It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Police Investigate Bomb Threat on Bus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by camelian
reply to post by CX

The massive paranoia is always for the children isn't it?

Oh what a tragedy if my child shall die!!!

There are so many children dying right now. People die. This is no reason to start getting all racist and crazy just because if we don't exercise absolutely every option of security, some innocent child might die! And we can't have that.

In some countries, women get their babies stolen from them by their governments. Lawfully.

All i'm saying is that not every unattended package has always been a false alarm.

I guess it affects everyone different. I spent too many years of dealing with and seeing innocent members of public affected by the IRA bombs. Children were among them, but it's about all ages.

Fact is, whether people like it or not, there will always be someone out there that wants to cause chaos and carnage, and unfortunately they often choose to do this with an innocent looking package left somewhere for the unsuspecting public.

Callous as it may sound, i'm not thinking of the others that die around the world as i write this, i can't do anything about that.

However if i see a bag left in a public place, whats the worst harm that can come from telling a cop?

If a device was left and not reported, there would be uproar on this board, probably from the very people that say "these things happen every day so whats the big deal?"

All i'm saying is don't think everyone is paranoid and you're untouchable.

CX.

<< 1   >>

join