It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I guess if you pretty up some junk logic you can get people to believe anything. This kid is pulling your leg and having fun getting all the attention. Yes, he seems to be a genius at that.

Commenting on his YouTube page is disabled. Never a good sign of credibility.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterToker42088
It's like banging your head against a brick wall. Do you think every ham radio operator was in on the conspiracy ?

The kid is a joke. The people, who believe we didnt land on the moon, are a joke. Accept it move on and be happy, that man has landed on another planet.

How come every time we have funding to go to the moon it doesn't happen? Bush gave NASA money to go to the moon and when he left NASA scrapped the project. Then Obama came into office and they started the constellatoin project. Then NASA wanted more money for it and Obama said no.

JFK warned even his last speech about secret societies and the scientific community was a part of it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by ChemBreather

Freemason number = 11
Zeus's 'trade marks' = Eagle = The Eagle has Landed ???

Well why don't you share with us ANY shape and ANY number that cannot be somehow tied in to the mason's.
Considering that it was the Aollo mission it is not too far of a stretch connecting apollo with the eage. It does not matter though if the eagle was instead named "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" someone would say that those are all masonic NWO illuminati letters.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by zaiger]

When did JAXA say we went to the moon????

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

When did JAXA say we went to the moon????

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

www.itwire.com...

But you can trust the conspiracy theroist and his cat if you would like.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Well, I tried to beleive.

This guy is just ridiculous, he takes one clips out of hours of footage to prove a point, yet discards all of the other examples that disprove his "theory's".

When the astronaut jumped he didn't even bend his knees, it looks more like a spasm than a jump.

and when they show other astronauts jumping multiple feet he says " well they must be using wires"

It's ludicrous. really..... and a pretty far throw to call someone who beleives this nonsense a " genius".

I don't think you truly even watched. I am now going to have to make time to watch.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Everyone with a brain knows that 99% of everything written and produced with and/or by NASA/NAZI should be put in the HOAX forum.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amonza
reply to post by Josephus23

I read the articles you linked to.

Phage adressed your concerns perfectly well.

I don't understand the further question that you are asking.

LOL Why is this Phage so highly praised by some people? Is Phage some sort of NASA employee or some famous skeptic? I am very intrigued by this.

But here is one thing I have a question for the all knowing phage.

With so little equipment on the capsule that ejected from the moon, how is it that they were able to find the 'gaping hole' to pierce through the Van Allen radiation belt?

Also one thing I noticed from some of the "original" footage is that if you are that far away from the earth and you are on the moon chances are you will freak out just a little. Especially even with all the training in the world can't stop being freaked out.

I am sorry I would definitely not be calm and normal seeing earth rise while I am on the moon.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Good thing you didn't go then.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

www.itwire.com...

So if they found the site where is the equipment? It seemed they were not totally convinced.

I guess the aliens took it for a spin.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

bah figures no answer. Like I stated even the most trained person will get startled.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Well he could at least have given it a tiny bit more thought. Example: the "footstep" theory. He compares the flagpole with his bed. He totally neglects the leveraging effect of the flag pole. He also neglects the elastic attribute the soil on the moon may have. Instead he is jumping on a concrete floor.

I think there is more evidence suggesting there was air rather than other explanations, hence, when he ran by, the flag flew the opposite way, the same exact effect you get here on earth..

That is not solid proof, but that is something which has the potential to spark a full investigation, and that full investigation will either add more proof or the opposite.. If more proof comes to light, all the evidence is joined together, squeezed, forming solid proof..

That is science .. I suppose..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

www.itwire.com...

from the link:

Skeptics of the NASA Apollo missions to the Moon four decades ago may have to eat moondust!

hmmm... why do they say may? because they can't take pictures close enough to show any actual proof.

I challenge you to show me a picture.
should be simple.

you pointing out the launch site will be like us conspiracists pointing out moon architecture...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Phage

bah figures no answer. Like I stated even the most trained person will get startled.

I've jumped out of a plane skydiving but i know people that freak out at the idea. I wasn't even scared approaching the door, i'd do it again, every day if i could. It depends on the person and astronauts are screened rather extensively. Oh of course everyone can flip but the chances can be reduced a great deal.

Basically your question proves nothing. Just because you coudln't handle it doesn't mean someone else can't.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Okay guys here is is
retrothing.typepad.com...
pictures of tha landing site. If someone posted the same pictures and said they were alien space ships people would be all for it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Actually zaiger i am willing to bet people will call those rocks, oh the irony

Still a good job on searching out the pics

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There Is a mirror placed on the moon where every night a laser is fired from earth at it. The time it takes for the beam to be reflected back is used to calculate the distance between the earth and moon. That's all you need to know. We went to the moon. science.nasa.gov...

The Apollo 11 lunar laser ranging retroreflector array. [More]

University of Maryland physics professor Carroll Alley was the project's principal investigator during the Apollo years, and he follows its progress today. "Using these mirrors," explains Alley, "we can 'ping' the moon with laser pulses and measure the Earth-moon distance very precisely. This is a wonderful way to learn about the moon's orbit and to test theories of gravity."

Here's how it works: A laser pulse shoots out of a telescope on Earth, crosses the Earth-moon divide, and hits the array. Because the mirrors are "corner-cube reflectors," they send the pulse straight back where it came from. "It's like hitting a ball into the corner of a squash court," explains Alley. Back on Earth, telescopes intercept the returning pulse--"usually just a single photon,"

BTW the flag was knocked by the astronaut as he passed by.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

BTW the flag was knocked by the astronaut as he passed by.

Wrong.

Here is a new video by Jarrah White which shows that it (the flag) had begun to move before the astronaut's elbow got in range. It also shows that the initial motion of the flag was away from the astronaut.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Here's a question for the MoonTruthers out there:

Why couldn't we have gone to the Moon?

I genuinely want to hear why you believe that it is so rock-solid-impossible that Mankind has developed the means to travel a relatively short distance (in astronomical terms), land on the moon, and come back alive.

Is there some radiation field between here and there that you think would kill would-be astronauts, or give them kooky Fantastic Four-style powers?

Or do you just not believe it because everything the Federal government says, does, stands near, or sends a dollar to is automatically a lie?

What about Mir, Skylab, the ISS? What about the Mars rovers? Can I get a brief rundown of which NASA (or other nation's space prgrams') projects are real and which ones were faked?

It just seems to me like the effort required to build a lunar lander would be substantially less than the effort needed to see to it that everyone involved in this project (the astronauts, the film crews, the special effects guys, the dudes that built all those fake empty rockets they shot into space, every NASA employee ever, every one of the hundreds or thousands of whom they apparently pay eighty thousand dollars a year to sit behind a desk and never, ever tell anyone their employers' dark secret) keeps their mouths shut now and forever.

So, instead of talking about how it was faked, I'd like to hear more about why you all think this was done, and why you are so convinced that it could not possibly be true. Thanks in advance for your input.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join