It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people suseptible to phychic attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Are people suseptible to phychic attacks? Either by a shamen, sn unknowing person or a spirit. How can you guard yourself from psychic attacks?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Please explain to me first what a psychic attack is...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I new a lady once who was a medical doctor teaching autopsy while working on a PHD in medicine and becoming a Naturopathic doctor at the same time. She told me that there was a certain student in her class whom she would never allow to stand behind her. She said he would drain her energy and make her weak. There are many claims for Radionics and if you've ever been exposed to an SE5 or something more recent you will know that remote healing works very effectively. If electronics can do it, people can too.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You can't be attacked if you don't allow it. Negative energy is a perspective, if you never view anything as an attack, or view any energies as negative, then they can never be negative, and they can never attack you. You can apply that methodology to a lot of energy awareness. Just be mindful of what your perspective is on what you are experiencing.

Try choosing to view the demon as a friend and welcome it in. By doing this it loses its affect and therefor loses its power. Try that with negative energies you encounter as well.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

This is completely wrong. Psychic atttack is very real and positive thinking alone is unlikely to overcome it. Most people lack the ability to generate powerful thoughts 24/7.

Some people have minor runs of negativity go to an expert and then have it revealed to them. This may seem a weakness in my contention because fakes will say anything to rip you off but the same can be said for fake doctors.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by onequestion

This is completely wrong. Psychic atttack is very real and positive thinking alone is unlikely to overcome it.

Too right positive thinking is bull. You just need to know, knowing helps. But positive thinking is a scam.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There are also people who are guilty of psychic vampirism without even being aware of it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Negativity is a perspective based argument.

Positive thinking? What else would you choose to have, negative thinking?

If i do not allow a psychic vampire to "suck" my energy, then they can't do it. If i do not allow people/things to psychicly attack me then they can't do it. I don't see your argument.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by onequestion]

top topics

join