It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is REALLY Behind the Oil Spill Disaster?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
@Peaceful observer

I'm with you my friend. I have always been fascinated by revalations and is the one book in the bible I have read over and over since I was a child. For the longest time I pictured the mountain of fire as a volcano but after seeing the pictures of the well on fire and the dead animals It struck a weird chord within me. I'm partial to believe that this could be the second trumpet...

Hopefully it's all just another coincidence....

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Envisionimage]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
quote:
"Help us close the loop by creating green collar jobs and composting / remediating oily hairmats and booms after spills."

Well, there you go. This creates a big industry for "GREEN COLLAR" jobs!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
now if this is the second angel what was the first???
"rev 8: 7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up." Now once again to a man 2,000 years ago what could hail and fire mingled with blood be???? LAVA aka: volcanoes any thoughts are appreciated

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure who is behind the Oil spill, but the fact that no one is asking questions about something that killed 11 men is quiet disturbing. No one seems to care how this came about.

At work yesterday a guy came in and was talking with his buddy about the whole oil spill and said he just got off the phone with his friend down in Texas. He said his buddy was some type of engineer. I asked him what exactly caused the whole explosion and everything and he told me that as he understood it, there was huge battery type of thing that was about 15-20 feet that somehow for some reason was unplugged or unconnected. He said this was some type of thing where it was a shutoff valve and because this wasn't connected it caused some type of overflow. He really couldn't tell me how the explosion started, but said the whole problem started because something wasn't connected properly.

Not sure how credible he is, but he has told me more than the news has.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2010 by peacefull observer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join