It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Religion, sexuality and personal beefs can all be found here.

Pray tell?

I've seen nothing of religion, sexuality or personal beliefs being discussed in this 'cess-pool'. Could you please cite your sources for this?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedia

A religion must have approval from the country it is practised in (See Scientology and Europe)

It's a shame I know, but it's the law in those backwards democratic countries.

There is no religion being put down upon here - only one person's attempt at starting one (illegally of course - shall I call in the PI squad again to get this going properly with people with badges and flashing lights??).

-m0r

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

its amazing that this thread is still alive! this thing should have ended months ago.......

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's amazing how the HOAXER'S that this thread is about, have got away with it for over 25 years.

BUT, had they come onto this site and answered the questions put to them in a civilised manner
it might have drawn to a conclusion.

BUT, as it happens it will be blown wide open anyway.

Watch this space

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Andromedia,

Your friend that was banned, it was not by any chance 'ANNEH' from Tesco's in Gateshead was it ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wayne is notorious for deleting posts he dose'nt agree with and using "sock puppets" this has been proved
as screen shots have been taken before he has managed to delete and we have them as back up proof.

And you can check out his CNN ireport it looks suspiciously as if he is talking to himself its SO amateurish
At one stage he has to agree with the moderator of that site that he is two people Wayne 1 and Wayne 2
who is supposedto be his nephew !!!!!!!!!!

And if he is so above board and squeeky clean why was he so desperate to close down DCMB's site????
Yes its all over his web site asking for help of (light warriors) even his brother is asked to help !!!!!!!! No use
deleting its all backed up .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Why I asked about ATS's religious standpoint is because I get a negative drift against anything that is non-Christian and it is allowed by the moderators yet I am sure based on your past track record, if I do the same, I would be banned.
Well, I'm not banned, nor have I ever even been warned for my posting conduct. Yet, I have never made any secret of my contempt for christianity, nor that I have an agenda to not only kick it while its down but, if possible, kick it to death.
Amongst 'highlights' from me that have not been deleted are my assertion that Jesus was likely very sexually submissive & engaged in homosexual acts with more than 1 disciple @a time; my speculation that an artist agreed with my assessment but went further by suggesting the messiah enjoyed watersports also; my speculation that peadophile priests may have interpreted a passage of scripture to mean that Jesus was also a peadophile; these all in 1 thread about an art exhibit in Colorado.
You could also find my arguments elsewhere as to why its right & proper to discriminate against christians; my admission that, as an employer, I do discriminate against all religious people, an explanation as to how this can be done without infringing any laws & why, regardless of ideology, it makes practical sense to do so.
Just recently, a thread which is specifically about disrespect towards & discrimination against christians has been unearthed from its months old grave to be reanimated & shamble around groaning like the zombie it not only is, but that christianity also is & worships. In this thread I castigated a fellow ATSer for calling me "brother" with the statement that I am not b/c he is a follower of a slave's religion which, in the main, is practiced by contemptible fools. I did not call him a slave or contemptible fool, nor did I, in any of these posts, attack a member personally, nor fail to provide argument.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Indeed, that is why I questioned the new members first post.

If anything, ATS seems to be anti-Christian if not totally anti-religious at times.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedia
... the thread were left to boy in a dress making witty remarks and then one or two regulars commenting...

Thank you, although wit isn't one of my strong points!

I'm sure if you sought information from the Moderators of this thread, you will see that
most that were banned here were banned because of their intent to disrupt via multiple
characters using the same I. P address.
Also, the content of their postings had no inclination of evidence supporting Judy' s
Faltskog's claim of an intelligent UV signal found by NASA.

Wayne Herschel's theories on Ra assisting in building the Pyramids and then landing
a spaceship on The Sphinx's shoulders have again, been aired without proof. The landing
theory was assumed by an interpretation of Wayne's, after seeing a papyrus in a magazine.
I assure you, this isn't called research.

There is quite a lot of evidence that Wayne Herschel could be perceived has 'drumming up'
interest of Judy's so-called 'NASA Discovery' to suit his own ends in regards of a book selling.

If one peruses the information available on this site, one will see that this isn't a 'chat area' for a
few ATS members to yuk it up, but merely members asking for proof of the occurences listed
above.

Thanks for joining in.
edit on 24-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left handbag in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh & another thing, andromedia, do you have any evidence that BIAD, nenothtu, or any of those you characterise as "regulars" have spoken defamatory lies about anyone F2F with another? If they/we have done, that would be slander (I wonder why so many Wayne/Judy defenders always capitalise that word? Surely it couldn't be the same person?).
However, accusing a person of slander, in print or other media, such as online, if untrue, is libelous. As it happens, via my ATS username, I have been libelled on YouTube as a result of my expressed opinions in this thread, ie it has been stated as fact that I work for the CIA, or some other such agency. I find that assertion offensive &, were it to become widely promulgated, may cause me financial loss & personal grief.
On the subject of getting banned from ATS, repetitious assertions without any evidence or reasoned argument seem to be 1 reason that has led to it. So, if you genuinely wish to discuss this topic & slander/libel is a genuine concern of yours, then I suggest you provide evidence or an argument for your case, or drop it.
Naturally, if your purpose here is the self-fulfilling prophecy of martyrdom, then, just like MoaningMartel did, after considerable leeway was granted, you will eventually get your wish.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Maybe it was a typo, BIAD.

Andromedia may have meant to hit the T instead of the W when writing witty?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Maybe it was a typo, BIAD.

Andromedia may have meant to hit the T instead of the W when writing witty?

And we're off!!
It's true there was an element of sarcasm when I wrote the summary on the previous
page, when one looks from the outside-in, the hoax does leave oneself grinning.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
PLEASE FORGIVE ME MODERATORS, BUT THE LINK BELOW,
SHOWS THE PROBLEMS THAT WAYNE'S 'LIGHT WARRIOIRS'
CAN CAUSE.

Another site ranting.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

f anything, ATS seems to be anti-Christian if not totally anti-religious at times.
Yeah, not surprising since the motto is "deny ignorance". Just as there are many ATSers who have researched the known facts about the origins of christianity, the ideas that made it into the canon, their purpose & the purpose of the faith, from its emergence as disparate cults to an official religion with a single doctrine, there are many of us who can look @Wayne Herschel's Oneism & similarly spot the misrepresentation of facts & the purpose behind it all.
Is it any wonder that most of us find it a load of utter bollocks?
Back in the good ol' days of religion, so long as you didn't make a public nuisance of yourself, you could stand on a street corner & claim that just about anything had happened & that it was the fulfillment of a prophecy. Nobody had much if any other way of finding out any different except word of mouth. These days, WAYNE, we're just not that uneducated or info deprived.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

edit on 24-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So I thought I have to say this... and the only way to do it, is to become a member.... and ...
for saying the things I did and I can already see you do not like it eletheia,
I will probably be banned before midnight ! Although I hope not as it would be grossly unfair
as others are aloud to voice their exact opinions !!...

I mean this with a calmness and no nastiness to you Andromedia,
If Eletheia (or in fact anyone of the regular posters)... doesn't agree
with your views, that doesn't mean you will be banned...
none of us here have that power.

edit on 24-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I was quite surprised when I saw this thread is still going and that it is a handful of regulars chatting along, being witty, in most instances totally off topic and breaking most ATS rules but for some sinister reason they are never banned
Well, if you have any interest in ATS apart from this thread, you'll notice that, in the Debate Forum, there is currently a subject along the lines of "MSM is controlled by a nefarious conspiracy". The "con" participant has acknowledged that there is a conglomeration of power within media, but challenged the "pro" participant to demonstrate that this is a conspiracy & that its nefarious. Regardless of our views on the issue, in terms of debate, this is a requirement, if the "pro" argument is to prevail.
I say that your use of the phrase "sinister reason" is just such a position. In choosing this as a topic for debate, I will make my opening argument off the top of my head, thus giving you any time you require to make your own.
There are several instances where posts by "regulars" have been deleted for being off topic. Nowhere in the T&Cs does it say that a member cannot pour scorn on an idea, so long as in doing so they remain polite to other members personally, remain on topic & do not resort to racist, or other xenophobic, epithets or arguments. There is however considerable latitude granted in what constitutes a breach of T&Cs in these areas. As examples I cite the common ATS memes that there is a jewish conspiracy to take over the world & general anti-islamic sentiment, both of which frequently result in statements which are, by the letter of T&Cs, forbidden. Imo the owners & staff grant such latitude b/c they know that sooner or later an ATSer will take it upon themselves to demolish such stupidity, going a lot further to deny ignorance than simply deleting rubbish would.
Here opportunity to present cogent argument was granted but rejected.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

QUOTE.....Even if Wayne manages to pull off what you call his cult then let him be if he
manages tofind followers.................

Said in a nut shell .........IF one is SPIRITUAL and BELIEVES they have something of value to
passon to humanity for the good of all mankind.....they do so.........and it comes over to the
people with sinceriety. They are not SELLING ANYTHING. ( re. link to oneism straight to his site
and on to the donate button.)

And the CLUE is in the phrase......IF WAYNE MANAGES TO PULL OFF....................................

Those words relate to and scream ......................SCAM

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ONCE AGAIN FELLOW CIA COUNTER-INTEL PRO AGENTS:

I propose we create a thread in RATS. If those outside this "cess-pool" cannot appreciate the lies, defamation, hoaxes, and scams that we have uncovered, we should just leave this thread which highlights all of said incidents. This way everything else that we uncover we can keep for ourselves (as CIA agents) and release the info in a tell all book, which will be entitled "The Revealed Records" and will be found on Amazon for $0.99 (Amazing price considering the work done in this thread is priceless).

In all seriousness, I think RATS would be a smart move at this point.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I disagree. With the upsurge in spamming other sites complaining about this thread & ATS in general, this needs to remain available for any would-be light warriors to discover what all the fuss is about for themselves. Especially after SO asked for a summary of links to the posts herein that prove it is a HOAX & nenothtu gave us 3 posts of just that recently.
Also Bill, in the face of being libelled, did not throw his toys out of the pram & threaten invisible law suits, nor it seems mount any real legal action, but calmly, politely, went over to Conspiracy Club to set the record straight.
I dunno if this is simple maturity or if he just recognises that there's no point trying to sue people that are so desperate for money that they're prepared to stoop so low as to attempt to continue an inescapably proven HOAX.
Anyhoo, you know how the Major likes to bask in the glory we foot-soldiers provide when he's over at The Pentagon!

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join