It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton warns of 'consequences' for North Korea over sinking of ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton warns of 'consequences' for North Korea over sinking of ship

www.guardian.co.uk

Hillary Clinton at Haneda airport in Tokyo. The US secretary of state?s tour of Asia is expected to be dominated by the North Korea crisis Photograph: Shuji Kajiyama/AP

The US secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, will explore options for censuring North Korea over the sinking of a South Korean warship with the Chinese government early next week.

Clinton, who is due to arrive in Beijing on Sunday for a three-day visit, said on a stop-over in Tokyo that North Korea will face consequences.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.telegrap h.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
U.S. backs Seoul's charge that North Korea sank ship
South Korean navy ship sinks, North link played down

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is bad. I had heard a couple days ago that the official story was to be that N. Korea attacked the ship with a torpedo.

It seems we may be on the verge of the Korean dilema coming to its climax. The "consequences" May turn out to be nothing but there is always a chance it could be very bad.

Oil spills, Flooding, Volcanos, Earthquakes, and now possibly more war. It is indeed a harsh time to live on this earth.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
We all know Hillary is the only one who has balls in this administration. But she is on the leash, she can bark all she wants but the only one who can tell her to attack is her boss.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
We all know Hillary is only one who has balls in that administration. But she is on the leash, she can bark all she wants but the only one who can tell her to attack is her boss.

Clinton is a war-mongering whore with Khazar blood running throw her veins. There is no reason to get aggressive at this time or any near time in the future.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If NK got the same mental image I just got when reading this they will back down and tear their own eyeballs out while apologizing profusely.....Hilary Clinton in a dominatrix outfit with a bull whip. *snap* "Bad North Korea bad *snap*

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I just don't understand why it took 2 months for South Korea to bring out the news and formally accuse North Korea.

the bottom line is, THEY KNEW IT WAS NORTH KOREA SINCE THE BEGINNING. MARCH 26 (i believe) WAS WHEN THE SHIP SUNK.

the powers that be just simply silenced them for a couple months, for reasons i don't know.

and the question becomes... why would they tell South Korea to wait?

and please... its not because they 'wanted to make sure it was NK', because they already knew for sure 2 months ago.

i believe South Korea was told to wait because the war is clearly predetermined and pre-thought out, and there are clearly powerful people playing the game.

its sad.. i am south korean and i was born in south korea.

to see that my people are nothing but pawns in a greater game concerning greed and war... just makes me bummed out.

but we do make some dank soju. : )

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepYourLampsLIT

i believe South Korea was told to wait because the war is clearly predetermined and pre-thought out, and there are clearly powerful people playing the game.

its sad.. i am south korean and i was born in south korea.

to see that my people are nothing but pawns in a greater game concerning greed and war... just makes me bummed out.

but we do make some dank soju. : )

Don't be to sad. Most Americans feel the same way. We are being manipulated by a handful of arrogant puppet masters. It's sickening to watch while feeling so helpless.

S. Korea is by no means alone in the fact that the citizenry is being played, used, and sacrificed at the whim of the PTB.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
We all know Hillary is the only one who has balls in this administration. But she is on the leash, she can bark all she wants but the only one who can tell her to attack is her boss.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

She needs to watch her mouth on what she says around foreign leaders, or she will insult the wrong person and start a war.

Saying stuff to America from other countries doesn't start a war, we can control ourselves. Saying stuff to the bipolar countries like North Korea is what starts wars.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepYourLampsLIT
and the question becomes... why would they tell South Korea to wait?

They waited for a few reasons. But the bottom line is that SK doesn't want to have to get tough with NK because the consequences of doing so would be too much. Also, the US is too focused on the Middle East right now and doesn't want things to heat up in SE Asia....yet. That's why absolutely nothing will come of this incident - apart from a strongly worded letter from the UN....at some point.....once they've finished their tea and cookies.....maybe.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The only way the US would make good on any threats would be if a crapload of oil was suddenly discovered in N. Korea. No motive = no action. She is all talk.

new topics

top topics

join