It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By the end of this year u won't recognize this country!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Part of the "continual manipulation by fear" agenda. This is so we will accept a further decline in standards of living because it doesn't turn out to be quite as bad as we were expecting.

I've watched this happen for the last 3 years expecting by the end of the year there will be total collapse.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the web-bot gurus have stated that by the end of next year their could be another great depression. This guy just proves they were on the money. Joy, This wouldn't be like this if we actually used no currency! But greedy corporate dbags always take and never give.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hero Protagonist

"you ain't seen nothin' yet"

OMG... talk about your synchronicities. I have a good friend that I called last night... and he had this song on his answering machine.

[edit on 19/5/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Part of the "continual manipulation by fear" agenda. This is so we will accept a further decline in standards of living because it doesn't turn out to be quite as bad as we were expecting.

I've watched this happen for the last 3 years expecting by the end of the year there will be total collapse.

DrMattMaddix provides additional information from many other sources that are saying the same thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought we where going down in 2009 but they have managed to hold it together. I quit trying to predict when but I am in the camp that thinks we will eventually. And sooner rather than later.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The stock market is down almost 300 points in the first hour today. You can’t say things aren’t getting interesting. Have they figured out what the "glitch" was the other day that caused the market to drop?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Well as you probably guessed it wasnt a glitch. It was a ripoff.

If everything tanks it wont be to bad as long as everyone chills, looks out for each other as best we can.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This country is not even the same country anymore. I came in 95' and the change has been insane since then.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
congrats on adding a first graders opinion worth of info to this topic....

Thanks

Appreciated..

I had to actually look that phrase up to find out what it meant lol..

In all fairness though.. The thinking behind saying that a country like the US won't be recognizable by the end of the Year in any sense of the word unless as a result of a catastrophic war of some description is also pretty "First Grader" through its speed at jumping to imaginative conclusions..

But each to their own..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I think the country might benefit from being forced to reevaluate who we are and where we want to go as a country. The way we are going isn’t working.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We will most certainly find more peace in a life thats back to basics....reality.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
The stock market is down almost 300 points in the first hour today. You can’t say things aren’t getting interesting. Have they figured out what the "glitch" was the other day that caused the market to drop?

That 1000 point drop last week was no "glitch". What they are not telling everyone is that was a real crash. It was just accelerated by electronic trading software.

All trading firms use automatic trading software. The fund managers enter in automatic sell or buy orders based on market conditions. What happened the other day was a bunch of sell orders were triggered by market conditions all the same time. There was so many sell orders that they could not find enough buyers fast enough so the stock prices tanked until the system could catch up.

There was no trading error from one firm as they would like you to believe. It is not possible for one trader to accidently key in a trade for billions of shares. It just doesn't happen that way.

People are getting out of the stock market and getting into cash. They know what is coming.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This post has been up for awhile.Where are all the nay sayers that plague the rest of the board? Where are those that disagree that this economy is headed for eventual disaster? Anyone can look back and see where the path took a turn. When usery came in vouge the banks found their golden goose. The people failed to realize that banks produce nothing real, and interest paid to banks on borrowed money is profit made out of thin air. The money that was loaned never actually existed until it was borrowed.
Any economy that doesn't produce actual goods cannot last being dependent on predatory practice.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Thank you. I just wanted to hear someone else say it. Of course it was real and they are lying!
I wonder how they plan to get out of this one. The Dow was down almost 400 points today. They have to do something to reassure the market. Maybe they will spend even more of our money.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I think the market is going to go down a lot more. This is just the beggining. All they did back in 2008 with the bailout was kick the can down the road to deal with later. Later is now I'm afraid.

There is no more money for bailouts. The next crash will much worse than 2008. The federal government is broke, most of the states are broke. We have no money left.

Another problem brewing that you will start to hear about more and more is the underfunded state pensions that the federal government may end up on the hook for. We are talking about TRILLIONS! Where is that going to come from?

Estimates put the unfunded liabilities at between $1,000bn and $3,000bn after years of states promising benefits but not contributing enough in both good times and bad to cover them

www.ft.com...

Too many people are unemployed, there is no industrial growth occuring to put people back to work. Wages are decreasing. We have done nothing to reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Time to pay the piper is near.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join