It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Revelation predict and favour the NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Paul wrote:

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
(Galatians 1:4)

referring, of course to Jesus. but the point of this verse is that we are presently in an "evil" world.
the order of our present world is not a good one - and when we get to the next world, the new world, this one we are now living in can rightly be called the "Old World Order."

and we know that there will be a new heaven and a new earth, from what is written in Revelation. there will be a New World and so it's arrangement does fit the label New World Order.

all the speculation of the so-called ruling elite taking over and ruining our world by having their way, with impunity, doesn't really make sense from the point of view of the bible.

presently, we are dire straits - the greed of those in charge has caused an environmental disaster of what might prove to be truly biblical proportions!

but what does Revelation say about that?

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
(Revelation 11:18)

the ancient of days is going to bring about the destruction of those who destroy the earth!

who is destroying the earth?
well, in a way we all are but not all of us willingly.
many who see what is going on as the true abomination that it is, are currently powerless to correct the way things are going.
those who don't care about the world and those who live in it that aren't their own are the ones making the decisions.
and their decisions are destroying the earth.
they love and make lies, it seems, from what we are discovering.
they are causing an abomination.

an abomination of desolation, to be sure!

the thing about ruling with a rod of iron has to do with the iron core of the Earth and it's polarity - the potential for renewable perfect energy lies in the emerging knowledge of electromagnetic forces inherent in our material world.

in order to cease the senseless destruction of our world, there must be an alternative energy source, which of course we all realize.

this is going to be provided, according to the bible.

and Revelation states:

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(Revelation 21:1)

this sounds dismal, at least to me, but i am given hope with another verse in Revelation:

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
(Revelation 22:1-2 )

we will not lose our precious water - it will evidently be restored as a crystal clear (pure) river of life...whatever that means, it sure sounds good!

666 refers to the atomic signature of the element carbon - there are 6 electrons, 6 neutrons, and 6 protons in an atom of carbon.

man is a carbon based (organic chemistry) life form - 70% water just like the Earth is made of 70% water.

perhaps there will be a change in our physical chemistry to make another element the basis of life - this change may require a new relationship with water...i don't know.

i suspect that the new element might be silicon or lithium, but that's just my own theories.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
these are mans interpretations of what prophecies first said of the future

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
There are 2 different types of NWO

One by man, and one by Christ.

TBTB think they are winning because God and his son have been passive for 2000 years, they think they won`t do anything.

So Mans NWO consists of:
-Warfare
-Economic Slavery
-Population Control
-Police States
-Negative Dictatorship, with heavy Corporate influence.

For whom?

Christs NWO consists of:
-Perfect Health
-No Death
-Economic Liberty
-Peace & Security
-Perfect theocratic government from heaven

We are heading towards a NWO for sure and I know which one I want.

This part is about human ingenuety. No god will come to rescue us, perhaps destroy us, but not rescue us. We will keep on inventing using the system s we have develloped, and in a short time, we will all know there are eternals walking round, so I ask: For Whom will perfect health be available?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I've written quite a few miles about what the rapture might mean, like some ark evacuating a dying planet Earth to find a new one, perhaps a rocky one whose sky is a reddish, yellowy one on a planet called Mars? They seem to have some plans there. I for sure would love to work on the Earth from there

<< 1  2   >>

join