It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Animal experiments were conducted but I guess all of these are fake.
Hey, have I convinced you yet?

I already know the Apollo missions where fake, your just preaching to the choir.
Focus on Pinke, DJ, Nat, Weed, and the rest of the gang. They are all diehard believers.
Glad to see that you are coming around though

It took long enough

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Maybe Mercury and Gemini were fake too. Maybe nobody has been to space. Have you ever thought of that?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

I'm sorry, but JW and his ilk have no soul.

That's not all they lack........

BTW..."Space Chimps"? Usually, I'd have called it a "cute idea"....unfortunately, I actually saw the movie.

:shk: Sorry to say, it was poorly done. Glad it was only Netflix, and didn't pay in a theater!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I already know the Apollo missions where fake...

At this point, there is only one emotion left in me, to apply in your direction.

Pity. Not even any empathy, because I reserve that for people who earn it....you just get cold pity. Shame.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This thread has taken on a seasonal spirit of jocularity. Not to be out done I submit this video as proof of NASA's experiments on primates:

Cheer up. FoosM. there's always next year....
edit on 16-12-2010 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 16-12-2010 by DJW001 because: Edut to correct formatting... again.

edit on 16-12-2010 by DJW001 because: Wow! TPTB are really stringent about copyrights!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I think this might be it.......

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks, Weed. :/

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Google Wiki Apollo.

"Several instances of popular etymology are attested from ancient authors. Thus, the Greeks most often associated Apollo's name with the Greek verb απολλυμι (apollymi), "to destroy".

W H A T T H E F # # # ? ?

Let's see what the Apollogists have to say about that one

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

I already know the Apollo missions where fake, your just preaching to the choir.
Focus on Pinke, DJ, Nat, Weed, and the rest of the gang. They are all diehard believers.

It took long enough

FoosM, this thread is perfection.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

I'm with you there! I've been using this thread as a perfect example to show people I know how, to put it politely, 'mentally challenged' Moon hoax believers are.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Let's see what the Apollogists have to say about that one.

No you didn't just say that did you? Next you'll be screaming NIBIRU! NIBIRU!

SayonaraJupiter, you cannot even find your own material, everything you post in this thread is some other persons idea.

Next time at least try to be original.

edit on 17-12-2010 by theability because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by FoosM

It took long enough

How do you already "know" that the Apollo missions were fake? Blind faith? That would explain your "preaching to the choir" analogy.

You still have not produced one image taken of an Apollo mission dawdling in Earth orbit when it should have been on the way to the Moon. You accept Jarrah White's ridiculous claims purely on faith. You need to learn the true meaning of skepticism.

If you were a true skeptic. you would do some research. If you did, you would find plenty of documentary sources other than NASA For example, here is a photograph of the Apollo 8 fuel dump taken by M.J. Hendrie, an amateur astronomer in Britain:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/040ee7f20a8d.jpg[/atsimg]

Some Hoax believers have claimed that the capsule with the astronauts in it were dropped from a helicopter. This shows how gullible they are. The re-entry was not only covered live on TV, it was accidentally witnessed and photographed by airline passengers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5af6d64386df.jpg[/atsimg]

You would know that if you were able to read at the time:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/588d12160940.jpg[/atsimg]

In fact, many amateur astronomers were able to view the Apollo spacecraft while in its parking orbit. Here are some observational notes from Johnathan Silverlight of Apollo 12:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b646f1798b73.jpg[/atsimg]

These are all observations made by real people, with their own eyes. How is it that these same people were unable to spot any of the Apollo missions in "polar orbit" as Jarrah White has claimed? He cannot provide a single witness. He has yet offer a shred of evidence to support any of his claims. The astronauts were smuggled out of the capsule before launch? Videotape, please. The broadcasts were staged? Explain how the micro-gravity was faked in such a confined space. The photos were "faked?" Provide the original negatives. Jarrah White has never produced a single witness or shred of physical evidence for any of his claims. Believing any minute part of them requires a potentially fatal leap of faith.

(The above images courtesy of Bill Keel.)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hang on a tick!! I might have missed (or slept through) the "Jarrah White" (noise) claim here:

..... any of the Apollo missions in "polar orbit" as Jarrah White has claimed?

Was he serious??? Did "JW" (noise) actually allege a polar orbit??? As a "hiding place" to perpetuate this so-called "hoax" claim???

If this is the case, then apparently "Jarrah White" (noise) is even stupider than previously displayed.

Sorry if that seems harsh, let me explain....or, rather....here's the gist, you the readers can check for yourselves:

POLAR ORBITS are NOT launched from Cape Canaveral (or Kennedy, as it was named for some years), unless they are of a much smaller mass (overall payload) than the Apollo hardware.

In any case, the launches of ALL the manned Apollo flights were witnessed...and NONE of them were anywhere close to "polar orbit" trajectories!!!!

If "Jarrah White" (noise) is stupid enough to claim that, once on orbit, the Apollo spacecraft could change orbital inclination, to achieve a "polar" orbit orientation???

Then, well....he just has fully debunked himself, he has......

edit on 17 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ah yes. You might want to go back a mere 100 or so pages in this thread and review this post, in which JW's back-pedaling on his "polar orbit" claim is used to underscore his fundamental dishonesty. JW seemed to think that a "polar orbit" involved circling directly over the pole without passing over the equator! (Ironically, such an orbit is theoretically possible, but would require a continual expenditure of fuel beyond even our current technology. I mention this here as a pre-emptive strike against a possible quote mined riposte.)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

WHAT???!

JW seemed to think that a "polar orbit" involved circling directly over the pole without passing over the equator!

Oh...lulz!! I mean, well.....LULZ!!

Oh, that's rich....well, so many of his claims are such junk, it's easy to miss the real "gems" like that one!!

I have a mental picture....one that defies all laws of orbital mechanics (unless, of course...as you noted, one has access to some sort of Star Trek technology)....just "hovering" above one of the Earth's poles, eh???

Priceless!!! :shk:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have a mental picture....one that defies all laws of orbital mechanics (unless, of course...as you noted, one has access to some sort of Star Trek technology)....just "hovering" above one of the Earth's poles, eh???

Yes a silly statement that he says he made on purpose..Who knows.??

It would make more sense to place the ship in geostationary orbit over an ocean where it would be impossible to view from land....Quite possible...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That pic you posted supposidly of the re entry looks fake..
Unless every star in the pic was also on re entry..

It looks like a long exposure of normal stars..
The one supposed to be apollo is merely the brightes star..

Why would you post such a blatant fake??

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Yes a silly statement that he says he made on purpose..Who knows.??

It would make more sense to place the ship in geostationary orbit over an ocean where it would be impossible to view from land....Quite possible...

There is no spot on Earth where a satellite could be placed in geostationary orbit where it would be completely out of sight of land, given the height above mean sea level of 22,000 miles. Second, if you were going to place the CM in geostationary orbit, you would have to have it spend much of its time in the Van Allen Belts, which I thought was one of JWs reasons for NOT going to the moon.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by DJW001

That pic you posted supposidly of the re entry looks fake..
Unless every star in the pic was also on re entry..

It looks like a long exposure of normal stars..
The one supposed to be apollo is merely the brightes star..

Why would you post such a blatant fake??

This is a picuture of a "long exposure of normal stars":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e10ce4b2e8d.jpg[/atsimg]

"Normal" stars don't have large heads and tapering tails. All those "stars" are pieces of the heat shield ablating.

Here is a picture of breakup and fragmentation of the European Space Agency's Jules Verne Automated Transfer Vehicle:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec7e14c98bb0.jpg[/atsimg]

That looks a lot more like the image posted.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomblvd

There is no spot on Earth where a satellite could be placed in geostationary orbit where it would be completely out of sight of land, given the height above mean sea level of 22,000 miles. Second, if you were going to place the CM in geostationary orbit, you would have to have it spend much of its time in the Van Allen Belts, which I thought was one of JWs reasons for NOT going to the moon.

Mate, I'm not saying it did, just that it could..
And at 22.000 miles, out over an ocean, I doubt many would notice such a small object in the sky...

But if your statement of 22,000 miles is correct then isn't that beyond the outer belt anyway???

The outer region is centered at about 15,000 -- 20,000 km above the surface of the Earth and has a thickness of 6,000 -- 10,000 km.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join