It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Defence Minister at it again. Hawking is wrong.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sorry I posted my reply in the wrong thread.

[edit on 4/5/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by GAOTU789
I tend to lean towards the man being just a a little crazy and possibly senile. What do you think of his claims?
]

No one wanted to believe this guy more than me. When I first heard about him a couple of years back, I was immediately excited that Canada might be about to get bumped to the forefront of some sort of disclosure... but the more I read from our former defence minister, the more I was disheartened

He's the sort of guy that's never heard a UFO tale he didn't like, he pretty much believes everything he hears from absolutely everyone in the UFO field. He's a lot like Dr Edgar Mitchell in that he's been ranting about this stuff for years but only recently have the media picked up on it and ran with it as if it's news or as if he had something new to say, he doesn't and he's embarrassing.

This sounds plausible, being in the political arena you sometime have to take a topic and really be bullish about it. Now he no longer in that forum, he still has a pattern of behaviour, but now where to put it. So it make sense where he redirect his energies, and it looks like it is being misdirected towards UFO's. He probably means well, but he has provided no proof or does not claim to have any inside knowledge.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if these ex-military get paid once they've left to spread disinfo at times as a way of getting extra cash once they've retired. Some might be telling the truth, but I doubt all of them are.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i think all of these misinformation and disinformation people should go and convince the public that reincarnation is a reality so that maybe these politicians and self centered low lifes walking the street would do something that benefits everyone instead of them and their tiny group. all the people coming out about ufos that are military and astronauts why would they even waste their time being in the spotlight about thiis subject that puts them in ridicule? is it more money or as a favor or maybe cause they believe it?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Trust yourself, what you saw and 15 million others had saw and experienced.

Even the govts had finally openly admit they don't know what is up there, but are a fact nevertheless

With or without disinformation, apply your own analysis to the the situation:-

1. Had the UFOs interacted with humans? Yes, according to abductees.

2. What was their message? little or perhaps disinfo as well.

3. Airspace soveriegnity is something no leader nor the military will want to surrender. Would they simply roll over and play dead to the UFO phenomena? Unlikely. So what does that alone tells you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join