It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think Jesus was real but he was part of the early "Hippie" Christians as I call them.. He defied Roman Law and the crucified him; but to add salt to the wound; they made him the mascot/figure head of the New Christianity..

Or maybe they asked him to be the representative for the New Christianity and knew it; said "No" and they did it anyways..

This is all speculation, but the dates match up perfectly

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
And why are we on a Christian Calendar?

Is that what England was on and America just decided it was easier to go with instead of instating a different one? I've looked online but no such luck....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
--OFF TOPIC--

The new Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood takes place in Rome.. It is an amazing game from an amazing series and always, ALWAYS, my argument for Video Games being Art with the beautiful Roman Landscape perfectly recreated....

I know i sound like a salesman but I'm bringing it up because it's storyline:

The player will have to rebuild Rome, which has fallen into ruins due to the corrupt rule of the Templars over the Papal States and concentrating all the wealth in the Vatican

As a Master Assassin, Ezio will have to reestablish Assassin brotherhood in Rome and destroy the the Templars, as well as his new arch-nemesis, Cesare Borgia.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
here's two more Dan Jester connections::

dailybail.com...

dailybail.com...

shining examples of Roman "set up" artistry at its' best.

How Roman a profile too, Dan Jester could be a catch or he could just be a much respected go to guy with a gigantic brain that everyone in the industry has respect for, to me definitely suspicious though either way a very inside man worthy of much research.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by xuenchen

I think Jesus was real but he was part of the early "Hippie" Christians as I call them.. He defied Roman Law and the crucified him; but to add salt to the wound; they made him the mascot/figure head of the New Christianity..

Or maybe they asked him to be the representative for the New Christianity and knew it; said "No" and they did it anyways..

This is all speculation, but the dates match up perfectly

squirelnutz,

Bear in mind here that I am not attempting to convert you to Christianity but feel the need to explain and throw some lines of thinking out here for those with some analytical ability to digest. And I think most of the posters out here can comprehend what I am explaining from a purely logical and secular point of view.

Jesus Christ could not have been part of any "Hippie" movement. For the Hippies are recognized as a type of "revolutionary." Not fitting the mold of most peoples of their day.

What is known by those who understand the doctrine is that Jesus was no revolutionary..Nor Hippie. It is the Hebrews and their leadership who were revolutionaries in attempting to overlay a dogma and doctrine on the Law of Moses and pass it off as this Law when it was in fact no such thing. The Hebrew leadership were the Revolutionary Hippies secretly and privily substituting something else for the Law of Moses...thus overthrowing the order and going after another god/gods. This is called in the Bible...by the word "Whoredom."
Jesus was not going against Roman Law..he was going against Talmudic Law being infiltrated and overlaid on the Law of Moses as if the Talmudic Law was the Law of Moses..it was no such thing.

They did not ask Him to be representative of the new Christianity...for He is the Rightful King. What they were hoping is that He would turn and go against Rome..and He did not. When He got to Jerusalem He went to His Fathers house..not to Rome. When the Hebrew leaders realized He was scorning them with His teaching and preaching ..they turned on Him.
We know this because in like manner in later years ..they did turn on Paul for the same thing. So too with the other Apostles. Killing most of them.

Don't worry here ..I am not trying to convert you or anyone else here. And furthermore many many Christians are not knowledgeable sufficient to comprehend this and many yet of their own preachers want to keep them this way.
IF one follows what is detailed in the Word...they killed Jesus to cover up what they were really doing...they were the revolutionaries/Hippies.

Once you know and understand this...which Pharisee/Sadducee leaders do you want to follow...Hellenic/Catholic Pharisees...or Hebrew Judaic Pharisees..pick one?? Understand now??

Furthermore...the Significance of Jesus according to the Bible is His death and for whom He died. It is not His birth. In this many ministers are very deceiving to their flocks by not getting them to comprehend this concept. Instead..like many merchants and philosophers...tending towards all the Beautiful stuff...prettys...The Holidays are pretties...beautiful.
There is no new testament instruction for a Believer to celebrate a birthday....ever. Nor is there an instruction for a Hebrew in the Olde Testament to celebrate a birthday. You will find this pattern in Paganism.
Birthdays are self glorification. This is not an instruction to self glorify in either the Olde or New Testament. So from whence does it originate??

See how easy it is once you learn to think outside the box. Is this not to what you are alluding so often in your posts Proto??? Outside the box of public education/television/movie standards...or all the peoples whom are on the bandwagon??
I think you want to ask certain questions but you have to filter and go through a thousand other questions to get to the ones which might be very telling to those who can think outside the box.

Kaiser is a variation of Caesar. So too with the word Tsar or Czar.

Pontiff...the one who gets you across the river Styx..the boatman??

Why do so many Feudal systems use the word Lord in their hierarchy. My Lord..by your leave My Lord. Liege...etc etc?? These are extensions of olde Feudal Priest/Kings systems of government which was and still is the dominant form of government among men today and going back into antiquity.
Theses peoples by and large believed that their leaders or Kings had their crowns put upon them by the Priesthood and their authority was then and therefore from god or their gods. Their power then was absolute. This is the dominant form of government among men for most of recorded history. Divine Right of Kings...absolute power.

The very power someone is attempting to return to by way of Commercial maritime law...which is also very ancient in its forms and origins. Absolute power over everyone and everything. Or as some would declare...the absolute mastery of everything.
This is the very best form of Government that intelligent reasonable logical men can on their own merits and demerits devise. Tyranny. History is replete with this example..both yesteryear's and today.

Well for most this is a tangent and would not make sense..but to those who do..bon appetit.

The term used by Rome..."Universal" is a dead giveaway. I say this because the doctrine in Christianity is anti social. Christianity is itself anti social. Come out from amongst them and be ye separate. This is anti Social.

Universal means it must be more social to be universal. You hear this about Rome very often...it is Universal. This should be a dead giveaway.

In craft Masonry one often hears ...all religions are the same religion. All gods are the same god. This too is universal. Once you understand this..some of the dots become connected. It is a social dogma..or social doctrine...universal.

I will tell you something that even many Christians do not follow well or easily because their preachers and ministers seldom will make the connection for them. If you understood it you will know sufficient to put light on their churches and doctrine.

IN Galatians chapter 4 concerning the two brothers by their father Abraham...there is a statement in allegory form.

It says that the Children of the bondwoman...Hagar...her child Ishmael...shall not be heir with the children of the freewoman...Sarah...her child Issac. In Issac shall thy seed be called.

The Universal Doctrine is to make the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the free woman in contradiction to what the Word Declares.
If all gods are the same god and all religions are the same religion than the children of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the free woman.

Now perhaps some of you can understand the goal of many of these movements. To bring about Universality through the bondwoman and her child Hagar/Ishmael being heir with the child of the free woman Sarah/Issac.

And they intend to do this by bankrupting every nation/people ..through maritime merchant law. Equality will be found at the poverty level. You can see the groundwork of much of it taking place in front of you.

I hope that these disconnected bits of information's help some of you to connect the dots at some levels.

I do not intend to convert any of you out here but just offer another view with different information's and from a different angle than I believe many of you have ever heard.

I have read this thread up to about page 27 and am continuing to read through but wanted to post in reply to the last couple of days of posts.

Gotta get some shut eye now.

Thanks to all for their posts.

edit on 1-12-2010 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Alot of stuff mixed up here

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I am sorry I missed replying to your last post in the shuffle of the last couple of days orangetom.

It wasn't intentional. Welcome to the thread.

Orangetom is someone who can likely shed a lot of light on how religion is being both butchered and used by Rome.

Thanks for joining in!

****For the record, I have never encountered anyone more knowledgable about the Abrahamic Religions on ATS than orangetom. His depth of knowledge on the doctrines and the politics as they pertain within the religious communities is really second to none. I have immense respect for his contributions and truly enjoy the insights****

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
We all witnessed the close relationship, political leaders have with Rome in pictures with Roman Catholic Cardinals but i was amased to realise that the Roman Catholic Curch still in 2010, make a opening prayer on every senate sessions. I guess JFK never succeeded to separate the Power of the Roman Catholic Church from the State...

( this is without mentioning all the Roman Emblems in the House of the Representative and around the White House... )

More then ever, the United States of America is still a Legion of Rome

US Senate Session - November 30, 2010

edit on 1-12-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Very interesting comments Orangetom.

You are quite correct that you became somewhat tangential in your reply, but several of your comments has me wanting to inquire a bit more....

Jesus was not going against Roman Law..he was going against Talmudic Law being infiltrated and overlaid on the Law of Moses as if the Talmudic Law was the Law of Moses..it was no such thing.

I agree with this statement that the Bible portrays Jesus as being against Talmudic Law instead of Roman Law.
It seems as though Jesus wanted to "bring his fight", so to speak, to the Pharicees and Saducees.

This leads me to question why the Bible portrays the story of Jesus as being crucified by Rome?
This doesn't seem to add up if his argument was essentially with the Jews of the time?

Did the Jewish priesthood hold sway over Pontius Pilate?

If so then this lends credence to Bill Cooper's statement that the priesthood has forever been the true power in the world.

We know this because in like manner in later years ..they did turn on Paul for the same thing. So too with the other Apostles. Killing most of them.

This is an interesting quote for several reasons.
The priesthood killed several of the Apostles?
If you could explain this in depth a bit more then I would be very grateful.

P(S)aul has always been an enigma in my opinion. Modern day Christianity, let me re-phrase, the practices of the modern Christian church seem to be modeled after the letters of Paul, but the practices of the modern Christian church do not reflect the teachings of Jesus as they are portrayed in the Gospels.
The actual ritual that is invoked in modern Christian church is very much Pagan in origin.

Proto or Orangetom...

I am interested to hear what you have to say about Paul.

The very power someone is attempting to return to by way of Commercial maritime law...which is also very ancient in its forms and origins. Absolute power over everyone and everything. Or as some would declare...the absolute mastery of everything. This is the very best form of Government that intelligent reasonable logical men can on their own merits and demerits devise. Tyranny. History is replete with this example..both yesteryear's and today.

Please elaborate on this statement.

I welcome any and all replies to my questions regarding Orangetom's statements.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Maxmars came across this little gem today and started a thread on it.

abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=635742

Vatican scientists urge support for engineered crops

Scientists have both the right and a moral duty to be "stewards of God" by genetically modifying crops to help the world's poor, scientific advisers to the Vatican said this week.

In a statement condemning opposition to GM crops in rich countries as unjustified, a group of scientists including leading members of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences is demanding a relaxation of "excessive, unscientific regulations" for approving GM crops, saying that these prevent development of crops for the "public good".

www.newscientist.com...

Makes you wonder who really owns Monsanto and why.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No Romans Needed to Explain Chinese Blondes'

Every few years a story crops up about “European-looking” people in northwest China who claim to be of Roman origin. A “lost legion” so to speak. I’ll admit that I found the stories interesting, amusing, if implausible, years ago. But now it’s just getting ridiculous. This is almost like the “vanishing blonde” meme which always pops right back up. First, let’s quote from The Daily Mail,* Villagers with green eyes could be descendants of Roman legion

Uyghur boy from Kashgar
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db169b1e7e2e.png[/atsimg]

For years the residents of the remote north western Chinese village of Liqian have believed they were special.

Many of the villagers have Western characteristics including green eyes and blonde hair leading some experts to suggest that they may be the descendants of a lost Roman legion that settled in the area.

Now DNA testing of the villagers has shown that almost two thirds of them are of Caucasian origin.

Augustus
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bec6636616d.jpg[/atsimg]

But really, do we need the Roman hypothesis? Those big blonde Romans? Here’s one section of the piece: “Archaeologists discovered that one of the tombs was for someone who was around six foot tall.” Because of issues of nutrition the Roman soldiers were notoriously short relative to the Celts and Germans (who had more meat and milk in their diet). Perhaps they had the potential for greater height, which they realized in the nutritional surfeit of…China?

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Rome and the Romans showed their power and influence everywhere back in those days, today the Chinese are in denial that the Romans interbred with Chinese.

Green eyes and blonde hair had to come from somewhere and I highly doubt they were 100% Chinese.

Proto thought I would post this for your thoughts.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is an interesting movie that I watched recently on the spraying of aluminum, or what some people call "chemtrails".

These guys show, without a doubt, that some type of spraying of heavy metals, mostly aluminum, is happening and one of the results of the spraying would be what they refer to as "geo-modification".
This would, and is, changing the ph of the soil, which would eventually lead to the exclusive use of GM seedstock.

A large portion of this documentary is dedicated to the effects of heavy metal contamination in the soil. They also delve into the corporations that are primed and ready to take advantage of this newly "geo-engineered" environment.

And as we have done in this thread, if you follow the money then we all know where it leads.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I thought there was an earlier group of Christians that practiced free love and doing whatever felt right.. They were Pagans, but everything changed once Rome got their hands on it..

I can't find any reference towards the early Christians, tho

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
They werent religion Christians; they came from a place called Chris or something so the people of Rome just called them Christians and they were the scape goats for everything because of their carefree lifestyles.. That's why I call them Hippies, they were in tune with mother nature, man, and like just wanted to live, man..

I'm looking for references, but i read this in a book and can't remember the damned name t save my life..

And google is not helping

edit on 1-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I am not surprised to see that google is censoring information.
I posted a comment on another of Proto's threads concerning the Obama birth certificate debacle and his being found guilty of 17 counts of treason and sedition along with the University of Columbia by a jury in NY, but virtually all information concerning this issue is being blacked out.
This is a valid court that handed down a constitutionally valid decision mind you.

Go to Proto's profile to check out the thread. It is an interesting read.

I would either get an "access denied" 404 from all of the google links

Or I would get an invalid URL notice.

I would like to think that this is a good sign that this thread is starting to really stir up some poo among TPTB due the massive amount of collaborative research and the valiant group effort to keep the trolls to a limit.

Cheers mate

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I'm having a hard time finding anything before 0 AD concerning early Rome and Christians (people, not religion)

It could explain why were on the Christian Calendar..

No one thinks about life before 2,000 years ago..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

From what I understand about the Julian calender, which is the current Christian calender devised by the Caesars: Julius Caesar (July) and Augustus Caesar (August), it contains some very dark black holes between the years 0 to 200 CE.
I believe that it was at that time that the Church banned any likeness of Christ because it violated the "thou shalt make no graven image" aspect of the 10 commandments.

This was supposedly changed at the 1st council at Nicaea. They literally rewrote the commandments in order to allow for pagan idol worship in the church in the form of Christ as an idol.

Any further information about this from other posters would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Yeah, I'm getting confused.. I got a problem with numbers and the whole Ad/BC/CE confusion is a little too much for me..

I bet a lot of stuff happened in that time period, and i bet we're missing some years too

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

This classical picture of ancient China will have to be modified after the recent unearthing of mummified Caucasians up to 4,000 years old in China's northwestern province of Xinjiang.

These dried corpses have the long noses, deep-set eyes, and long skulls typical of Caucasians. Some even have blonde hair! Some 113 such corpses have already been excavated at Qizilchoqa, one of four sites discovered so far. It is clear that we are dealing with permanent settlements and not merely a few lost Europeans.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8f39245912d.jpg[/atsimg]

www.s8int.com...

There is some proof that caucasians may go back as far as 4000 years. there is also the question of what these fair-haired people were doing in a remote desert oasis.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I've got a slight case of number dyslexia; maybe someone could help me out with a timeline?

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join