It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its not the mexicans-its you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
For those who are saying, the Natives fought amongst themselves so you can't blame the Caucasians for stealing their land, is crazy, especially if you have Native blood in you. I have none, mostly Britash, Scotish and German, but I can still tell the difference. If europeans would of gained and grew this land to the point it is now, by fair trade and honest dealings as they originally promised, then fine, but this is not the case. My question for you all is, if you don't have a problem or sympathy for the way europeans stole this land, then why do you have a problem with the Natives now doing the same, some 400 years later? Not to mention in a much less atrocious way. Seems hypocritical to me, but who am I.

Are you saying those that are crossing over the border are Natives? Natives of what land? The Mexicans are not even natives of Mexico, they are descendants of Spain which is also in Europe.

Oh the Irony,

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I find this an outrageous accusation, I didn't do anything Honest! It was like that when I got here. As for the mexicans well I don't know about that, you'd have to ask them. Good luck with your search....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Well since a lot of illegal Mexicans have Spanish ancestry why don't they go back to Spain???

OH I forgot...they would have to sneak across a huge ocean first.

Well,the number is actually 80% of them have Spanish Conquistador DNA coursing through their blood.They do not even consider themselves "native" Mexicans.

Of course that means only 20% of the population are "native" people,meaning the aboriginal people and we all know how the ruling invader populace treats them.

This is the fraud that is the basis for La Raza and the Aztlan movements.

In actuality the illegal invasion of the U.S. is not a race or nationality issue.

It is a religious invasion.

If all those people propagate as well as they have,the U.S will be a predominate Catholic county in 30 years.

The same Catholic church that supported the Fascist Italian Mussolini,the Fascist Spaniard Franco and the Nazi German Hitler.They also are supporting the Venezuelan Marxist Chavez.

Everywhere the Conquistadors went they went with missionaries from the Catholic church.

Name ONE country that is a former Spanish colony that is not a corrupt failed state?

You cannot.

And why is California in such sorry state?

It was settled By Spanish missionaries that killed thousands of the native people in the name of the pope.

The Catholic church it is estimated was responsible for the deaths of over 150 million people.

And it protects pedophiles.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So instead of answering the foundation of the question you find something you can correct me on, very trivial at that, and hide from the original question, hmmmm, whatever i'm not wasting time arguing with someone like that. Exchange Native for Mexican so you can go ahead and answer the question.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
So instead of answering the foundation of the question you find something you can correct me on, very trivial at that, and hide from the original question, hmmmm, whatever i'm not wasting time arguing with someone like that. Exchange Native for Mexican so you can go ahead and answer the question.

Then if you are going to exchange Native for Mexican just like that..
Exchange Native for American. Your logic was flawed from the start.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Again, you don't answer, how typical. So what is your solution when the laws you support don't work, which they won't. It will turn to violent confrontations and then the only choice is to build a wall, take a look around the world throughout history and see how that has gone for you types of people. lol! You can run but you can't hide, trust me on that, that is why europeans came to America in the first place, so it will come down to them killing you or you killing them. I'm sure your (Snip)will choose the later. Its time to evolve young barbarian.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Last time I looked I was born in America and I would think I have the rights as anyone else born here since man first walked across the straights... BTW I guess that means the Americas should go to the Chinese since that is where man came from coming here… how far back should we go with this?

Lastly how many countries on the planet are actually in control by the indigenous people that first came to those areas?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Right on my German hermano. We don't want to turn the clock back,
we just want y'all gringitos to get in sinc with the earth
instead of the 500 yeAr long rape of this land. I love living in beautiful
destination san Diego where many shades of color live in relative peace.
I love having Mexico next door. I can surf in the morning, snowboard in
the afternoon and catch the sunset sipping merlot in la jolla.
Don't hate on Mexican cuz u know you love tacos!!! And burritos!!
Chilax and have a shot of tequila if you are man enough.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
First I want some info OP. How did you take plenty from the government?

Second, I didn't steal s**t. My ancestors didn't steal s**t. Furthermore, if they had stolen the land, it would make no difference now. It is what it is. Right now border security is an issue, along with the money in our system being sent across it. Your logic fails though you are right on one thing. The government is the biggest problem here. I will give you an F+ for your report. Come back when you can at least pass history and make a logical argument as to why everyone in the world should be reclaiming their land. Starting with mexicans heading back to spain, not the US. From there take the natives and move them back to asia. Then take a logical approach as to why I should be torn limb to limb and sent to Ireland, Germany, and Asia where all of my ancestors came from.

After that, do the same for all the tools on this board who buy into your shortsightedness.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

wait till the chinese start coming over in their droves, won't be much left for america as americans, it all might soon become one giant multi-national country with multi-race ideals.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nope I didn't steal anything. Neither did anyone alive at the moment. And also there are no victims left ether.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Santa Anna didn't think the common population was smart enough to run their own affairs. He was dictatorial. Texas wasn't the only Northern Mexican territory sick of his bs. Texas was the only one to actually revolt. By the time the Mexican Army arrived in Texas, they were on a rampage, and were especially brutal to the Texans because they were foreign. The US and Mexico reached an agreement over Texas but Santa Anna tried to pull a fast one, changing the border to north of the rio grande. He got dealt with. Mexico lost the land fair and square under the laws of that time. It's not like Germany invaded Poland. It was unsettled territory. The Indians have a complaint, not the Mexicans. If we want to follow that logic, Mexicans are decendents of Spanish conquestors who brutalized the native population. Mexico treats its Central American illegal immigrants far worse than we treat our illegal Mexican immigrants. And yet the Mexican politicians love to get on their soapboxes and accuse the US of human rights abuses.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Schaden]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I never question indian rights to reclaim any of their land, it is just.

Here's the thing, there isn't one grain of sand on this Earth that has the right to be "claimed" by anyone. Where is it written that the Earth is a piece of property, more so, how can any human, or ethnicity for that matter, consider it "just" to stake a claim to something that isn't and never will be their property?

This is where "people" get confused and caught up in their minuscule existence in this vast Universe. The why and how of our existence is comprised of many different origins based on one's belief. None the less, Earth was here long before you and chances are it will be here long after you.

Ownership of property (land or otherwise) is an illusion. I am 99.9% positive you won't be taking it with you when you "go". If that was the case, there wouldn't be much of an Earth left as everyone would have taken their "little piece" with them.

This precious commodity that is our Earth, could be gone in the blink of an eye. Cherish it, and everything in it and on it, your time to do so is but a drop in the bucket.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Blah. White guilt is so 1997.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Being somewhat Native American and European in origin I find your argument more or less irrational. Nobody has any rights to anything, including Mexicans and Americans. These are metaphysical political assumptions on the part of all involved, in other words a waste of our time to think about it. Your ideas about race or people are irrelvant and don't exist in any way as somthing such as gravity or the second law of thermodynamics, you want order then I suggest you look to nature and the scientifics study of such stuff, politics just seems so much like superfluous nonsense and hyperbole. There have been 200 plus mass extinctions....you are not special, these race distinctions are making it more likely humans extinct themselves as well, so go aheaddo your part in the suicide pact with political man, little man.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
oh really? What about France,Spain, How about Russia they use to own California.

What about Guatemala? I don't see Mexicans treating Guatemala's citizens with civil rights.

This Texas rebelled against Mexico. became its own country, Not only that after the war when we conquered the land up to Mexico City, we pulled back to the present borders then paid you for the land.

As far as im concerned you are very lucky to not have Mexico speaking English as its language. You better watch what you wish for kid because things can be drastically different.

Keep pushing your Mexican communist garbage here and you will find out how your made up enemy white man conducts business.
Ur living in a fairy tale world where u think calling some one racist because they speak out against your illegal invasion. Is going to protect you. WHen it comes down to it you are a pawn. Trying to grab something for nothing.

Honestly what do you think is going to happen to any land that goes under the rules of Mexico? Have you thought that through clearly?

Have you seen Mexico?
Have you been to the Guatemala border?
Do you know Mexicans are racist toward the natives of Mexico? yes thats right Mexicans racist against REAL Mexicans.
The ones who have the closest ties to the Aztecs are treated like garbage.

The leaders in the Texas rebellion army were majority former Mexicans and Hispanic , some were white men as well. The founder of the Texas Constitution was a former Mexican citizen.
Next time you decide to go on your whitehate tour remember Mexicans and Europeans founded the southern states.

That is Real Mexican history. There are 7-8 countries that have legitimate claims over Mexico. You are lucky to even have a country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join