It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Governor cracks down on illegal children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well,I am just waiting with baited breath for all the liberals to comment on this action.

As everyone knows the only people in America who are so heartless as to report illegal immigrants to the immigration cops are evil conservative Republicans like those profiling fascists in Arizona, right?

Right?

Well not so fast there, Bubba.

Left wing wunderkind, Bill Richardson, Democrat and waiting-for-indictment corruptocrat, lame-duck governor of New Mexico, has ordered the state department of children's and family services to begin reporting illegal immigrant children to ICS.

A Hispanic,Democratic Governor of a border state.

Here is the full link to the story.

Democratic Hispanic Governor tells state agency to report illegals to ICE.

That's right folks, it's going unreported because the edict came from one of the lapdog media's favorite also-rans, Big Bill Richardson, failed governor, failed commerce secretary and failed human being. Had a Republican governor done this there would be howling calls for boycotting New Mexico, which, when you think about it being next door to Arizona, would give outraged liberals an easy two-fer.

We all know there's no hypocrisy in liberalism, right?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I find it funny but a bit misleading. They are only talking about reporting the violent juvenile offenders, not all of them in general. I say report them all, but then again, I am against the illegals. (especially you Canadian Illegals, I don't know what you are plotting, but I know you are plotting something).

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

If you are trying to conflate this with the Arizona bill, you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. This only goes to show that either you did not actually read what you posted here, you are not paying attention to what people are actually complaining about, or both. I am guessing by this, both.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
while Gunderson has a point
the measure is aimed at reporting
juvenile illegal foreign national criminals

rather than

illegal immigrant children

but still

a criminal is a criminal

and reporting these to ICE
is a waste of time if ICE isn't
gonna enforce the laws.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Who is against getting illegals out of the country? Methinks you've been listening to liberal bashing right wing talk radio again. Taking a stand against unconstitutional laws does not mean you are pro-illegal you know.

new topics

top topics

join