It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien dolls Ans Hoornweg(used google translator)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The alien dolls Ans Hoornweg

translate.google.nl

Ans Hoornweg of childhood psychic. She has her whole life for many departures to the present, past and future had. It has also made many predictions. In the past she was a guest in various TV and Radio programs and its particular story has been in several magazines.

Ans from childhood to a close contact with extraterrestrials. It has over the years many dolls made in their image. This with the aim of mankind to show how diverse life in the universe. Simultaneously, it is our intention to get used to them, for us sometimes strange appearance.

Ans made this "Alien" dolls in trance, of it
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-5-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ans Hoornweg of childhood psychic. She has her whole life for many departures to the present, past and future had. It has also made many predictions. In the past she was a guest in various TV and Radio programs and its particular story has been in several magazines.

Ans from childhood to a close contact with extraterrestrials. It has over the years many dolls made in their image. This with the aim of mankind to show how diverse life in the universe. Simultaneously, it is our intention to get used to them, for us sometimes strange appearance.

Ans made this "Alien" dolls in trance, of itself, it is absolutely not creative, but once in a trance, is able to the various skills is needed.

Below is a modest overview of her dolls. At this moment her collection has 59 dolls.

I just had to share this.. (i used google translator)

translate.google.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
#2, Amie-all

That's one crazy alien! Looks Team America-ish...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
#2, Amie-all

That's one crazy alien! Looks Team America-ish...

Only this one gets his superpowers from taking our egg cells en seamen.
Im abducted, but i dont want to talk about it. Ill be oke.. And then you walk away like there's some dry d chewed tabacco down there between you leggs. The walking away makes also strange sounds, like the tripod sound of war of the worlds.. www.youtube.com...

Got carried away hahah

I checked the transation, was not correct. It states that this alien doll takes egg en sperm cells from humans to survive

top topics

join