It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

No problems Sir.
Do you think she's part of all of this or maybe just someone caught-up in
Judy's web?

BIAD wishes he had a brain to wash -by the way!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Wayne Herschel
paul vigay? the whistle blower who deciphered a message that was somehow encoded in binary in a multilayered crop circle in very fine tufts of crop.

yes he was probably murdered ... but that would be speculation wouldnt it... they guy hired a boat that was never found... then decided to jumb overboard after being missing for days.

The richard and judy tv show crop circle that was made around the same time in an almost identical style was a pathetic example of a pixeled geoglyph... it had no fine detail.. no encoded message but a very blurred so called male and female sort of geoglyph... no comparison at all.

1st wayne, that pictogram that you are talking about is just like your "face on Mars" that your always on about, and it also had next to it, the Aricibo message, that you are also and always on about, why down play this information?
Aricibo is a fixed radio telescope BTW and couldn't target anything that you and your fraudster partner judy is on about, it only targets its own ecliptic.
and those pictograms were both near the "Chilbolten "RADIO" telescope in Hampshire where isn't all the information sent to Berkley in Califoria where your cohorts say they got their degrees from?

2nd Paul Vigay has/was/is "never" in the military or a black op's operative, and when asked by DrHammmondStroat why are you telling him that it has nothing much to do about judy's and your fraud you told him its irrelevant. Why as DrHammondStroat said are you even bringing it up for
in the first place then? The only time I have ever seen people call others cop's and that for, is when they themselves are breaking the law? Your havn't broken the law have you? Paul Vigay being in the I.T business would have been able to tell if you were back dating your pages and
and books dates at amazon and barnes and nobel websites I am pretty sure...Y

3rd You say as well as being a whistle blower, that Paul Vigay had been missing for days, and Rich-Engalnd even tried to ask you questions about him being killed by the U.K government, but why say he was missing for days, I don't think thats the case at all, as his ten girl friend at
the time only reported him missing 11pm the night before his body was found!!! You even add information like this and you seem to know more about it than anyone else, Also "rented a boat." That you say was never found??? How can you say this?
The only person who would have known about this is Paul Vigay himself! Correct? I feel I need to ring Crime Stoppers in England but I don't know much about it and they will probably believe everything you say like you tell facebook and everybody that I am a hacker and other things which
make them not follow the simplest matters such as reporting your slander and lies about me and then ignoring my copyright complaints with amazon barnes and nobel and at facebook themselves how criminally assist you in your frauds! Why Say all that for it seems you know more about this than anyone
and then say # like "but that would be speculation wouldn't it" in the same breath as this new information about his death.

You avoid using these Chilbolton glyphs even though It by you appears as matching Orion's stars. Whys that? you wanted Paul Vigay to break this hidden code and he didn't? Why say that? This get to me as much as the rest.. you even showed a video from youtube on your website, Did you ever contact
him like you do fraud NASA workers? You seem to contact everyone and everything that has nothing to do with your work so why not? You were aslo two peas in a pod, he was a researcher of UFO's just like your self, he researched Stone Henge, these Chilbolton pictogrammes and that, you were at
stone Henge in England, you I remember were at something to do with the British library and that too around that time wern't you?
Did Rich-Englands and DrHammmondStroat comments scare you away from this thread? According to you we are all dis-information op's and It is a rhetoric crap to you anyhow?.. Did you get a so called
friend to tell Rich-Engalnd to stop going on about Paul Vigay to cover your comments up or is that just another one of your sock puppets trying to down play this serious connection? Did cosmodromia tis parnasida
reply about x22 and that to Rich-England worry you? You then never returned on this thread to answer some easy questions

Finally, I'd also like to add, I would never stand next to you near a cliff if I was friend or knew you at all. Your a fraud, liar, a thief, and an idiot...Pierre.
I apologize to Paul's family and to Paul himself for saying these things on ATS but it's been bugging me since wayne herschel said it, and I have to do it or I miss sleep. R.I.P Paul Vigay..

edit on 9-12-2013 by SeightN because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2013 by SeightN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

So now there is a murder involved. Curiouser and curiouser....

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well DJW001, yep. Now that I have read that again it sure looks like wayne herschek knew more than anyone regarding Pauls death. I want him to cite his "sources" if some ass has told him these things yes. And if it looks like he/they knew more about what went on and the law should question him/them about it. There was nothing like that what had been written about his death that i could find, and wayne herschel seemed to write all that stuff off about the Arecibo radio dish messages and point people to the Richard and Judy T.V crop circle which is wrong, Isn't it? Go look for yourself. There's a huge difference in associating them together at all. Paul Vigay had also an interview(not that one wayne herschel posted on his site) but another one that shows wayne herschels and dan browns circumpunct Solomon symbol(that i had also used in 2003/4 in my "fraud stuff."As wayne calls it.) crop circle in his own interview and that symbol was also "wayne herschels" crap. There are some things I forgot to mention with the case that doesn't make sense too, but have copies and won't mention it just in case they/he go changing it but will be able to tell if that happens anyway because it's online and backed up.

Most people don't have an interest in crop circles and how he uses this slight of hand to focus attention away from thiese crop circles that "are" relevant subjects of his, sucks. As well as his tactics regarding Paul Vigay's death is to blatently obvious to ignore, as the rest of his lies that he speaks... All of it was just too damn stupid to just let be....
edit on 11-12-2013 by SeightN because: Ahhh You all know anyway.......

edit on 11-12-2013 by SeightN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Goodbye.... What you probably didn't look at a thing, posted your comment to get comment points. Your works done..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

If you believe that a murder has been committed, report it to the authorities.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Read it down
edit on 18-4-2014 by nitromark because: It was Nonsense

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well Now i Tell What happened cause im Nitromarias Son so i tell what happened cause of her Last post.

Horst and her are now Divorced again so it was going still worst for me.

What happened to IT I dont know....

But it was a Long story to tell well it was hell for me... they divorced again so its so bad LOL

She cried about it MIllions times that IT Takes his Husband away... I see that all i Cryed with her

And i will NEVER FORGET THIS!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
NITROMARK: Well Now i Tell What happened cause im Nitromarias Son

CHIRAM: And I’m the Queen of England. So prove it – otherwise it’s just an unfounded claim.

NITROMARK: What happened to IT I dont know......

CHIRAM: If you’re referring to Judy Faltskog – I believe it’s never been factually proven that she existed, apart from a few gothic inspired websites in her name.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well folks it now appears Wayne Herschel has jumped onto the Gosford Heiroglyphs hoax and is now promoting it on his website, you can read about it Here: He’s even discovered some more star maps in the hieroglyphs, wow…..

If you purchase some of his Museum Quality replica artefact’s from his website, it will go towards funding a film documentary produced by some locals on the Gosford hieroglyphics, which they MIGHT be involved in.

In Wayne’s own words:

Wayne will offer coverage of their latest data very soon and present new evidence or their interpretations, or info on the current film documentary they might be involved in, or Wayne's own interpretations of the new data.

edit on 21-4-2014 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiram

CHIRAM: If you’re referring to Judy Faltskog – I believe it’s never been factually proven that she existed, apart from a few gothic inspired websites in her name.

I guarantee and can prove that he/she exists.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicpixie

So radio telescopes are picking up a signal in Ultra violet? And no one thinks somethings wrong with a radio telescope picking up the visual spectrum? By the way UV would be terrible to search in with an atmosphere. Hubble can use UV because it's above the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Welcome back "Judy."

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Welcome back "Judy."

You obviously haven't read the thread other wise

you would realise your mistake.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Welcome back "Judy."

You obviously haven't read the thread other wise

you would realise your mistake.

Why are you resurrecting this idiotic [HOAX!]. It was exposed within half an hour, and "Judy Falscog's" entire scam filled life detailed. I urge anyone who stumbled on to this to go back and read from the beginning. Oh, and the Mods should probably lock this thread to prevent further mischief.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

"She" is Elizabeth Singleton now, a twenty eight year old rocker:

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Why are you resurrecting this idiotic [HOAX!]. It was exposed within half an hour, and "Judy Falscog's" entire scam filled life detailed.

I have no intention of resurrecting this thread ..... However I came across this

late posting (2014)

** If you’re referring to Judy Faltskog – I believe it’s never been factually proven that she existed, apart from a few gothic inspired websites in her name.**

to which I responded that it is a FACT that s/he did and does exist!!

And it is s/he who has tried to erase her existence off the internet,

due to the exposure of his/her fraudulent and deceitful lifestyle .

I urge anyone who stumbled on to this to go back and read from the beginning. Oh, and the Mods should probably lock this thread to prevent further mischief.

intrigued ... what could you mean?? what further mischief

R.I.P. this thread

edit on 27-1-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Are you the American distributor for Herschel's books now, "Elizabeth?"

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"She" is Elizabeth Singleton now, a twenty eight year old rocker:

mobile.twitter.com...

Ain't science wonderful?? Not only can you change your sex, but according

to ^^ that ^^ it can roll back the years too!!

Because s/he is a grandparent fast approaching 60 yrs old.

Ain't the internet great?? you can be who you like behind a keyboard

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257 >>

join