It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchester United Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All the money Manchester united football club has made & they are too tight to even buy & build a lousy bridge or subway so all their faithful fans can cross chester road and leave it as it was intended "for vehicles to use" without causing a massive blockage that lasts for hours!.

even when the fans lose a game they think they have won because they are ignorant thinking all the car horns are blaring in support but in reality the fans the club & the game is Hated by Ordinary people like myself wanting to get home & Not stuck in a traffic jam!

How would you feel if something traumatic happened in your life & because you were held up in lousy football traffic (unable to get out) it affects your whole life thereafter?.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
MANU fan born, MANU fan bred when I die I'll be MANU fan dead!
Greatest team on earth

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Man United vs the MLS All Stars tonight. I know its not that big of a deal but here in the states it's awesome to see the big clubs come and play. 8:30 pm est. Check it out if you can everyone.

Trowa

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Watching it now on satellite in Oz... MLS 0 v Man U 4 ...sorry.
But there are a few MLS stars not palying.
The USA is now a player in World Football, their spirit is A1... the Major League is one of my favourite leagues to watch on ESPN...they present it brilliantly.
Man United need more creativity in midfield , but that is not easy to obtain.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Good to see Man United have Ashley Young on board, he is a very underated player who is a great team player that will see him excel at United.
Still think we are thin at the centre of midfield ie no playmaker, would love for us to buy even more British players, most of the players that have ecelled at United over the years have been British.
The most embarrasssing player was Cantana a Frenchmen, who karate kicked a fan.
He brought the club down that night, imagine Bobby Charlton doing that?
Never.
Only ten sleeps until season starts.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

The most embarrasssing player was Cantana a Frenchmen, who karate kicked a fan.

Actually, this only made him even more of a legend amongst United supporters. "When the seagulls follow the trawler..." became one of the most iconic phrases of '90's English football.

He also happens to be acknowledged as one of the main reasons United started winning titles under Ferguson.

Cantona = total god in Red Manchester.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Leaflock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Leaflock

Yes for some or many even the result may be the only thing important, but I have supported Manchester U for a long time and that was the worst display of self centered petulism I have ever witnessed by a professional football player of any club never mind the likes of Man Utd.

So he is popular?
He betrayed so many ethics of the club, it is beyond belief.
He should have never ever put on a Man United shirt again, under Busby he never would have..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A successful tour of the USA completed, and tonight Chelsea in the Community shield.
Where is the centre midfield signing?
Barcelona trounced us in last years final, so where is the new legs and creativity in the centre?

Its a bit left of centre but how about playing Rooney there in an advanced role?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leaflock

Originally posted by Dr Expired

He also happens to be acknowledged as one of the main reasons United started winning titles under Ferguson.

Cantona = total god in Red Manchester.

this

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join