It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
And come to think of it, Why are we on a Christian Calendar???

What happened B.C. or do they only want us to think life started in the A.D.?

I'm sorry, just drank an Amp and it made me start questioning everything

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

This independent documentary shows that Jesus never exited, he was nothing more than a myth used by the Roman Empire to reinforce the mind control strategy of Rome over populations.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

But Santa is real right?

I don't think Father Luke Duke is going to like that video!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
Ok so I'm reading this book called "The Greatest Lies Throughout History" by Alexander Canducci and it talks about when Rome burned and Nero blamed the Christians...

This happened in 64 A.D.

The New Testament was written in 50 A.D.

We know the earlier Christians were the equivalent to hippies

Christianity before Jesus

is it possible that Rome wrote the New Testament and used the Burning of Rome to get rid of the older Christianity groups, to make way for the newer, stricter religion?

Stricter = easier to control

Nero was told he could do whatever he wanted as long as he pointed the finger at the Christians when the time came

Am I crazy or does this make sense? The timelines match up perfectly, as do the stories

refer to Proto via page::

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this theory::

senorlopezd.tripod.com...

My own ideas are:

Hebrew scholars and historians (like Josephus Flavius, his predecessors and successors) under Roman "contract" compiled and wrote the "Old" and the "New" testaments along with everything later under the Vatican (same Hebrew scholars and historians, different generations - different names and different disguises).

It is possible that Flavius (or a “Flavius Josephus” character) was the real “Father” of Christian belief structures.

There are no known surviving Roman records of the First Century that refer to, nor are there any Jewish records that support the accounts in the Christian gospels except for one book allegedly written by one Jewish scholar – Josephus Flavius.

www.historyvortex.org...

In fact, other writings by Josephus Flavius have many conflicting styles which may indicate that Josephus Flavius may himself be a mythical character created by group scholars over long periods of time.

Ancestral and life accounts of Josephus Flavius including His bloodlines and family name were authored by Himself (surprise!), offering no proof or verified sources. The alleged writings by “Josephus Flavius” and other scholars from the Roman Piso Family contributed heavily to the modern day Christian/Judea beliefs (early Roman versions of Old and New Testaments). The only existing “evidence” may be in the secret possessions of The Vatican.

Josephus also "wrote" the account of Julius Caesar's "death".

Another “account” of Caesar’s death was written by a Greek born historian and philosopher Nicolaus of Damascus. Most of his “works” have all been lost except for “fragments” (of course). He also wrote His own auto-biography (surprise!). He bears much similarity to a Gospel character named Nicodemus, a Jewish Pharisee (as pointed out by Alethea). Both Nicodemus and Nicolaus of Damascus are most likely fabrications of Josephus Flavius and/or his “fabricators” and “successors”.
disclaimers:

"Josephus Flavius" is in no way related to Josephus23 !

The above opinions are the express opinions of myself only and in no way directly reflect any exclusive written opinions of any other persons connected with ATS or any of its members herein except by voluntary declarations.

The content may without permissions be copied by and for anyone.

The above comments are compiled comments not to be misconstrued into any active religious beliefs by any persons dead or alive.

ANY and all assaults and responses to direct assaults upon opinions must contain all rights reserved clauses under the protections of continued Roman Senate findings and directives, as well as any on going and/or current Rabbinical Inquests and Vatican Excommunication hearings.

edit on 30-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by mick1423

But Santa is real right?

I don't think Father Luke Duke is going to like that video!

in all fairness we need to include:::

www.simpletoremember.com...

www.urbandictionary.com...

www.jannah.org...

does anyone have knowledge of the origins of The Easter Bunny,

or the first Groundhog ever to live ???

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
February 2nd HAS A ROMAN/JEWISH connection !!!!

atheism.about.com...

I never would have guessed !

Note: the above sources claim no use of any thesaurus generating computer conversional programming that would be able to convert misspelled common three and four letter words into PHD dissertational material. [ref source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Unlike Santa who we know resides in the North Pole where NORAD is able to track the start of his yearly journey from, details on the Easter Bunny's point of origin are much more sketchy.

We know he hops down the Bunny Trail, which we assume to be very similiar to the Ho Chi Min Trail except that Satellite recon has been able to pinpoint the exact mapping of the Bunny Trail.

Some people think the Nasca/nazca lines are the actual Bunny Trail but this has never been proven.

We do know originally this was a Fertility Celerbration and Holiday to the Goddess Ishtar.

Aquarius1 did a thread on this last Easter and the Rabbit a symbol for Fertility makes a natural fit.

As Christmas was the contrived absorbtion of Pagan Yule, which is at least documented by the Vatican, chances are Easter is an absorbtion of the Spring Fertility Rituals.

Interesting question.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
GREAT enlightenment as usual....

thank you!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
GREAT enlightenment as usual....

thank you!

Thanks my friend, it's actually not to subtle as Rabitts don't lay eggs.

So combining Rabitts who are probably the most prodigious breeding of animals and eggs it's a pretty overt suggestion that it's a fertility ritual.

While these are really fun filled holidays to celebrate even if you aren't religious, that many people who aren't that religious do enjoy, like Christmas, and Santa and his toys, Easter, with the Easter Bunny and his Chocolates seems to be very much about, indoctrinating children at an early age into the Christian religion by making it's main holidays a focal point for Children.

While many Christians will take offense at this, it's pretty clear that it's not just commercialization for the sake of commercialization and making money, but, getting children at their most tender and impresionable ages excited about the Holiday(s).

It's kind of sinister and creepy when you really examine what they are doing with these Holidays.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What Does the Easter Bunny Have To Do With Easter?

There's no story in the Bible about a long-eared, cotton-tailed creature known as the Easter Bunny. Neither is there a passage about young children painting eggs or hunting for baskets overflowing with scrumptious Easter goodies.

And real rabbits certainly don't lay eggs.

So why are these traditions so ingrained in Easter Sunday? And what do they have to do with the resurrection of Jesus?

Well, nothing.

Bunnies, eggs, Easter gifts and fluffy, yellow chicks in gardening hats all stem from pagan roots. They were incorporated into the celebration of Easter separately from the Christian tradition of honoring the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a42f609d348.gif[/atsimg]

news.discovery.com...

This will answer all your questions regarding the Easter Bunny, there is more on a thread I put up last Easter season. Hope this helps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I hacked into the Vatican Archives, and evidently there is something to Easter and Jesus!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f96cb369b1ed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank You,

I now have the knowledge I was seeking !!

and your thread is very good ! I will read it all soon.

added:
I clearly see the "Divinity" in Proto's amazing discovery !

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks Proto, Now that we are reassured that Santa Claus is real, we should be ready to go up one level , to the world of Atheism, officially forbided and banned by TPTB

Will you all, be Courageous Enough to listen to those 2, George Carlin performances ..

edit on 30-11-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is often true of official government documents as they are broken down into sections, subsections, paragraphs and lines.

Here's an example from an interpretation from the "Canadian Ownership Determination and Control Act":

(b) where the particular person has more than one class of formal equity within the meaning of the regulations, subject to the regulations, the aggregate fair market value of the formal equity of the particular person that is owned by the person, expressed as a percentage of the aggregate fair market value of all the formal equity of the particular person;

www.canlii.org...

Uh, did I just read "particular person that is owned by the person"?

If Documents like this are available, I wonder what would be the US equivalent to the Canadian Ownership Determination and Control Act?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Yes Alethea, it does look like we have yet another document here, that suggest slavery in North America is alive and well!

Imagine what we might be able to dig up, if a half a dozen of us, invaded the Library of Congress for a month or two.

I don't think they put a lot of effort into 'hiding' many documents, because they really don't believe anyone outside of government or attorneys is likely to ever read them.

Without a good old legal dictionary and a real understanding of what the legal definitions of some words are, many people wouldn't even know what they were reading, as I displayed in my Census Thread, often those innocent looking words that appear in black and white, aren't so innocent at all, when you look up the legal definition for them, versus the figurative definition for them.

The thing that they employ to best hide all these things, is that determined belief in the minds of most people that nothing is amiss and everything is on the up and up.

Very interesting find there.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Imagine what we might be able to dig up, if a half a dozen of us, invaded the Library of Congress for a month or two.

Wouldn't that be a hoot! I would really like to find out who thinks they have dibs on me. Apparently, they have not realized "how expensive it is to be me" (in the words of dear departed Anna Nicole). Anyway, I am ready to pack up the wagon and go camp out on their doorstep like a long lost relative.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I don't think they put a lot of effort into 'hiding' many documents, because they really don't believe anyone outside of government or attorneys is likely to ever read them.

Do we have any idea how many officials and at what level are aware that the common folk are used in bondage? Would this be known as the local levels and municipalities? Does this mean that most attorney's have always been aware of these things? How many people have been in the know and have kept silent because they get "rewards"?

How many of those people have exempted themselves?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I am not honestly sure if the average attorney would be able to piece it all together. Certainly some in Congress probably know.

There are so many dogmas set up for convenient denial, that I think most people really believe they are free, and that it's an honest system that some how truly represents the people.

They have had it drummed in them again and again.

I would imagine the people who discover it early on are people like those in the Skull and Bones on initiation night they lay it all out for the new plebes, while informing them they are the lucky chosen ones, the Masters of the others. That in part their job is to uphold and maintain the myths and illusions of freedom and independence so the people never find out.

I think most public officials are aware that the people are severely encumbered and deminished by the State but simply assume and accept that is the way things are and have always been.

It takes a rare kind of individual to make the leap to Free Range Slavery, and most people working for the government are likely just well intentioned henchmen who see it as a good career with great benefits and security and likely never think on a deeper level as to what they are really a part of.

I think the people who know the truth are a relatively small group, and I think the people who can prove the truth are a very small group.

For the rest of us, there is Father Luke Duke!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So, I’ve been looking for possible key players in the banking industry and came across this guy Dan Jester. Anybody heard of him? He seems to be somewhat of a mysterious character who was evidently pretty active behind the scenes during the financial crisis in 2008.

Jester seems to have had his finger in every pie: the rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers, the A.I.G. calamity, the decisions to bailout Citigroup, G.M. and Chrysler, and the creation of the Troubled Asset Relief Program. For Fannie and Freddie, Paulson credits Jester with the “inspired idea” of creating a “keepwell” agreement that allowed the Treasury to continually provide financing to those companies “no matter how much they lost long into the future.”

What’s interesting is that he wasn't a chairman or on the board of directors or an executive, just a banker on the Goldman Sachs risk committee who retired in 2005, and apparently now runs a financial advisory service by himself in Austin, TX.

What raises my suspicions is this...

As Representative Marcy Kaptur, an Ohio Democrat, pointed out at the Congressional hearing about American International Group on January 27, between Sept. 14, 2008 and Nov. 26, 2008 — the darkest days of the financial crisis — Tim Geithner, then head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and now Treasury Secretary, spoke on the phone with Jester 103 times. Paulson — not Ben Bernanke, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, or Christopher Cox, the Chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission — was the only person to whom Geithner spoke more often.

Tim Geithner’s phone log for that time period reveals that he spoke often with all the big names, all of them being chairmen or CEO’s or other key positions of the involved companies, except for Jester, who was a retired banker who never really held any high or prominent position in any company.

One former A.I.G. executive told me that Jester was calling many of the shots at the insurer between mid-September, when the New York Fed decided to go ahead with the bailout

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...

Could it be possible that this guy has a bigger role in what goes on in the banking world than he lets on? He certainly fits the bill of a ‘shot caller’. A low key retired banker living in a small town away from all the action yet when decisions need to be made they turn to him to make things happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
here's two more Dan Jester connections::

dailybail.com...

dailybail.com...

shining examples of Roman "set up" artistry at its' best.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join