don't know about the nuke though.

I like your reference points. The pen certainly causes internal pain, which some would say is worse than physical pain. Look at all the kids committing suidide over bullying. The nuke would instantly end all mental & physical pain in a flash. End result: No more INTERNAL war.
Emotions? We don't need no stinking emotions!
Result: Desensitize everyone.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

mental pain can be more painful, but take this, if there was a giant napalm (or similar substance) drop, that would cause a lot of pain and harm, and then the later emotional pain of the scars.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Well it is not my intention to convince you.
The way you explained it, you are the observer separated from the observed.
Where i say, the observer is the observed, our inner disorder has created the outer world we live in and sustains it.
If we are not 'it' something else like a god or so must be to blame for hunger, violence, killings, polution and destroying of earth and the earthlings.
I don't think that is the case as it is our actions causing that.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim

mental pain can be more painful, but take this, if there was a giant napalm (or similar substance) drop, that would cause a lot of pain and harm, and then the later emotional pain of the scars.

Ah! So from what you are stating, the most dangerous of all weapons that the human mind can create are those that maim, but not kill most of its victims? Napalm is a nasty piece of weaponry that's pretty hateful. The inventer probably got an instant ticket to hell for that one! Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by godddd

you still reject truth mister, what is not positive cannot be a source of anything objectively, that is why all you can expect from beyond is positive wills realities to possess
there is no way that your negativity would create objective reality on the world ground
the maximum a negative will can do is subjective sense of living in another mind, since he would see you not him while looking as him and this can affect subjectively somwhere, but also it wont do anything objectively because it is negative living

only evil as free life can do objective realities because god is that one, as the opposite of nature that cant be one but of relating all so she would be the superior above
while god is one by killing all so he is the only one left

for those equations there cant be but one never two
and that is why it cannot be but truth always positive free realisations life as one objectifve result

and not one subjectively meaning positive freedom life

your means cannot be considered positive if they are not objectively positive as absolutely true in reality of positive truth

what you can do as being for positive one living is for yourself objective living one, so you would be always the futur present realisator in positive truth reality constance and here of course you should be totally free since noone need you there it is all extra so whatever you want if you respect how yourself would stay gathered as one positive point objective real by you

noone need a god for that, god should interfer only in forcing evil to be less then impotent, and who cant gather himself as one alone positive should stay like that it is ok maybe he will find his right balance in truth, it is ok when tehre is no evil that god animal system

and when god interfer to force what is wrong down say how god is wrong life absolute equation

so god should be aware of that and mean while he get possession of wrong livings as inferiors to nothing beings, should work on him as being right in his dimension true reality
so evil would never exist again anywhere when it is dead from up it cant be from down

but

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
do you have to invade every thread i make/post on?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The mind belongs to the devil and inspires in good and bad ways. The lower mind wants worldly control the higher mind wants the divine. The mind is powerful and can be inspired by gods of higher regions who can facilitate an individuals affinity with a subject. The greater power, however, is the will of the individual. Minds inspired to like cause, thoughts and feelings can have a significant influence on others. Keeping people dumb down and weak is paramount to subjugating the will and getting away with wrongful things.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim
do you have to invade every thread i make/post on?

I just wanted to reassure you that you aren't imagining things. I have noticed the same thing. I think you are being stalked.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

haha, all three of us were on a forum before. do you understand him at all?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

Nope. I'm right there with you.
I believe he may be demonstrating how words ARE more painful than any wound a sword could inflict.
Now, the real question is which is most powerful?
The pen or the keyboard?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

the keyboard is more powerful than the pen, look at all the cyber bullying that goes on, sending a letter to somebody takes too long and im sure the person would get bored.

link   

the keyboard is more powerful than the pen, look at all the cyber bullying that goes on, sending a letter to somebody takes too long and im sure the person would get bored.

link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

Cyber bullying. Yes, wonderful example!

It has so many different levels.
My brain can't even fathom all the different ways this is accomplished.
When one enters the cyber world, you want to be on your toes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join