It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the stipulations to being able to post in the Jim Mars forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just curious, since I cannot seem to reply or make posts in that forum in particular. Is there some form of criteria that needs to be met?

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I heard you have to know how to spell his name.... Marrs correctly.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
LOL, yeah that would be necessary.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
meh
does anyone have an answer to my question?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm not aware of any special requirements to post there and the options are there for me, so I'm not sure why they aren't showing up for you. It's odd that they don't since you can, and have, posted threads in other areas of the board. May have to wait for a mod on this one.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Jenna]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Same here , not to sure why the OP'er can't ?

I assume the OP'er doesn't have the option to hit the new thread button in the Marrs forum ?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
» The View From Marrs » Post New Topic
Who Can Post? All users can post new topics and Administrators can reply.

This is what it says there........

Edit to add: then again it says that too at R.A.T.S .......

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Republican08]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

My first thought was that his(her?) post count just wasn't high enough yet, but that's not the case. Other than that I can't remember any other posting restrictions anywhere on the boards aside from RATS and the Bully Pulpit.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I cant even reply to posts in that Marrs forum, much less create a new post.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Your best bet is to either wait for a mod or admin to post here or find one that's online and ask them about it. They'd be better able to find an answer for you and/or get the issue fixed if it needs to be. You could click the alert button on your OP to draw their attention to it too if you'd rather do it that way. Might be quicker than waiting for one to see the thread actually.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Maybe you have to have over a set number of posts? I have been here for a little while, but I don't post as much as I read. I went looking to see if I could post there thinking that post count might matter. I have less than 200 posts (150-ish, I think) and I can't post a thread or reply in his forum, either. So, that is my guess at a possible reason.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glencairn
I have less than 200 posts (150-ish, I think) and I can't post a thread or reply in his forum, either. So, that is my guess at a possible reason.

That could be it actually.. Both of you have less than 200 posts and can't post there. The other poster who checked it and myself have over 200 and we can. It could be a post count issue after all.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thanks guys - That makes sense.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, its not 200 posts - I still cannot reply/create posts in the Jim Marrs section.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Can a mod reply stating what the criteria is to being able to post in the Marrs section please?

Would be appreciated.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
250 posts must trigger the Marrs forum as far as being able to post in it goes.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Because I can post there now ~

top topics

join