It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK General Elections Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
HUNG PARLIAMENT ?
the organisers should be hung, were they SO woefully unprepared that they caused literally thousand of people the injustice of not voting in this election ?

and ballots being lost, running out of paper ?!!!??!
its like the cat ate my homework

or has it become like america where the coverage and voting process is just for show ?
did anyone else watch bbc coverage ?
it was like a bad dale winton game show with a "swingometer" how dim to they take us to be ?

in my heart i had wished for a true change in government, something radical (not racist etc) but someone with new ideas about how we can get this country back on its feet and back into a great place to live...

what did we get ?
incompetence, dithering and the usual apathy that encapsulates everything crap about this labour government

for the first time in years we have had a massive turn out for voting, people want change, but the inadequacies of an antiquainted voting system and the government involved, have shone through, and put this country on the bring of another 5 years with labour in ruin...erm charge.
disgraceful

i vote re-vote

long live rock n roll

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Agree'd to that, as posted on my blog page giving my thoughts on this Hung Parliament fiasco, and the fact some people didn't even get their right to vote.

"In ANY other country they'd have brought in the UN commission to investigate and until the vote was found to be inconclusive of a Electoral Fraud, we'd be held under the juristicion of the EU. Those in power know its a Electoral Fraud but still want a trilateral power-share Party in power (unElected) anyway."

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I cannot believe that after coming last, Brown is still prime minister.
I hate the Tories, but voted for them just to stop a hung parliment, and it was a waste of time.

Anyone think we will hear anything about the fifty cases of postal voting which are being investigated, 27 of them in London?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well what a complete fiasco today has turned out to be.
The economy could suffer greatly by the time they sort this out.

But there was one highlight for me..and that was the video I saw on the news of Jacqui Smith the ex home secretary,leaving the room where she was beaten by the conservatives.

She looked in complete anguish,tears were present.

Now you know how we felt when YOU were our home secretary,Jacqui.

Fan bleeding tastic.Its over for her,thank the gods.

Aside from that,not a great day for the UK.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenman1
I cannot believe that after coming last, Brown is still prime minister.

Plus the hypocrisy of Brown and labour talking about mugabe stealing his election from his people.

Hypocrites.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Its a moment in time when we are able to look into the reality of politics.

And what we see is the almost incomprehensible truth that the whole ball game is nothing but a facade,designed to confuse and obsfucate all who partake in the debacle.

And from this we learn,IMO.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by suziwong
I Think that the Polling Centre Scandal is a scam! - it has been deliberately manufactured

Polling stations running out of ballot papers (when they know beforehand exactly how many people could vote) !!!!???!!!
Long queues outside the doors at the 10pm deadline when people had been waiting hours ???!!!!???
Polling stations having incorrect details and turning people away when they had a legitimate right to vote.!!!???!!!

We have an electorate commission responsible for ensuring that the voting system runs smoothly

This level of incompetence is unprecidented in the UK -

WHY ........Because people will react angrily and therefore readily accept, without question, a new voting system for the future - I predict either a postal or digital system which will make it much easier for the powers that be to massage and manipulate votes.

They have created these problems deliberately - to cause an outcry for the system to be overhauled and modernised and the change they propose will NOT benefit the people of the UK

Here we go - LINK

"Chaotic polling problems lead to calls for e-voting"

Predidctable - and no doubt, open to corruption

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join