It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I stumbled onto this site about a month ago, I think I was looking up flouride conspiracy, which I stumbled upon whilst investigating the benefits of nicotine.

I was googling some things of interest last night and noticed for some keywords, the search results and other links were green instead of blue. I've been surfing the web for a long time and never seen this.
So I thought I'd join up and see if anyone here has noticed this?

Anyway if nothing else, I'm looking forward to some interesting reading.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, my main area of interest at the moment is Anthropogenic global warming. I used to accept it as fact until I started doing some research of my own, I'm now convinced that human activity have none to little effect on the climate, although I'm prepared to be proven wrong.
I'm collating information , so when I've got it together I'll post some info up (if it isn't already here)

Cheers
Pscysm

[edit on 13-5-2010 by pscysm]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, welcome to ATS Pscysm
Will be looking forward to what you think on the climate issues
As well as many others.
Have a great night

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

I know this isn't supposed to be a thread with interest other than intros, I don't believe the hype about global warming as it has happened before, and without humans doing it. The earth is huge, and we are still so small.

Heck, all it would take is a single asteroid, (or a large Yosemite event etc)- and poof, instant cooling and possible ELE. We've obviously had lots of those in time long past.

Welcome to ATS, and hope to hear more real (not bunk stuff) disclosure about this topic in the future.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Welcome, Pscysm !!

Enjoy the forum!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

Hi pscysm, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the community, and getting some interesting insights in things.

top topics

join