It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 vs Palm Readers: Something’s Not Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This has been bothering me for a while. If palm reading can predict the future by reading the lines in your palm, why don’t people either have a palm that show’s they’re going to have a short life span or else a drastic change is going to occur in their life, come 2012? It seems to me that everyone should have one of those two readings from their palms.

So, since most people don’t, does that mean that palm reading is not real/accurate? Or does it mean that nothing is going to happen in 2012? I don’t know enough about palm reading. Can anyone lend an explanation?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i have to say that i dont beleive palm readings one bit, and im not entirely satisfied with the whole 2012 idea, so the mayan calander ends 2012, my calander ends this year when i'll buy a new one.
but still a good point you make there.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by listerofsmeg]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Palm readings, tarot readings, all that jazz, are not usually done for free.

They give you just enough information to entice you to come back for more!

If they told everyone they were going to die, next week, next year, etc...they'd be out of business.

Think about it!

I don't know about you, but I'd rather buy a new pair of shoes, or something I might need.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i have to say that i dont beleive palm readings one bit, and im not entirely satisfied with the whole 2012 idea, so the mayan calander ends 2012, my calander ends this year when i'll buy a new one.
but still a good point you make there.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by listerofsmeg]

LOL if Palm reading is so unbelievable, then why do we all have different lines on our hands?Every person has a different lines and if they were not needed then why have them? Scientists still can't explain the lines. I believe personally you can predict a person's life if you know what you are looking for.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
This has been bothering me for a while. If palm reading can predict the future by reading the lines in your palm, why don’t people either have a palm that show’s they’re going to have a short life span or else a drastic change is going to occur in their life, come 2012? It seems to me that everyone should have one of those two readings from their palms.

So, since most people don’t, does that mean that palm reading is not real/accurate? Or does it mean that nothing is going to happen in 2012? I don’t know enough about palm reading. Can anyone lend an explanation?

If there is a break in the life line, then you can tell something might happen. I have a bunch of squares on my life line towards the end of my life line. Squares generally mean protection. But hey even the most profound skeptic Mark Twain was baffled that Cheiro the Palmist read his hand and Twain always came back for his palm being read.

Twain was the biggest skeptic during his time period. Ask Phage I think he looks up to him.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

Wow...What a question, truly one for the ages.

Which is more fake, palm reading or 2012?

I guess we'll find out in 2012.

I'm sorry, but is this a joke?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

they simply show you what you are currently going through. not the future, mybe they can describe a future path you may be undertaking with enough experience.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Palm reading are usually good for characteristic and reading of the past, not the ruture really IMO.

new topics

top topics

join