It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Gets Standing Ovation In Congress After Condemning Arizona Immigration Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

When 80% of the american people supports the Arizona anti-ILLEGAL immigration law... and those bastards in congress give a STANDING OVATION for the guy who is against it...

I mean can the american people take more treason? VOTE THEM ALL OUT...all those who stood up.

There should be a riot in Washington DC RIGHT NOW.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

I agree 100%. There should be a list complied of all who attended and stood for the ovation. Those listed should be tried for treason.
I was gritting my teeth so hard when i witnessed that Mexican rat on our soil scolding America, then being backed by those DC goons that i almost shattered my teeth.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

of course minorities need be protected.

what you bleeding hearts don't seem to understand is that this law does not empower LEOs to shoot on sight. in reality, for the most part, it mimics federal law. federal law that the federal government doesn't have the will or the resources to enforce.

it's nothing short of noble of Arizonans to offer to come to aid of the federal government and help enforce federal laws.

there's nothing diabolical about favoring legal immigrants over illegal ones. in fact it's the only fair thing to do.
have you ever thought for a minute about all the educated people around the world that that have applied for working visas and have been turned down because there's simply to many immigrants already (for the most part uneducated, most not even able of speaking the de facto language of this country)?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

And NONE of that says how many support the actual LAW. I'd still like to see the 80% source. Is that too much to ask? Someone makes a claim and I'm asking where they got it. Clearly, they can't answer because they avoided it altogether in their response.

And, as I've said, it doesn't really matter how many support it if it's unconstitutional.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cap de Pepene

You're (incorrectly) assuming that I support illegal immigration. I DO NOT. I have stated that MANY times on this board. Of course, you wouldn't know that since you've only been here 10 minutes.

In fact, I supported the AZ law until I learned that it goes against the Constitution, so check your assumptions.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
As long as you Government is trying to push a super highway up through our prairie provinces all the way from Mexico and thinks it can push for NWO in any capacity and in any way that affects me, I am going to state that I have a right to an opinion, and quite frankly the illegals should be made legal, and everyone should learn to stop reacting to the dramas and divisions your leaders keep playing like soap operas, hoping you'll attack each other and give more reason for more police state control.

Just love, and do your best to help others in need, to undo the horrible karma they've been dumping on humanity trying to prevent our soul progression and obtain a negative harvest. Plain and simple.

Hey why don't you come to Florida and live and then tell me you think the illegals should be legal. Again another person who has no idea what they are talking about. You have no idea how bad it is unless you live in it, just like i have no idea about this rail system you are talking about. I can't tell you what to think on it. How would you like it if tons of illegals came to you country and caused economical problems? Would you still want them there? I don't! I am sick of seeing it. Be here, but do it legally! I can't go wherever I want and live, it would be illegal unless I did it the right way by following the rules!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
BTW on Fox News, they just said that ICE decided that they are leaving Arizona. They will not help Arizona arresting illegals.

Nice ain't it?

Time for Arizona to secede.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

"ICE has the legal discretion to accept or not to accept persons delivered to it by non-federal personnel," Napolitano said. "It also has the discretion to deport or not to deport persons delivered to it by any government agents, even its own."

FOX

If AZ is going to enforce this law and "push" the feds into this position, they can push back, it seems.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Um, NO, they cannot. This is what you liberals can't seem to understand about LAWS - they having meaning and are to be enforced. The only body in this country granted the legal authority to discern a law's meaning is the Supreme Court. Until such time that the Supreme Court renders a decision regarding a law's meaning, it is deemed to be held enforceable at its face value.

The president takes an oath to uphold and protect the constitution and to enforce the laws of the land. His appointees take a similar oath when appointed to their various positions. John Morton, Director of ICE, has an OBLIGATION to enforce the laws on the books. He does NOT have the authority to be a de faco legislator or SC jurist and interpret the laws in his own way. He has an obligation to enforce them as they are written and interpreted by the Supreme Court. That is how a Constitutional Representative Republic works. If you and your ilk are not able to comprehend that, please leave the country and go find a system that better suits you - Cuba and China are actively accepting applications for new residents. You liberals should fit right in!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

See now what that stinking Calderon is saying :
Mexican president urges U.S. to ban assault rifles, overhaul immigration policy
Yes let's destroy the constitution to please a thug like Calderon... NO THANK YOU.

Gangs In Mexico

We cant allow more gangs in this country AND be subject to not be able to defend ourselves.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Unity_99
As long as you Government is trying to push a super highway up through our prairie provinces all the way from Mexico and thinks it can push for NWO in any capacity and in any way that affects me, I am going to state that I have a right to an opinion, and quite frankly the illegals should be made legal, and everyone should learn to stop reacting to the dramas and divisions your leaders keep playing like soap operas, hoping you'll attack each other and give more reason for more police state control.

Just love, and do your best to help others in need, to undo the horrible karma they've been dumping on humanity trying to prevent our soul progression and obtain a negative harvest. Plain and simple.

Hey why don't you come to Florida and live and then tell me you think the illegals should be legal. Again another person who has no idea what they are talking about. You have no idea how bad it is unless you live in it, just like i have no idea about this rail system you are talking about. I can't tell you what to think on it. How would you like it if tons of illegals came to you country and caused economical problems? Would you still want them there? I don't! I am sick of seeing it. Be here, but do it legally! I can't go wherever I want and live, it would be illegal unless I did it the right way by following the rules!

college Students And High-school Students Cannot find jobs in Florida even seasonally because every restaurant almost has a kitchen full of illegal immigrants.

Source: 5 years employement history in Various Gulf restuaraunts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join