It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Nukes in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Weapon accountability is of the utmost priority. I have never heard of the A.F. losing a weapon.

never heard of it happening? This was a national news story. it DID happen.

It wouldnt take a cadre of people to arrange such a thing to occur. Afterall there was not a manifest. The items were not listed anywhere. That is what makes this incident stand out.

Someone must have verbally told them to move such and such a box or cargo. With their experience they knew upon visible inspection the types of ordinance they were loading. This means since they knew the ordinance and loaded it anyways outside of protocols, someone told them to do it. Like I said earlier there is no way a group of soldiers would threaten their careers over a prank or a practical joke.

This is a very serious thing. Has anyone who posted in this thread known a person whose entire family dropped dead within the same time frame of accidents? I know I dont know anyone like that and if I did it would be one heck of a ghost story. The point is things like this dont happen by coincidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Think logically. This multi-billlion dollar bomber went from base to base. Whether it had weapons on it or not, do you not think if the bomber strayed course the A.F. would not be in hot pursuit? This incident was an extrememly rare event and I'm sure heads rolled (figuratively).

Imagine the suprise of the inspecting team once that plane arrived to its base? The story got leaked and all hell broke loose. The Air Force in not infallible, this was a rare event. If you even knew the rigors of what I did during my service, you would understand that complaceny is not the norm. Yes, I will defend the Air Force; as I know their protocols better the general populace.

The nuclear weapons field is a glass house. Oversight by many agencies other than the A.F. itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This did happen, and it was no accident. the real reason for the 5/6 nukes to be transported will not be known. Also remember that 6 nukes left Minot and 5 nukes arrived at Barksdale. Then the entire US command was extremely interested in finding lost adventurer Stephen Foster. Coincidence? I doubt it.
The only good thing is that it was stopped before it could have exploded (pun intended) into WW3.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is no swaying you in your opinion. But thats ok, its your opinion. Again, I stand behind my Air Force.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

as do I. I am sure that everyone on the ground did exactly what they were supposed to do. Just as they always have. The fact that this happened in the way it did suggests that there were possible hidden plans being carried out. (IMHO) I keep forgetting to add that.

But I do stand behind the fact that there is no way in hell anyone mistakenly loaded nukes on a B-52 out of Minot. Air Force personnel are too good for that.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
[more)

I suppose I could go deeper in theory how this may have ocourred. But, I honestly do not see a conspiracy. Just a gross oversight, plane mismanagement, scheduling mismanagement, but no conspiracy. I would have hated to be the base commander.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

[more)

I suppose I could go deeper in theory how this may have ocourred. But, I honestly do not see a conspiracy. Just a gross oversight, plane mismanagement, scheduling mismanagement, but no conspiracy. I would have hated to be the base commander.

Do go on about how you can "Go Deeper". Im interested to hear about your theories. We do know it wasnt mismanagement in the loading inventory. Since these items are not part of the manifest or the orders that coincide with the rest of the inventory that all matches the inventory 100%. The general was forced to resign over this incident. Please go on and describe how these incidents occur.

Keep in mind none of the ground crew was ever reprimanded. Also none of them were ever interviewed. No documents exist showing them being questioned. There is nothing on their performance evaluations either regarding this incident. Someone in high places was protecting them. But they still got taken out.

This tends to support the idea that this was part of a power struggle by 2 NWO types of groups. One who wanted to smuggle a nuke to detonate it as a false flag attack. And some other group that stopped them. Or perhaps it was one group but they had a rogue operative who acteddon their own like a loose cannon.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

[more)

Do go on about how you can "Go Deeper". Im interested to hear about your theories. We do know it wasnt mismanagement in the loading inventory. Since these items are not part of the manifest or the orders that coincide with the rest of the inventory that all matches the inventory 100%. The general was forced to resign over this incident. Please go on and describe how these incidents occur.

Keep in mind none of the ground crew was ever reprimanded. Also none of them were ever interviewed. No documents exist showing them being questioned. There is nothing on their performance evaluations either regarding this incident. Someone in high places was protecting them. But they still got taken out.

This tends to support the idea that this was part of a power struggle by 2 NWO types of groups. One who wanted to smuggle a nuke to detonate it as a false flag attack. And some other group that stopped them. Or perhaps it was one group but they had a rogue operative who acteddon their own like a loose cannon.

I've superceeded as much as I want to speculate at this point. I am respectfully bowing out of this thread. Not because my theories are not plausible, it's just not my place. Again, I stand behind the Air Force whole heartedly. We are secure. The weapons never left the ownership of the military. They were never lost, just unaccounted for, for a very miniscule period of time. Sorry, but the Air Force is still my bread and butter. No more comments.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I heard a rumor recently that the ground crew that loaded the device are all dead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to reiterate that point:

]So my main question remains why is the entire ground crew dead? how could they all die from different accidents? the odds of this are staggering in the realm of probability.

Its not unusual that they die, consider the variables involved.

They were all on the ground crew.
All of them died from accidents.
Accidents are rare to begin with.
Yet their all dead.

And reiterated again:

I think the topic is confusing people.

I am not concerned over the nukes getting lost.

What I am interested is that the ground crew who loaded them are dead.

The Major would like to know who is dead?

Here is the likely original source for the “dead crew” claim:

The following section was compiled by 'The Pundit.'
Since the Minot story broke a week ago about the missing nukeclandestine operation from Minot, we have the following (for those who are paying attention):
1. All six people listed below are from Minot Airforce base
2. All were directly involved as loaders or as pilots
3. All are now dead
4. All within the last 7 days in 'accidents' [Not all of them --LRP]

The HOAX starts right off the bat:

Minot base crew commander found dead

Col. Christopher Ayres, the base’s 91st Missile Wing commander, said Bayless was a training chief with the 91st Operations Support Squadron. He had been at the Minot Air Force Base since March 2005.
Bayless went on active duty in May 2003, the statement said. Base officials did not list his hometown but said he had been assigned earlier to Vandenberg Air Force Base for missile combat crew member training.

The problem recruits, is that the 91st Missile Wing has nothing to do with the mission, capabilities, or operations of the 5th Bomb Wing. There is no crossover. Period.

91st Missile Wing:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.minot.af.mil...

5th Bomb Wing:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.minot.af.mil...

The chasm between the Minuteman III command and the B-52 command cannot be overstated.

Of the remaining links:

www.kxnet.com

Minot, N.D. (AP) Authorities have identified a Minot Air Force Base man killed in a crash on the outskirts of Minot.

Base officials say 20-year-old Adam Barrs was a passenger in a vehicle that failed to negotiate a curve, hit an approach, hit a tree and started on fire late Tuesday night.

Barrs was pronounced dead at the scene.

Problem?
Adam Barrs met his end on the Fourth of July, 2007… The Minot Barksdale Incident occurred 30 August, 2007. So unless Adam is the second coming of John Titor, he wasn’t involved.

Next is this unfortunate story:

www.bismarktribune.com

MINOT (AP) - A Minot Air Force Base bomber pilot was killed in a motorcycle crash in Tennessee, the base says.
1st Lt. Weston Kissel, 28, was a B-52 pilot assigned to the 23rd Bomb Wing at the Minot base, said Lt. Col. Gerald Hounchell, the 23rd Bomb Squadron commander. Kissel died Tuesday in the crash, while on leave, the base said.
Kissel, a native of Tennessee, graduated from the Air Force Academy in 2004, and arrived at the Minot base in July last year, the base said.

Problem? He died more than a month before the incident, not to mention the aircrew involved in the Minot Barksdale Incident was based in Barksdale, not Minot.

From the FOIA PDF:

The 5th Bomb Wing's Maintenance personnel and 2nd Bomb Wing's aircrew who facilitated the unauthorized transfer of nuclear warheads from Minot AFB to Barksdale AFB are clearly at fault and should be held accountable by their commanders.

Page 45

Then there is this case:

www.komonews.com

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - The body of a missing Air Force captain from Florida has been found near Badger Peak in northeast Skamania County, Wash., Portland police said Sunday.
Acting on a tip from Portland police, Skamania County authorities found Capt. John Frueh's rental car about noon on Saturday. They quickly began a search and rescue mission and, with the help of search dogs, found Frueh's body near the vehicle about 5 p.m., the Skamania County Sheriff's Office said.
Authorities said foul play is not suspected.
Skamania County is located in south-central Washington along the Columbia River Gorge, a popular spot for hiking and other outdoor activities.
Frueh, 33, came to Portland late last month to attend a friend's wedding. He last spoke with family on Aug. 30.

Problem? He was on leave in Washington State in August 2007, and last spoke to his family on the very day of the Minot Barksdale Incident on August 30th, 2007. Are the troops to believe he went back to Minot AFB while on leave to participate in a nuclear load and then return to Washington to get whacked?

To be continued by the long winded Major.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Major resumes his erudite posting.

Then there is this case:

www.kxnet.com

Authorities are investigating the death of a Minot Air Force Base airman who died while on leave in Virginia.

Base officials say 20-year-old Airman 1st Class Todd Blue died Monday while visiting family members in Wytheville, Virginia.

Blue enlisted in the Air Force in March of last year and joined the 5th Security Forces at Minot Air Force Base the following August.

Problem? Airman 1st Class Todd Blue was assigned to the 5th Security Forces. Human Dobermans, who are assigned to protect sensitive areas, including nuclear weapons, but not load nuclear cruise missile pylons. Not to mention that as the article states, he wasn’t assigned to Minot until August of 2007. He would not have been anywhere near a nuclear load, real or not and here is why.

Here are the dead links that no longer have a story:

www.kfyrtv.com

The Major is fairly certain this is another reference to the Lt Kissel story. He died before the August 30, 2007 incident.

www.shreveporttimes.com

The Shreveport story was about an enlisted airman and his wife who was killed in a motorcycle. The only Barksdale personnel involved were the aircrew and they were all officers.

Here’s a guy who actually got it right in 2007, the Major sure wishes he was an ATS member. There is zero, zip, nada, nothing to this story or the concept of this story. Laziness and blind acceptance is the only reason this story has been believed, and a lemming like hope for a conspiracy where there isn’t one has led to it’s viral replication across the internets. It pains the Major that he had to be the one to spend a few minutes with Google to bring some clarity to this issue, vice doing something constructive like ordering new latrines to be dug.

There were four officers, and 65 enlisted men disciplined regarding this incident. There were 77 drug/toxicology tests administered to those involved. that should give the recruits the breadth of how many were involved. Quite a few more than what has been commonly represented as "all." None of the repeatedly mentioned instances of fatalities of Minot AFB or Barksdale AFB had anything to do with the Minot Barksdale Incident other than the servicemen mentioned were attached to those respective bases.

It’s disappointing to see that there is such an appalling lack of research into these “stories” and that they are summarily accepted as the “truth” despite their actual baseless and often intentionally misleading references and sources. The Major thinks this would be a great opportunity to uphold the motto of “Deny Ignorance” and to reiterate ATS’s commitment to integrity and a standard of truth by moving all the “dead crew” threads to the HOAX Forum. The speculation regarding these deaths is misinformed at best, and being maliciously exploited at worst.

Dismissed.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Major Discrepancy]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Fantabulous post Major. Thanx for taking the time out to quell this thread! Awsome.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by brilab45]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join