It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bigfoot alive and well in Minnesota?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

BENA, Minn. - Bigfoot alive and living in northern Minnesota? The co-founders of the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Society say, "100 percent yes."

They said they have received more than 75 reports of sightings, captured images, and Bigfoot footprints in just three years. They're sharing their insight while sorting fact from fiction as they take KSAX on the hunt for Bigfoot.

"I'm a skeptic of Bigfoot because I've trapped this whole area and never, ever did we see any Bigfoot tracks or see Bigfoot anywhere," William Tucker of Bena said. Long time trapper William Tucker is anything but a believer, but just miles away from Bena, mind boggling footprints were found. Each track was a bit different, different pressures, different depths, eliminating the possibility of some sort of footprint stamp.

This is just one of the things the co-founders of the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Society say confirms the fact, Bigfoot is out there.

ksax.com...

Minnesota seems like it would be cool enough for the furry one. Haven't seen any talk about Bigfoot for quite awhile. Just thought I would put this out there for the masses. I'm not sure what I think of Bigfoot. Perhaps it's just people seeing things in the woods, but I have not seen the physical evidence so I can't say for certain.

Which brings to mind-What does Bigfoot eat? A creature of that size would need quite a bit of food I take it. Wouldn't it be simple to look for depleted food sources?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, if this picture is the real-deal (and who am I to say otherwise!), I think we have an answer...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16f1408c4389.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What ever happened with that one guy that was apparently really close to one?

Happened not to long ago.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I would think he eats a lot of vegetation, and probably a ton of it. If he exists that is.

Minnesota would be a good place to hide with all the snow and areas where no people want to live.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Only question is, which of those is actually the cryptozoology creature there?!?

top topics

join