It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response to Stephen Hawking Comments - April 26, 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
all you have to do to answer this question is go out to a reservation and ask a true american indian if the aliens are friendly

barring the friendlyness of our creators, but then again we can't actually remember what we were created for...

so, id suggest we try to hide as long as possible

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
I agree with Steven Greer on this one. I think Hawking should have kept his Mouth/Speaker shut.

It's dis-info and it's not been put out there now for no reason at all. Look between the lines.......

[edit on 26-4-2010 by grantbeed]

My question is does Stephen Hawking receive government money or

grants to carry own with his work or investigations of what is going

own with our Universe? ^Y^

[edit on 27-4-2010 by amari]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
My question is does Stephen Hawking receive government money or grants to carry own with his work or investigations of what is going own with our Universe?

So what if he does?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
**DOUBLE POST**

[edit on 27-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A link to the article I just posted about: www.nasa.gov...

A link to that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

I have some pretty good threads to help you wake up, the technique is so simple even children can do this. And the songs and frequencies help to connect us to our right hemisphere where our intuition, and memories are. In addition my last thread is directed to the dark siders, because they count too, and are Light, and when they discover who they are, what they have served and how they've hurt their beloved soul mates on the other side, they will be feeling such shame they will turn themselves over for some harsh purging.

But that thread is all about who we are, our natures.

The simple way to discover is to work on self, freeing self from darkness and worldliness, striving to care deeply for everyone unconditionally, to wish for a free and equal world and cruelty free to humans, and all of nature. To rais your frequency and contemplate infintiy within your heart, bypassing your mental overlay, or the mind. Zenmindedness, and ask Who am I ? Why am I here? I wish to connect to myself, my Higher Self, to awaken to who am I am? Help remove the blocks to my advancement and insight? Help me to see the world as it is, and see with love what I need to do each day, one step at a time. This is basically it. If you're seeking, you'll find.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD] (this video explains it all at the end, and is very good for looking within to discover the infinity there and just reach in quickly without thought and touch base with yourself.

Desert Moon from hemisync

Search for whale and dolphins songs online/youtube as well.

And its not quite true about natives. There is a variety of experiences. This is a duality.
Wherever there are negatives, there are positives, it really has to do with why we're here and who we are.

Only closed minded people who don't search, or those who are very attached to the world around them, and don't wish to see beyond it, will reject exploring the meaning of life and seek while here.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
2012 has been etched in ancient Mayan texts and has been philosophized by Nostradamus. UFO/Aliens have been depicted in ancient, Renaissance, & modern art.

These intelligent beings have already made contact and probably continue to do so. Why were the priests of ancient times considered God like? Because the masses followed them and their teachings, even kings of those times followed the the priests. These intelligent beings sought to make contact with individuals who were leaders of masses, whether it was kings or priest of past civilizations.

Enter the modern world, who controls all of the advances thus far. Who is in charge of satellites, outer space missions, navy, airspace, etc etc. The governments, these entities are able to patrol so much area and are in control of so many masses that any contact with an alien race would have been through them. These entities I believe have kept such contact in the dark for benefits only known to them. There is no need from the governments or the powers in charge who have such contact to inform us of the contact. To us it means the world, but for the powers it will be the end of power over which now have control of.

With 2012 fast approaching maybe there is a cataclysmic event that will forever change humanity for better or for worse. I don't doubt the existence of aliens/intelligent race. What I doubt is the need for this to be pushed into the mainstream now....I for some reason believe this is all a hype for a man made 2012 awakening where humanity might see a change for the worse, enslavement of the entire planet by elites.

Again, I could be just dreaming all of this...just a very odd dreamer.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I can not say I agree with either Hawking or Greer for this reason:
1) On a site called think-aboutit.com, they have 3 cases of HUMAN mutilations, exactly like cattle mutilations.
2) This site has a thread on human mutilations www.abovetopsecret.com...
3) I don't have time today, but there were cases on the internet years ago that showed a soldier, found on the outskirts of a military base that was mutilated through his uniform! (may have been removed from net/will require time to search)

Sorry, but Greer's statement
"If you can travel faster than the speed of light, you can manifest what is needed."
Is a horrible god generalization/stereotype as well. What alien he knows can turn water to wine? Just because you are capable of light speed travel (assuming they are not from the interior of this earth/and yes that is what irony is for) doesn't mean you can manifest anything at will. If that were the case, we would not be confiscating downed UFO's!

The jury is still out on this one guys and my guess is that we will never know as long as this topic can be utilized by every government as a red herring.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I must say i agree with Greer, there is plenty of evidence of ET interaction with humanity, if they were hostile, we would be dead. Period..

Really? So being mutilated doesn't count?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
I agree with Steven Greer on this one. I think Hawking should have kept his Mouth/Speaker shut.

It's dis-info and it's not been put out there now for no reason at all. Look between the lines.......

[edit on 26-4-2010 by grantbeed]

It was a topic on his segment on a tv show. www.abovetopsecret.com...
It wasn't out there for no reason at all.
Reread the Hawking's thread/post by Max Rising www.abovetopsecret.com...
It speaks of mathematical probability. I know they don't teach you how to do math predictions in school, but this is how planets were found b4 a telescope was invented.
And last but not least, why are people traumatized by abductions if the aliens were so nice, kind and gentle?
Sorry but it is stupid to assume that something is good until it kills you.

(edit) - Oh and I'm so sick and tired of people thinking they know what dis info is. Just because someone doesn't say what you want to hear, it doesn't make their info dis info. If you bother to read even this site, this opinion has been expressed before.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by DaWhiz]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Two weeks ago I saw a speach on U Tube given by an x-police detective for homocide who now works for mufon. He discussed an abduction/ human mutilation that took place in Pennslyvannia. He had actual grim photos of the remains. He said 30,000 people a year are completely unaccounted for like they never existed out of the 2.7 missing persons each year. It's like they were plucked off the Earth. The whole thing was alarming and disturbing. It's almost forbidden society to speak of such things. The more a person reads out of curiousity and boredom the more clues are found out there.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
2.7 million missing persons on Earth each year. 90% usually turn up.
30,000 people are gone with no clues. This is what the mufon speaker suggested on U Tube.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I more than agree with you Frugal, plus have read such information when I was looking into the Green River Killings. Mutilations happened there too - which were not allowed in the general info files. There are a lot of officers who are fired for even bringing it all up.
You will never see unexplained mutilation reports from the police. Just file pulled for FBI investigation.
This alone would be a good topic, especially if officers felt free enough to discuss these and other existing facts.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've always been more in tune with Hawkings way of thinking. While I differ in that I feel they certainly have / are visiting, I do think it's not the wisest course of action to wave a flag, pointing an arrow to Earth saying "We are HERE!"

Why does it have to be about resources? We have humans on this planet ready to kill themselves if it kills you as well, over religious beliefs. There could be hundreds of reasons why an alien species might wage war upon us. Although I don't buy it, that if they could create FTL travel, or whatever technology is needed to get here, that the magically have all the resources they could ever want.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjack
Who cares what Hawking thinks. In physics he's not even in the top ten theoretical physists of the last century. His only contribution has been the theoretical disappation of black holes, although good work it required no intuitive leap of logic similar to Einstein or Newton. His most recent arguments have been slightly less than laughable, particularly his resolution of the preservation of information in a black hole by invoking the multiverse with no proof. He is more of a Carl Sagan than Newton and would be significantly derided on his recent work if he wasn't so severly handicapped.

As far as hiding from advanced species, its too late if they can get here because of our radio signature thats been heading into space for 60 years.

yes, who cares what stephen hawking thinks, says billyjack of ATS.

i LOL at you. im not a fanboy of either of these men, but i can assure you, your oversimplification and dismissal of hawking shows your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.serpo.org...

Interview with EBE-2: March 5th, 1983 at Los Alamos National Labs:

"I asked the Colonel who was being interviewed and he told me a guest from another planet! The Colonel left. The other two people set up a table with a microphone and recording equipment, including a camera. About five minutes later, in walks a 4' 9" non human looking creature. It was dressed in a tight fitting cream colored suit. It had no hair and was identified to me as EBE-2.

EBE-2 sat in a chair across the table from two civilians and the AF Colonel. I did not know the identity of the three. LANL-1 came into the room and sat next to me. I listened while the three asked EBE-2 a series of questions pertaining to its home planet. First question was about the temperature, climate and weather. EBE-2 responded in perfect English but sounded like a machine generated voice. Very hard to explain but it was either coming from a device that EBE-2 had in front of him or from something in its body.

EBE-2 explained the weather of its planet which was dry, varying temperature between 65-90 degrees. There was 35 hours of constant sunshine and three hours of darkness. Rainfall occurred only during one of its months each year. The day lasted 38 of our hours. They did not have months but did have years which consisted of approximately 600 of our days. They used a society cycle which I understood to be similar to our months. During this society cycle each Eben worked a certain time and conducted business. There was also a rest cycle which consisted of a regulated period of sleep. I don't recall the exact number of hours or sleep/rest. EBE-2 discussed weather patterns and how they were formed. I don't recall the exact words. However, EBE-2 seemed very intelligent and fully explained each weather pattern in precise detail. He used Earth's equivalents for Meteorology terms.

The interesting part of this interview was that I didn't hear any questions being asked by the three humans sitting across from EBE-2. Either the questions were already given to EBE-2 or the three humans were "thinking the questions" and EBE-2 would respond in English."

www.americanchronicle.com...

What is claimed to be a transcript of a 1981 intelligence briefing to President Ronald Reagan about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation to Earth was posted on the Web site Serpo.org on Oct. 30, 2007:

REAGAN IN THE LOOP

In the transcript, Casey begins the briefing. "Mr. President, good morning. As we discussed in February, this briefing contains some very sensational and some very, very classified information. I am not sure, oh, well, I'm not going to make a decision on who you want in the room. That will be your decision, Mr. President."

"This will be a real tough one to follow since the briefing starts back, historically speaking, that is, and runs up to recent times. I believe we have prepared a good chronological order of events. I'm sure you, Mr. President, will have many questions," Casey reportedly stated.

After a discussion to determine who in the room had a "need to know," the proper security clearance or had not previously been briefed on the matter, Casey continued, according to the transcript.

"…as you will see Mr. President, this stuff is pretty high up on the food chain. We call it ATS or 'Above Top Secret.' This stuff has its own classification and markings. We have a special container, special printers and copiers for this stuff. Every word of this material is printed on special paper then placed inside special covers."

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS

Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, "Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?"

"Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?" Reagan asks.

The Caretaker states, "At least five."

Reagan: "Are they all friendly?"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com...

"Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five."

"We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile."

Reagan is clear about his position. "I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.

Casey explains. "Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed."

"We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time," Casey reportedly says.

Reagan: "OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?"

Presidential advisor (name redacted): "Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country."

The Caretaker explains further, "We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s."

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: "In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public."

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join