It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus/angel test visitations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok. Hopefully this is in the right forum, if not please feel free to move the thread.
As a Christian I am slowly finding my faith again and in the last year it has become very strong and made me stronger than I have ever been. I have a story Id like to share.
I was wondering if any members out there have ever been visited by someone which they felt like was Jesus or an angel or had interaction with such beings.

Back when i was in college a homeless man came up to me and asked for some money. I pulled out 5 bucks and gave it to him without thinking. After he left, I felt what could only be explained as pure bliss and happiness and it lasted for about a half hour or so. I started laughing and just made my day really. About 15 minutes in the laughing for some reason it popped into my mind "that was Jesus and he was testing you. you passed the test." I can still replay the event in my mind and what got me was the guy's green angelic eyes. He was really dirty and scraggly looking, it was almost like he was put there as the prototypical destitute street rat in my mind eye. Basically if I would visualize a bum in my mind, thats what he would of looked like. I really do think that was a test that day for whatever reason.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
I was wondering if any members out there have ever been visited by someone which they felt like was Jesus or an angel or had interaction with such beings.
CUT...

Answer.... yes.

No.... I don't feel like writing about my experiences.

You did the right thing. Tests are quite simple. If Yeshua said do this or do that.... just do it.... like you did.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Angels hide in the strangest places!

Ever heard of being 'Touched by an Angel'?

Wait about 2 more years, you'll see some amazing things.

new topics

join