It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Alignment? Already happened!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This site here has a ton of great information on just about any topic 2012 related. Most seem to support the idea the Mayans were right and we are heading for a galactic alignment that will bring about some type of cataclysm.

You may not agree with everythng but theres a ton of information and links on a few topics.

All About 2012

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
hmm not worried about it honestly. Everyone freaked out when the planets aligned Dec. 4 1997 too but nothing happened.

Not that i discount the whole 2012 thing but i fail to see how alignments of any sort mean anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Thanks for adding here mrsdudara!

Just would like to add....this was not planets alignging, it was our Logi with the center Logi, our Sun with the center Sun.

All it has to do with is cycles really, very subtle, hardly noticed. The majority of the ones making a big deal about 2012 and ascension, are falling for a illusion that will cause their mind/soul complex to only loop hole again. It is a great time for choice...if you look around us now, we see a huge history of opportunities to learn from, a vast amount of beliefs, a vast amount of philosophies. We have everything we are in need of, to make a fair and honest choice of what is our deepest nature in our being.

Is it to live for ourselves, benefit for ourselves.....or live in service for the all, service to others, live for the purpose of unity and oneness on this sphere.

Just a time of choice.

My best
LV

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Very nice to be with you here, in this time. Thank you for your kind reply. Through all my searching, it still sifts and becomes stronger. I am actually on the verge of calling the idea of a ascension a lie. Just not sure how much I want to teeter down that path with others, for a personal path shows what we need. Lie is a strong word....I call it a marker, just as though beliefs, religions, are markers. Its a way to show, what we can accept and understand. It doesnt make it true, but is alike a mirror to show our inner natures. Example....if you believe that God is a punisher, and is wrathful....this....is a reflection, of your own...inner nature. It shows, what you understand, what you are still in need of, and how far you have came.

Let me post a blog I just read this morning....that deeply resonated with me. Let me say this is the first I read of this site today...I have no idea what their main support is or agenda, but this one blog rang true for me, mabey you could share your thoughts on it.

lightworkers.org...

So great crossing paths with you!!
LV

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Thank you for adding here lestweforget...if you dont mind though, I would like to respond to what you said and get further feedback from you.

If it were true that the sun was at the direct center on this date...and like you suggested that the arrow of Sagatarius pointed to the center on this date....then we would have the arrow pointing directly at our own sun?

This is not correct. The arrow will be pointing downward, from our sun, pointing below the sun, the sun being above the arrows direction of pointing.

Will you share what planets you are talking about for alignments...for I just dont see anything particular that doesn't occur any other times. I would say a planet alignment would be planets conjuncting....lining from Earths perspective.

Best intentions and best wishes
LV

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Council of Mayan Elders in Guatemala have repeatedly stated that nothing is going to happen on the exact date of 12/21/12. If you follow the Councils messages (they have an official post in the Guatemala government representing the Maya) you'll see that according to their ancient beliefs (and the Hopi) when the blue star appears a window of 7 years opens for the process to take place. Both the Maya Council and Hopi believe the Holmes comet was the blue star. They believe mankind and the earth will change as we know it. Under no circumstance to they predict that the world will end.

As far as the science of the alignment, there has been a lot of experiments done by German and Russian scientists on torsion energy waves.....torsion physics. When matter is bombarded with torsion waves it changes the DNA. It changes it dramatically in a very short amount of time. Our fossil records support this theory in that is why so many species have made leaps of evolution and we can't seem to find the "missing links" as how they got from level to the next (including humans). When these torsion waves come in from the center of our galaxy from the black hole, it alters everything and bumps everything up in evolution. The torsion waves are suppose to reach their peak between 2011 and 2014. The dates 10.10.10 and 11.11.11. are very important windows and watch for things to catapult forward starting 10.10.10 to the point it will be obvious to everyone.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by ptmckiou]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing that link!!

I just glanced through it but will re read it more fine tuned in a bit....but I want to comment on two things.

The picture they showed with the sun at the center, is a bit different then the one I posted....the pic they showed actually looks alot like the pic of 1998. Ill have to research that.

The second thing I noticed was the astrological parts...they said that the winter solstice sun is 0degrees Capricorn. Dur to our wobble, our perspectives of our sun and its path changes. If you are standing on Earth, and can see the Sun along with its locational background of the cosmos, the Sun will be in Sagittarius and will have just moved out of Ophiuchus (the 13th sign of the zodiac). Astrology needs to be updated, with astronomy. Astrology is out of date on many positions now because man tried to make it a fixed observation about 2000 years ago. A huge blunder that I talk about often.

Now if you went back several thousand years ago, you would find the winter solstice sun at Capricorn....but not today.

Just adding my take, from just a small glance.

One thing I do agree with on the Mayans...is they used equal divisions of the sky, they did not seem concerned with the constellations. The constellations all hold different amounts of space in the sky, causing a unequal division, if you truly observe it that way, through signs.

Best intent and best wishes
LV

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

Great post there!

Do you have any information on how long it takes for such a wave to travel to here? I have pondered this idea before...not long ago we had what the meteorologist called a 'gravity wave' here in Alabama...and this caused me to fall upon the idea of a 'super wave'. I made a thread about the gravity wave....its on profile if anyone is interested. Not sure if they are related at all....it happened though last year, Easter Sunday actually, if memory serves me right. If I am wrong about that date, I will come back and edit.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I just now found this, but I have kind of had this idea kicking around in my head. When I look up into the sky on a clear night...it does indeed look like we are already passing through that dark "center".
No surprise to me at all. As for anyone that could believe it's all going to change in the course of one year I have never been able to understand.
I think it's very cool that it began the year I was born...and it's peak was the year I became an "adult". (If you know me then you will understand why I use the term loosely. 'D also the talk of Sagitarious and Ophiuchus is on my birthday...MAYBE I'M TO BLAME???? lol

Anyway, I hope this helps chill some folks out a little bit. As for the possible pole shift coming and other possible disasters, look it up for yourself; they have happened many times in the past and not once during the extinction of ANY major species. It's bound to be a gradual thing that life adapts to.

good post.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Isnt that interesting! I never even put 2 and 2 together with the year of your birth...and this together.

We are a strange bunch ya know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join